To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
court-knee

court-knee

To Break a Heart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:55 pm

"I can help someone over here!" Yelled a lady behind the desk. Cierra scooted over therr "Cierra Elm" she smiled brightly. She waited for her schedual and room key silently. She tapped the desk to the beat of "Teenage Dream" since she use to play drums. Her hair was pulled back in a messy bun since she had been driving but she still had on skinnnies and an ACDC v cut shirt. She took in a big breath and told herself she was fine over and over.

Gah Tom Felton would be a smexxi beast with blue hair and yellow dots! He has a face the whole world can love.
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Henry stuck his earbuds in his ears and turned on 'A Good Enough Day' by Royal Wood. He looked down at his gray converse and took the key the woman offered him. He walked out of the office, the wind blowing through his blonde hair.

Zella entered the library quietly, her strange eyes darting around. The sleeves of her black hoodie gripped tightly in her tiny fists, she wanderewd over to an empty table. She pulled out her iPod and turned on 'Breakable' by Ingrid Michealson sticking her purple earbuds into her ears.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Alexander tapped his pencil against the table repeatedly, until the librarian told him to cut it out.
Sighing, he opened up a book and pretended to be interested.
After five minutes, he was completely bored.
He closed the book and dropped it down onto the table with a big slam.
More then half the students in the library glared at him.
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Cierra glanced over then back at theblady at the desk "Here you go sweetie" she smiled. Cierra took the key amd her lugage and went to her assigned room. "Hello?" she walked into a room with two beds two closets and one bathroom. She walked over to the bed pressed against the wall. Walls seemed to make her feel secure (Its true... I sleep with a wall) she unpacked her stuff and looked out her window. Her view? The football field. Meaning? Hot sweaty guys shirtless for the better half. She smiled and settled for a nap.
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:28 pm

Zella stood up and walked over to a table were a boy was sitting, tired of being alone. She took her earbuds out. "Hi." whispered Zella sitting across from the boy. Her strange eyes shone faintly.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Sorry I haven't been on guys D: I kinda got caught up playing Xbox Live... O.X and Cassy, thanks for the b-day thingg ;DD along with all y'all, oh and pleases post as Elle? thank ya =D

Andrew laughed slightly and looked over at December before he shrugged and gave her his innocent 'I didn't know' look before he opened the door for the two of them to walk in.

Ryan bit his lip and wondered if he was actually a demon, he figured it could be a possibilty, but wouldn't at least one of them had noticed with the crap load of immortals they had on campus?

Jake jumped when the door opened and spilled his coffee all over the table, cursing loudly since some of it spilled on his hand, and it was still scorching hot, he looked up at the door before he shifted into a husky puppy with fire red fur, then he smiled slightly, since he figured that would be quite an odd sight to the three of them..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:39 pm

December walked inside the coffee shop, Fire behind her.
Fire looked around, smiling. "Wow. This place smells like coffee," she stated.
She bit her lip when she saw a red puppy. "Aww!", she beamed. "It looks like a little tomato!!" Fire stared at the puppy for a few more moments before looking up at Andrew and December.

Alexander looked up at the girl who had spoken.
"Hello."
He squinted, and then shook his head to be sure that this girl was, indeed, talking to him.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:30 pm

Annabelle shrugged "Whatever he is... Hes good with his power" she mumbled going back for her lemonade. "Got any hamburger meat? I'll cook us some burgers" she headed towards his mini kitchen
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:53 am

Ryan shrugged and replied "Uhh, not sure, if I do it'll be in the fridge though, second shelf from the bottom, then he laid back down on the couch, still thinking about the demon thing..

Andrew jumped slightly when he looked over and saw a bright red puppy, tilting his head to the side, he didn't think that dogs were ever that color.. but he shrugged and sat down at a table, wondering if they could get some coffee.

Jake barked and walked in a circle around Fire's feet before he laid down and rested his head on his paws, closing his eyes to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:42 pm

December stared at the puppy, and at Fire before sitting down with Andrew.
She mumbled something about youth and vampires to herself.
"You okay?", she asked, her golden eyes looking up at him.

Fire had went to the bathroommm.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Andrew looked over at December before he answered "Uhh, yea, just a little thirsty, but I have no clue how to work a coffee machine.. do you?" then he bit his lip.

Jake's ears perked up as he heard their conversation, not even thinking, he shifted back into a human right in front of their table and said "I know how to work it! Want some?" then he tilted his head to the side, wondering what they would answer..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Annabelle nodded and found some. She found a pan and lit the mini stove and started unthawing the meat. "Onions and peppers?" she asked gettin out a knife

Cierra went exploring through the school.
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Ellery looked at Anthony, her blue eyes full of pain and regret. She sighed softly. "I don't know what to do. When you left, I moved on. There's a shapeshifter named Jake and we;ve been hanging out a lot lately. I need some time to think things through, I just can't run in circles. It hurts too much." Her words were gentle, but firm in a way only Ellery could manage.

Zella smiled at him. "I'm Zella, Zella Taylor." She whispered softly.

Henry bumped into a girl [Cierra] as he wandered around campus. He looked up at her, his blue eyes half hidden behind his white-blonde locks. "Sorry." He whispered, he had a distinct accent.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:51 pm

December jumped, nearly falling out of the seat. "Holy crap - You just about gave me a heart attack!!"
December took a few deep breaths, before deciding that she was still... Alive.
"Yes," she answered. "I'd like a coffee pleasee."

Alexander nodded, a smirk on his face.
"I'm Alexander..", he paused, forgetting his last name.
"Uhhh... Alexander Sterling, I think.." He frowned, slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:53 pm

Andrew jumped and his eyes widened when the kid appeared, slightly frowning he answered "Uhh, sure"

Jake laughed and said "Coming right up!" before he jumped over the counter, almost hitting the spilled coffee and got to work making the coffee, turning on some of the machines, and turning off others that weren't needed.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:01 pm

December was drawing on a napkin with a pen she had found on the table.
She began to wonder where Fire was, when the half-vampire came out of nowhere and sat down.
"I'm backkk!", Fire smiled.
December said nothing, and continued doodling on the napkin.
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:11 pm

Zella smiled. "I know." She replied simply. Her strange eyes were glowing. Something about her wasn't quite right...

Ellery walked down the hall and outside. She sighed feeling dreary. She teleported to the quirky little coffee shop she liked so much and walked inside. She smiled when she saw Jake, Andrew, December, and that new girl who liked peanut butter.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:29 pm

Alexander blinked. "You know?", he asked.
He stared her dead in the eyes before twitching and looking away.
"Of course you know..", he muttered.

December looked up to see her sister.
Her golden eyes burned and for a moment, she looked slightly different.
At any other time, December would have smiled and waved her sister over.
But December merely looked back down.
December loved her sister.
But her sister had not told her about her past, the one with Andrew's brother.
And that was something she couldn't just let go.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:29 pm

Cierra looked up and shook her head "Sorry!" she started imediatly. She didn't know whether to go around or what so she kinda stood there like an idiot for a good 2 seconds then looked over awkwardly to the side.

Annabelle started cooking. She hummed "Beloved" by Tenth Avenue North and smiled. She had sworn it was going to be her wedding song since she first heard it. She just had to.. make the guy pick it for her because it said "my [somthing] bride you will be" and she didn't plan on being a lesbo.
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Henry flipped his blonde hair out of his face. "My mistake. I should be paying more attention as to where I'm walking." He replied smiling awkwardly at her. He was clearly not a people person.

Zella's strange eyes took on a happy glint. "You're friends with that blonde girl who carries around a purple backpack and wears skinny jeans all the time, I believe jer name is Zaira Sinclaire, aren't you?"

Ellery walked over to December and sat next to her. "What's the matter? You seem upset." She asked gently, hoping she wouldn't make it worse.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:07 pm

Cierra shook her head "No I had fault too.. it takes two people to-- do I know you?" she asked abruptly. "and only one person to run into a wall.." she mumbled silently. She didn't know why she was being so weird but she was. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:30 pm

December bit her bottom lip, setting the pen down.
"Can I talk to you outside..?"
She stared at her sister, silently.

"Yeah, we blackmailed people."
Alexander blinked, realizing he could've just said yes.
"Why..?"
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Anthony sighed and plopped down on the floor, brining his knees to his chest, he leaned against the wall and wondered why he even bothered to come back, he had nothing left at Hawthorne.. not now that Ellery hated his guts....

Andrew leaned his head against the glass and sighed, smiling since it felt so good, he looked outside, still wondering when the lockdown would end, he wanted go do stuff.. like hiking or something..

Jake looked confused as Ellery walked in, he hadn't seen her since the party where he passed out after hitting his head, shrugging he continued making the coffees for everyone, once he was done, he put them all on a tray and brought them out to the table, handing one to everyone there.

Ryan heard Annabelle humming in the kitchen and wondered what song it was, he figured he could ask her later, once his mind moved on to another subject, he started to drift off, and he was asleep on the couch within a minute,.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:46 pm

Annabelle turned her back to the stove for a second to get her lemonade. She smiled at her work cooking and then heard a song on Pandora she fell in love with "Ok totally my new wedding song." she then started humming "Together with the Sundown" by Chase Coy. [thats how fast I can change wedding songs.. lol] She put a lid on the burgers and went to get some potatoes to cut up and fry. She found a few and started to clean and peel them. She cut them up, seasoned them and put them in the oven. She loved to cook, her granny had taught her how to cut up the potatoes and Tray taught her how to wait on the burgers to cook fully. Poke them to see if they bleeeed!
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Ryan dreamt about some of the events that had happened to the immortals at Hawthorne over the past semester, he didn't really know what the dreams meant, but usually with immortals, when they dream, it always means something, it just sometimes takes a little while to get the meaning..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next