To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
court-knee

court-knee

To Break a Heart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:47 pm

Annabelle sat down and leaned against him "I'm sorry for losing your board" she was determined to get it back and figured she would sneak off during the night to go get it. She knew she'd either scare him by leaving or surprise him by bringing it back. She was concerned but figured it would be ok in the end.

Daniel looked at Leah he slightly smiled then looked back down to think again. He had never seen her so determined. Suddenly he looked up "Merpires! They can help us!" he stood up grinning.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:45 pm

Ryan shook his head and said "Stop saying that, I can get it back if I need it, it's fine" then he kissed her lightly on the cheek and smiled, looking back over at the tv.

Andrew waved to the girl and said "Hey, are you new here?" he already knew the answer, he just thought it would be polite to ask.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:30 pm

Fire nodded. "Yep!"
She looked over at the girl, tilting her head.
"I'm Fire."

December stared at Fire's purple hair.
"I'm December."

Fire beamed. "What a pretty name!"
She looked over at Andrew, as if expecting him to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:00 pm

Annabelle stopped. She didn't apologize again. She simply laid her head down on his shoulder and watched the tv. Someone knocked on the door. "Shi--" Annabelle jumped up "I'm not suppose to be in here!" she whisper-yelled. "It's the guidence councler. Ryan are you in your dorm?" he knocked again. Annaebelle looked at Ryan not knowing where to go.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:47 am

Andrew kind of zoned out for a minute, when he came back to reality, he looked at the two of them staring at him, and he realized what happened "OH! Sorry, I'm Andrew, nice to meet you" then he grinned, shaking her hand, he didn't realizing that he was grinning a bit too wide and his fangs were showing..

Ryan bit his lip and thought a quick spell would do it, so he waved his wand and Annabelle became invisible, he mouthed 'Stay here..' before he walked over to the door, opening it, he smiled and answered "Yea, right here"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:47 pm

Fire bit her bottom lip. "Vampire?"
She glanced over at December, who nodded.
"My father is a vampire..", Fire mumbled.
December winced slightly at the word 'father'.

Last edited by Beautiful Tragedy on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:13 pm

Hahaha page 69. Sorry thats what public school does to me..

Annabelle froze completely. She didn't want to move but wanted to mess with the guidence counciler who nodded and said "Hello there Ryan. Do you have a roomate and is he here? We're doing a head count in boy's dorm because we know how... rebelious they are." Mr.Lark said. His tie was a dark purple and his button up shirt was blue. He had black dress pants on with shiney black shoes. He was buff for a middle aged man. He had a buzz cut and constantly looked high [red eyes, tired look..etc].
Annabelle swallowed and tip toed behind Ryan. She stayed dead silent because he had told her to stay put. Her breathing was even silent. She watched Mr.Lark staring him dead in the eye. He glanced over slightly and his eye twitched. Annabelle stiffened and hid behind Ryan's shoulder innocently.

I<3Typing.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Ryan looked at the guidance councelor and bit his lip before he answered "Nope, just me." then he looked away and said "Soo... is that all you need?" since he wasn't sure if they were done or not..

Andrew closed his mouth instantly and said "Uh.. yea, sorry,.. are you an immortal too?" since he wasn't sure, but he had a hunch that she would be an immortal, not freaking out about the whole vampire thing..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Mr.Lark blinked "Actually I was wondering.. do you know anything about an explosion near the forbidden lake?" he asked folding his arms.
Annabelle's face was covered in guilt. She swallowed hard worried they might know they blew up the lake.
Mr.Lark stared at him with his eyes narrowed "You know we have cameras right Mr.Ryan?"
Annabelle closed her eyes and cursed. "No no no" she mouthed mad.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:58 pm

"Oh yeah," Fire nodded.
"I'm a half vampire."
She smiled, looking at Andrew.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Andrew smiled and stuck out a hand and he said "Welcome to the team" grinning, wondering if she would accept the invitation to join them on the good side of the fight..

Ryan narrowed his eyes also and replied "No you don't, there are no cameras at the lake" and while he was saying this, he waved his wand behind his back to hypnotize the councelor.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Imaginaryyyy coookiesssss!!!

Fire bit her bottom lip, glancing at December.
They stared at eachother for a few moments, obviously having a telepathic conversation or something.
Fire looked back at Andrew and shook his hand, smiling.

"Sure.. Let's take a trip to see the merpires," Leah mumbled, standing up.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:17 pm

Andrew grinned and said "So, you want to hang out with us until the lockdown is over? if someone sees us, December and I can go invisible and cover the three of us" then he smiled, wondering if the coffee shop would be open..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:29 pm

"Sure," Fire shrugged. "It's not like I have anything better to do.."
She paused to smooth out her purple shirt, which perfectly matched her purple hair, and looked up at them.

"I take it your favorite color is purple," December said, lamely.

"Oh, no actually. It's red." Fire smiled, and then glanced up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:46 am

Andrew laughed and then he asked the two of them "You want to go see if the Starbucks is open?" he wasn't sure why, but he really wanted to get some coffee..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:19 pm

"Uhm oh right yes sorry" sad Mr.Lark. "Good day Mr. Ryan. You to Ms.Annabelle"
Annabelle jumped "Holy crap" she muttered as the door shut. She checked to see if she was visible... she wasnt.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:42 pm

Fire and December nodded. "Yes," they said in complete unison.
December smiled, her eyes glowing happily.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:16 pm

Andrew grinned and said "Alright, sounds good" then he said "I'll race ya" before he winked and took off, getting to the coffee shop within seconds, forgetting that one of them wasn't a vampire.

Ryan's eyes widened slightly before he immediately locked his door and did a quick spell to get Annabelle visible again, then he said "Whoa.. how did he know that?!?!" he was just really confused..

Jake sipped his coffee sitting in the coffee shop and leaned his elbows on the counter since he was still standing inside the kitchen where they made the coffee, he didn't notice the guy just outside the door.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:43 pm

"You're a half-vampire?", December asked.
"Yeah.."
"Can you run fast?"
Fire bit her bottom lip, shrugged. "Sorta.. Not really."
December nodded. "We can walk," she said, and the two began walking through the forest.
Fire kept staring at December, and December felt very uncomfortable.
"Andrew's kind of cute, huh?", Fire tried to start conversation.
"Yeah..", December smirked.
"Are you two.. You know, boyfriend and girlfriend?"
"We're getting married," December answered.
"Aren't you a little young to be getting married?", Fire raised an eyebrow.
"I'm a vampire," December reminded her. "I'm stuck at 16."
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:19 pm

Annabelle shugged and looked out the eye hole peek thingy. She bit her lip "I dunno.. maybe he's... immortal too.." she looked at Ryan and then looked out the eye peek thing again. "But what kinda immortal can see things that aren't visible?" she asked concerned. She didn't want Ryan in trouble nor herself but she was determined to figure out. She ran over to his laptop and turned it on real fast. She got on google and typed in "Immortal creatures" "I think he's a demon... saw my soul or that colorful soul thingy that I dunno the name of.." she mumbled.

Cierra Elm pulled up in her little colbalt. She looked at the school smiling, "Finally.. I'm here." she new to stand her ground and not let anyone get her down.
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:51 pm

[imma just jump in here]

Henry pulled up to the school in a bright red 1986 Jaguar. He slid out of the car and tucked his keys into his pocket. He headed for the office, his blonde hair falling into his face and covering his blue eyes.

Zella sat on a bench on campus, her sleeves half-covering her tiny hands. She looked around her eyes darting back and forth constantly.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Zella sounds like a freak and a half Lovely. Henry sounds hot.. OF COURSE!

Cierra walked towards the school with her purple suitcase full of clothes and a duffle bag with loads of crap. She smield and walked onward to the front office and waited patiently behind the line of newbies. She wasn't one for being impatient.. usually.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Rotfl at the homepage.

Fire and December walked in silence.
They eventually arrived at Starbucks, and found Andrew.
December gave him her 'WTF? She's not a vampire' look.
Fire just hummed, looking around.
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:41 pm

lol, zella is a farelie [fairly human] (hehe, thank you kingdom keepers)

and Tom Felton is a sexy beast, though i think he's hotter now that he's a brunette, but that's just me.

Henry stuck his hands into the pockets of his favorite jeans. He walked into the office and up to the front desk. "I'm Henry Cooper." He half-smiled at the woman behind the desk.

Scarlett walked downstairs, her black hair a bit messy and her bright turquoise eyes focused on the floor. She was gripping her wand for no paticular reason.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Alexander was depressed.
Zaira, the only other ghost he'd known, had left.
He missed her sarcastic remarks and he missed her hugs.
He sighed, standing up and looking around.
It was too quiet in the library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next