To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
court-knee

court-knee

To Break a Heart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Annabelle went to ask Ryan something. "Rya--" she stopped and grinned seeing he was asleep. She went back to the kitchen then started thinking That board... she checked on her burgers and then figured as soon as they were done and the fries were done she was going in for the board. Only if he was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Ellery nodded and stood up. She followed December outside.

Zella smiled at him. "I heard that she left Hawthorne... I just figured you could use a new friend and I don't have many friends so..."
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:03 pm

December walked outside with Ellery.
She waited until the door clicked shut, and then looked at her sister.
"Why didn't you tell me that I was engaged to Andrew's brother? You knew!"
December tried her best to stay calm.

Alexander nodded.
"Cool," he smirked.
He tilted his head. "So are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:18 pm

Ryan opened his eyes slightly and looked around, not remembering falling asleep, he yawned and sat up before realizing how tired he was and he laid back down, but he didn't go back to sleep.

Andrew leaned back in the booth and wondered what Ellery and December were up to, not sure when they would come back inside and have their coffee..
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Ellery shook her head. "I didn't know. I don't remember everything. Besides, I got lost when I was 13, everyone thought me dead. I may not have even been around.

Zella shook her head. "I've been here for a very long time, I just don't come out much."
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:01 pm

December shook her head. "I don't believe you," she said, being stubborn.

Alexander nodded. "I see," he said. "We have a lot alike, me and you."

Fire frowned, glancing towards the door.
She felt that it was now just awkward, since everyone was just staring at eachother and taking long sips of their coffee.
"Sooo..."
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:37 am

Andrew came back to reality and looked over at Fire, then he asked "Soo, where did you go before you came here?" just to make some conversation before December and Elle came back in.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:52 pm

"I was homeschooled," Fire answered.
"What about you?", she asked. "How long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:09 pm

Annabelle finished cooking the burgers and got the fries out. She ate a little bit and then went to see if Ryan was still asleep. She went over and knelt down beside the couch where he was sleeping and read him to see if he was awake or not. Slightly. "Crap" she sighed silently. She ran her fingers through his hair "Hey.. food's done." she whispered smiling. She waited for him to respond.

Cierra stood there awkwardly "Umm ok then" she laughed a bit and stepped to her right.
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:57 pm

Henry pockedted his keys and let his hair fall back into his face. He walked towards his dorm hoping he could make it there without running into anyone else.

Ellery sighed. "You're so rediculously stubborn sometimes. I didn't even know Andrew had a brother."

Zella smiled softly. "I suppose you're right."
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:22 pm

December tilted her head. "Are you sure..?"
She frowned, and looked down at the ground. "I.. Uh.. I'm sorry.."
December bit her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:35 pm

Ellery hugged her sister. "You're forgiven. In fact, I think I'll bedazzle a tank-top for you when we get back to our dorm." She smiled brightly at the thought pf debazzling something.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Personally, December was not big on bedazzling. Her sister seemed to bedazzle everything.. And December had to admit, that sometimes it did look pretty cute. Like her bedazzled converse.
December smiled slightly, "Thanks."
She smoothed out her dress, and looked around.
"Well.. Jake made coffee. Let's go inside.. It's getting cold out here."
December opened the door, and walked back inside with her sister.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Ahh, I keep forgetting to post x_x

Andrew bit his lip and answered "Well.. I've been in this area for about 70 years, give or take a little, but I've been at this school for about five or six"

Jake sipped his coffee and looked over to the door to see Elle and December walking back inside, he put their coffees at the end of the counter so they could pick them up as they walked by.

Anthony stood up and walked out of his room, determined to get Elle to forgive him, even if she wouldn't take him back..

Ryan opened his eyes and looked into Annabelle's face, smiling slightly he sat up and got off of the couch, waving his wand, he made a small table appear just outside the kitchen and two chairs to go with it before he walked into the kitchen to help Annabelle carry the food out.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Annabelle smiled and sighed when she walked into the kitchen. She was mentally kicking herself for not going after the board. She looked at her perfect burgers and her nicely cut potatoes. She got out the ketchup mustard mayo onions lettuce mater and cheese. She glanced around for buns "Crap" she muttered. "We dont have buns" she said leaning against the table eating a fry.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:40 pm

You keep forgetting to post!? *Panic attack*

Fire's eyes widened. "Woah.. How old are you?"
She knew it might have been a bit rude to ask him, but she really wanted to know how old he was.

December took her coffee and sat back down after thanking Jake.
She looked around and took a sip of her coffee before setting it down on the table.
Oh wow.. She loved coffee.
If she wasn't engaged to Andrew, she'd marry this cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Andrew laughed and replied "I'm not exactly sure, since I kind of lost track of time.. but I'm pretty sure I'm around 100-110 years old" then he grinned, taking a sip of his coffee, then he looked over at December and smiled before he winked and turned back to Fire.

Jake nodded and leaned on the counter, sipping his coffee..

Ryan laughed and pulled his wand back out, then he waved it, making some buns appear on a plate, he carried that and the burgers out to the table before setting them down and grabbing some plates.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:02 pm

Fire choked on her coffee, surprised.
"Are you okay?", December asked, trying not to laugh.
Fire nodded, and looked back at Andrew. "Wow.. I thought you were younger."
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Andrew burst out laughing and his face got really red, he went on like this for a few minutes before he calmed down and taking a few deep breaths, he looked over at Fire and said "Well yea, It might be a few years or so less, the earliest I remember was around 1945, so I'm not quite sure."
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:28 pm

"When and how did you become a vampire?", Fire asked, curiously.
December was listening. She didn't know these things about Andrew, and she was interested to hear his answers.

Last edited by Beautiful Tragedy on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Annabelle sighed of reliefe. She smiled and brought the plate of fries to the table and went to get some drinks "Whataya want to drink?" she asked opening the fridge to a few 2 liters and some bottled water. She grabbed herself a water then looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Ryan answered back into the kitchen "Uhh, just a water, thanks!" then he smiled, grabbing two plates he put some buns on each plate and a hamburger on top, grabbing a piece of cheese, he put it on one of the burgers and asked Annabelle "Do you want cheese on your burger?"

Andrew bit his lip, thinking back as far as he could, he had a few cloudy memories of the pain.. so he looked back up at Fire and answered "I'm not exactly sure how.. but from what I remember I think it was my brother that turned me.. when I found out that the rest of my family were vampires too... I guess they couldn't let me stay human, so I was turned, but I have no clue what's happened to them now.."
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:39 pm

"K." Annabelle grabbed another water and walked towards the table "Ew no" she laughed. She started putting ketchup and mustard on her burger and a few onions. She didn't want smell breath. "It was awful eating these with braces.." she muttered continuing to make her burger all nice. She put ketchup on her plate for her fries and then got the spatula to get a scoop of fries. "I might make sundaes for dessert.. whataya think?" she asked settling into her chair.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Fire nodded, falling silent. She suddenly felt bad for trying to pry into his life..
But Fire had never exactly met a vampire before.. Besides her father.

December was drinking her coffee, staring down at her hands.
She was thinking, and trying to remember her human life..
Unfortunately, she remembered nothing and ended up with a small headache.
December sighed, and leaned back in her seat.
"The ceiling is painted green..", she observed. "I never noticed before."
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:41 pm

Ryan laughed slightly and put some ketchup and mustard on his burger before mashing it all down with the top bun, picking up his burger he took a bite before he answered Annabelle "Sounds good, I'll get some stuff to make it once we're done" then he smiled and ate a fry.

Andrew looked up at the ceiling and laughed slightly, since he never noticed that it was green, he grinned and looked back over at December and Fire before he sighed, wondering where his parents were, he decided that he would go on an expedition for them, he wanted them to be at his wedding..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
To Capture a Heart. :: To Break a Heart :: To Break a Heart-
Jump to: