oh, how lovely

Share | 

To Break a Heart

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:54 pm

"Is it good? Nevermind don't tell me. Just smile and chew" Annabelle was anxious and scared about her food. She was always told she was good at cooking but never really wanted an honest opinion about it. She didn't know if it was honest or not. "If it's bad don't eat it.. I know the pizza place number we can order from there.. but if it's good I won't waste money" she shoved her burger in her mouth to shut herself up. "Sorry.." she chewed slowly.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Ryan laughed and replied "No need to worry, it's fantastic, much better than my regular wand made burgers" then he winked and took another bite, enjoying the home made burgers.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Annabelle relaxed "Thanks" she ate her burger and fries dying for a sundae. She was excited about making them considering she LOVES ice cream. She finished her fries she had and ate a few more bites of her burger cleaning her mouth after every bite, paranoid about something on her face. "How long do you think we will be on lock down..? Till they catch us or till they give up?" she tried to joke about the lock down knowing it was nothing serious, nor a threat to the school.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:20 pm

Fire frowned. "It's an ugly green," she commented.
"Agreed," December nodded. "It's like the color of an ugly alien..."
Fire blinked. "What? You've seen an alien?"
December shook her head.
"How do you know aliens are green? They could be like hot pink with lime green polka dots!"
December tilted her head. "I live to see the day a hot pink and lime-green polka dotted alien comes down to Earth."
"I'd marry it," Fire said.
"Eww," December set her coffee down. "Really?"
"If it was a hot guy alien..", Fire smiled.
"Creepy hot guy alien that might eat your brains in your sleep!"
"No way! You're getting confused between zombies and aliens!"
"Zombies don't eat brains! They're actually quite nice!", December argued.
"You've met one?", Fire asked.
"Yeah.. His name was Steve.. I had to send him back to the grave.."
"Was Steve hot?", Fire asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Eww! No way! Steve was super ugly.. His eyeball kept falling out."
"Wow..", Fire fell silent.
"Trust me," December said, "Steve looked like some ugly hobo who got hit by a bus seventeen times, and then tossed into a shredder. Not a pretty sight.. He probably looked twice as ugly when he was alive."

*cough* go to discussion *cough*

[ i gots a llama! ]
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Andrew looked between the two of them confused, since he had no idea what they were talking about, they switched topics every few seconds, but he didn't mind, he kind of zoned out anyway, still looking at the ugly alien green ceiling...

Ryan shrugged and replied "Uh... not sure, I mean I could put the teachers in a trance and have them end the lockdown, if you wanted of course, but I don't mind either way..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Annabelle shrugged "Doesn't matter. After our sundaes you can" she finished her food and stood up "I need me some good ol ice cream" she laughed putting her plate in the sink and took the last sip of her water. She leaned on the counter looking at him and grinned real big waiting for her supplies.

Daniel looked at Leah "We gotta get started.. now" he stood up. "We need to scoop up some dirt, Get on google. You get the girls, I'll get the boys" he said
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:13 pm

"Wait!", Leah stopped him. "What are we doing?" She had been staring off into space the whole time he had been talking..

December yawned, and glanced over at Andrew.. "When is this lockdown going to end..?"

[ i gots a llama! ]
Back to top Go down
court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:11 am

Daniel look at her "Seriously?" he turned and faced her "We are gonna get dirt on them and spread it around and ruin everyone making them have to choose between sides" he said "or something like that" he muttered typin in google.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:36 am

Andrew shrugged and replied "Not quite sure, but probably soon." then he laughed slightly and took another sip of his coffee, leaning back in the seat

Anthony leaned back against the wall in the dorms hallway and he couldn't get his mind off of Elle, he had no clue what to do with himself, and he needed to find out soon.

Ryan looked up at Annabelle and laughed slightly before he said "Ehh.. maybe we won't have any ice cream.." then he grinned when Annabelle's face dropped and he waved his wand under the table, making the supplies appear next to her on the counter.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:30 pm

Annabelle started to open her mouth to whine but then she felt the coldness against her arm. She laughed and got out some glasses and an ice cream scoop to start. "What do you want on yours?" she asked scooping the soft french vanilla ice cream out. She drizzled warm chocolate syrup and carmel on hers. Topping it off with whip cream and a cherry.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Leah smiled, her fangs slightly showing.
Perfect.
She knew that the immortals were stupid, and that it was going to be incredibly easy to manipulate them and turn them against eachother.
To her, it was like a game.. And Leah always won.

December frowned, and took another sip of her coffee.
She wanted some blood.. Really bad.
A few minutes ago, she had been perfectly fine. She was happy, and talking about marrying aliens and creepy brain-eating zombies.
But now, she felt sick.
It had hit her so suddenly, as if she had hit some invisible brick wall.
She was slightly confused by this, since she had just gone hunting with Andrew about an hour ago, and it had always taken at least a day for her to need more blood again..
Drinking the coffee seemed to help.
But her throat still burned, and she felt like she was going to jump up and attack someone any second now.
But she pretended as if everything was fine because truthfully, she was not going to go outside and hunt in the forest.
She really couldn't take anymore of that deer blood.
It always had a sour taste.. December didn't much like it. If Andrew liked it, then good for him. But she really could not survive off of that any longer.
December looked over at Andrew, and then slipped her hand into his.

[ i gots a llama! ]
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:30 pm

Andrew looked over at December, and when he saw her face, he knew something was wrong, but he wasn't sure what, so he leaned over and whispered into her ear "What's wrong?" in a concerned voice before he took another sip of the coffee and squeezed her hand lightly.
Ryan thought for a second then he answered "Uh, just some chocolate syrup and whipped cream please" then he smiled and got up, clearing off the table of their dinner and putting the dishes in the sink, then he waved his wand, enchanting all of the cleaning supplies and the dishes started to clean themselves.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Annabelle looked over her shoulder at him "Lazzzzzzy" she laughed turning back around fixing his sundae. She brought them to the table with two spoons. She handed him his "Cheers" she said digging in.

Cierra went jogging around the school

Daniel started googling.

post secrets about your characters on Discussion? I'd rather not make them up.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Secrets? The things that Daniel and Leah use against all of them?

December bit her bottom lip so hard that it almost started bleeding.
"It's just-", she paused.
She shouldn't tell Andrew about this. He would just convince her that she needed to drink animal blood, and then she'd still have this same problem.
She plastered a fake smile to her face. "...Nothing."

Fire stared at December and Andrew as if she were eavesdropping, but she honestly couldn't hear a word they said.
She sighed, and glanced out the window.

[ i gots a llama! ]
Back to top Go down
court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:07 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:17 am

Andrew bit his lip and decided to stop pestering December about it, he figured if she wanted to tell, she would have by then, so he sighed and looked out the window, still wondering when the lockdown would end. he zoned out and started to think about his past..

Ryan laughed and shrugged before he looked at Annabelle and said "Haha I know, I prefer laziness to working" then he winked and sat down on the couch, figuring they could eat their sundaes while watching tv.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:48 pm

Annabelle sat on the couch "Wanna see who can watch Dirtiest jobs longest before getting sick?" she asked grinnning deviously.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:50 pm

December pretended to be happy, although she didn't really feel happy anymore.
She felt a little depressed, like someone had killed her dog.
December wished someone might say something, start some conversation. But everyone was silent.
She was so bored, that she would have found falling over dead more fun than this.
She stood up, and fixed her jacket. "I'm going for a walk," she said to nobody in particular.
She didn't care if they were on lockdown. It wasn't like anybody was going to come out of nowhere and shoot her.... She assumed.
December left her coffee, and turned to walk out the door.

"Find anything worthwhile?", Leah asked from across the room.

[ i gots a llama! ]
Back to top Go down
a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Ellery stood up and followed her ister outside. Her blue eyes turned a strange shade of silver. She walked like she was oblivious to her surroundings.

Owner.

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:17 pm

December stared at the green grass as she walked, still feeling sick.
Picking a flower, she sensed a presense and stood up to see her sister.
Maybe it was the weird color of her eyes, or the expression on Ellery's face.. She couldn't be sure, but she tilted her head and asked her sister, "Ellery... Are you okay?"

[ i gots a llama! ]
Back to top Go down
court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Daniel nodded "Yeah.. you know that December girl..? She used to be psyco!" he showed pictures of her 'wanted' poster. "And her boyfriend, Andrew.. cheated on her with her sister, Elle!! Here's a picture of them holding hands"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:56 pm

"Wow.."
Leah was shocked into silence.
This was unexpected. She hadn't expected to find such BIG secrets.
With these secrets, Leah and Daniel were capable of ruining every immortals' lives.
"What else?", Leah asked, peering over his shoulder.

[ i gots a llama! ]
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Andrew sighed, leanin back in the booth, he pulled out his iPod and turned on some music, listening to 'Love Drunk' he slightly smiled for the first time in a while, since he hadn't heard the song in a while, and it used to be his favorite..

Ryan grinned and looked over at Annabelle before he answered "You're on!" since he watched dirty jovs all the time, he didn't usually get sick from watching it, he flipped through the channels, finding the show within a few minutes.

idk what to do with Anthony and Jake.. >.>
Back to top Go down
court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:44 pm

"Oh yum pig slope" Annabelle gagged taking a bite. Her weak stomach and her stupid mind didnt work well together.

Daniel looked up Annabelle "She kissed a girl at a party when she was 13 and drunk" he played the video. "Dannnnnng" he watched. "Uhmm.. Let me look. Oh her boyfriend Ryan he also cheated. With that ghosty girl Zaria?" he looked at Leah
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:19 pm

Leah frowned. "I thought I killed that lunatic."
She knew she had killed Zaira. She remembered exactly what had happened - Leah had sucked Zaira dry.
Plain and simple.
"Whatever," she smirked. "This is perfect. We'll have them killing eachother in no time!"

[ i gots a llama! ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next