oh, how lovely

Share | 

To Break a Heart

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Ellery wandered off into to the woods, oblivious to December's presence.

Zella's bright eyes darted about as she wandered across campus with her hands in her pockets and a bag thrown over her shoulder. She was smiling softly as she headed towards the woods.

[she's Luna frikin' Lovegood]

Owner.

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:52 pm

December, frowning, watched her sister walk off.
If there was anything truly wrong with her sister, December probably would have known through their telepathic connection.
So December shrugged it off, and continued walking.
It was cold outside.. But then again, December was always cold.
She fixed her scarf, and looked at the white flower she had picked a moment before.

Is Robbie dead....?

[ i gots a llama! ]
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:58 am

cody apparently refuses to post since I didn't have andrew go tell violet that he was in a coma or whatever -.- I'll post when I get homeeee.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:45 pm

I havess an idea, considering nobody's really doing anything... (right?)

So we can start a new day and then when everyone wakes up they get a text message or get a note or picture, revealing someone else's secret. Like Ryan finds out Anthony's secret, and Anthony finds out Annabelle's secret, etc.

[ i gots a llama! ]
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Lol sounds awesomely fantasticcc =DDD Except Anthony lost his phone.... o_x I'll have him go buy a new onee XD

Andrew stood up and looked over at Fire and Jake before he said "Uhh.. I'm gonna head to my dorm.. see you guys later" then he sighed and slid out of the booth before he walked out of the shop and towards his dorm, once he got inside, he laid down on the bed and put his hands behind his head, closing his eyes, he drifted to sleep..

Jake looked after Andrew as he left and looked back over at Fire, sipping his coffee, he shifted into a tiger and walked around the counter, curling up on the floor, he figured he could run to his dorm room around midnight, or later..

Ryan laughed slightly and ate his ice cream sundae peacefully, watching the show, he wondered how long it would take for Annabelle to cave in..

Anthony looked around him for his phone but the he cursed, remembering how he accidentally dropped it when he was escaping from Andrew and December in the cave, he didn't want to go back, so he grabbed his wallet off of the side table and keys before walking out of his room and towards the parking lot, once there he jumped into his Ford F-150 Raptor and drove to Best Buy, buying a Dell Streak, he drove back home and played with a few apps on it, wondering what else he could do with it..

The Truck ---> http://sunwaytuner.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/2011-ford-f-150-svt-raptor-presented-24077_1.jpg
Back to top Go down
court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Sounds like a plan. Divide up who finds who.

Annabelle gagged slightly. "Without a doubt you'll win" she closed her eyes and took a bite. "Bleh" she shivered opening them. She watched him just fine.

Daniel smiled "I know! This is great!" he read on exploring through the past lifes of all immortal hawthorne students. Some had criminal records. Some did drugs. Some killed their own parents and escaped for 'special homes'. Some had never done anything bad but how often are rumors true..?

Cierra walked down the street. her stomach began growling "Hm. Ooo donuts!" she saw the nearby coffee shop and went to buy a donut and coffee. Thhat would fill her up a bit. At least hold her for a while.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:37 pm

I don't wannaaaa divide it up.
Somebody else do it, pleaseee?

Someone on the intercom thingy announced that the lockdown was finally over.
Fire cheered.
She stood up, and nearly ran right into Cierra.
"Ohmygreatgollygoodnessgoshhh!!!", Fire nearly had some kind of panic attack.
"Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, So So So Sooooo sorry!"
Fire hoped this girl wasn't going to jump on her and tear her arms off.. Because with Fire's luck, that was bound to happen.
"No wait!", she said, shutting her eyes tight. "Tear my left arm off first! I'm hoping it will be less painful!"

December sat down on the bench outside the dorms.
She still felt sick.. And a little tired.
So she waited a few moments to stand up and walk up to her dorm.

[ i gots a llama! ]
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:21 pm

Anthony got tired of playing games on his phone and set it on his bedside table, plugging it in to charge, he took of his shirt and slipped on some pajama bottoms before laying in bed and trying to get to sleep..

Jake woke up and yawned, looking at the two people inside the coffee shop, he growled, standing between Fire and the new girl he hadn't seen before, wondering what their reaction would be.

Ryan grinned, watching the tv, he ate his sundae in peace, amazed that Annabelle had made it so long, he made a sound like he was throwing up, but he really wasn't just to see if Annabelle would break thinking the bet was over.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:19 pm

Cierra looked at her "It's ok!! I won't rip your arm off.. that would just.. hurt" she laughed slightly. "You're new here too aren't you?" she asked

Annabelle gagged "Ew ew ew ew" she set down her sundae and closed her eyes "Gross.. sooooo nasty" she took a breath and shivered. "How did you do that?" she asked "Not get discusted"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:35 pm

"Yup!", Fire beamed.
She brushed a strand of purple hair out of her face, smiling.
"My name is Fire."

December collapsed onto her bed, exhausted.
She knew it wasn't all that late yet but she was really tired.
She softly yawned and turned off the bedside lamp.
Slowly, December fell asleep.

[ i gots a llama! ]
Back to top Go down
court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:59 pm

Cierra stared at her like she was crazy "Cierra" she smiled "I'm new here too" she looked around "Its so big and beautiful and.. just so.. ghosty?" she knew this place wasnt normal.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Jake looked between Cierra and Fire and rolled his eyes, shifting into a lion, he walked out of the cafe and back towards his dorm, once he got there, he shifted into an eagle and flew through his window, landing on the bed post, he shifted back into his human form and laid down, getting ready to go to bed..

Ryan laughed and set his dessert down before he said "Eh, I watch this show a lot, so not much really grosses me out anymore, so I can probably eat pretty much anything while watching one of these shows." then he smiled and grabbed the remote, switching the channel to anything but that.

Back to top Go down
court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Annabelle shivered "Its discusting." she sat back down beside him "Is Spongebob on?" she asked innocently. "Its not gross but its totally perverted" she giggled. "Imma bad person" she laughed not caring a bit
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Fire watched Jake run off, and then looked back at Cierra.
"Oh yes," she nodded. "Definitely ghosty."
Fire smiled, and took a sip of her coffee before glancing at the clock.
"Bleh, I gotta go. I still have to like check in.."
She opened the door, pausing briefly.
"See ya later alligator!"
And then the small purple-haired girl walked out of the coffee shop, leaving a faint scent of peanut butter behind.

Okayss - ready furr a new day whenever you guys are readyy.

[ i gots a llama! ]
Back to top Go down
court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:13 pm

Cierra shook her head "Bye!" she waved. Once she was gone she let out a breath "One to many cups of coffee for her.." she laughed
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:08 am

Uhh, new day sounds good XD All but one of my characters are sleeping o.x

Ryan looked over at Annabelle before he picked up the remote, going through the channels, he turned on spongebob and leaned back on the couch, yawning he leaned his head on Annabelle's shoulder and fell asleep..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:38 pm

Annabelle pulled a cover up over her legs and dozed off. She didnt even turn the tv off. She dreamed again of Tray talking to her about everything. She listened carefully takig clues in.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:07 pm

Newww dayy.
So, I guess just we can just randomly pick whose secret our character finds out?

December rolled over, looking at the clock.
She yawned and sat up. It was later than when she normally got up.
December was a morning person. She got up as soon as the sun came out.
But today she had slept in. She must have been really tired.
Her phone buzzed, signaling a new text message.
She jumped over the bed and grabbed it, wondering who it was from.

[ i gots a llama! ]
Back to top Go down
court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:59 pm

Annabelle had stayed all night at Ryans. She woke up with him still on her shoulder. She blinked and felt her phone buzzing. "Who the devil.." she looked at the number. "December is a mental escape? Like I need a text to tell me that." her phone buzzed again and a long message explaining how she was a mental psyco freak.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:31 pm

December frowned, reading the text message for a fifth time.
This couldn't be right...
Ryan had cheated on Annabelle...?
She set her phone down, falling back down on the bed.
Did Annabelle know?
December lied there for a long time, thinking about what she had just learned.
Eventually she got up, changed and ran for the cafeteria.

[ i gots a llama! ]
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:36 am

Andrew woke up and sighed, looking around the room, he grimaced when his phone went off, since it was only like six in the morning, he checked the text, and looked at his phone confusedly at the text message telling him that Annabelle kissed a girl and he wondered what the heck was going on, and why he would be getting a text about it..

Ryan woke up and sighed, stretching he felt his phone by his hand buzzing, so he grabbed it and opened the text, his eyes adjusting to the light, his mouth dropped when he read about how Andrew had cheated on December.. with her sister?!? he wondered how he could use the info to his advantage, even though he was pretty cool with Andrew at the moment..

Anthony woke up and looked around his room, laying in the corner of the bed he closed his eyes and tried to go back to sleep.. but then he heard his phone blaring and he sighed, bringing a heavy hand down on top of it, he pulled it up to his face and scrunched up his nose, reading about how Elle was part of some kind of secret society that killed humans and sometimes stole peoples bodies, his eyes widened and he dropped his phone on his face, having no clue what was going on..

Jake woke up and shifted into his human form before getting a quick shower and putting on some clothes, seeing his phone blinking when he got out of the shower, he walked over and read through his messages until he got to one about Anthony being a drug addict and burning down half of Elle's hometown. He dropped his jaw and pulled on some jeans, walking out of his room and towards the cafeteria, his stomach grumbling.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:05 pm

Annabelle shut her phone real fast "Wo. Hey. Morning.." she mumbled. "Want some pancakes?" she asjed sitting up.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:46 am

Ryan looked over at Annabelle and shrugged before he answered "Uhh, sure, sounds good." then he picked up his wand off the bedside table and did a quick spell, making all the supplies needed for pancakes appear on the counter in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
To Capture a Heart. :: To Break a Heart :: To Break a Heart-
Jump to: