To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
court-knee

court-knee

To Break a Heart - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Annabelle sighed. She walked up to her room taking her time. She got out her pocket knife and slid a smalll pistol into her side strap thing on her leg. She got a big suit case that said 'Fragile' on it aka her grenade supply. She walked out of her room hiding the suit case and her shorts barely covering the pistol. She walked into the woods by herself looking back once to see if Ryan was anywhere near. She shrugged and went on..
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Ryan bent down onto one knee and looked at the wounds from the dragon's claws, pulling out his wand, he summoned his spell book and leafed through the pages, finding a spell to get rid of scars, he wondered if it worked with dragon scars.. thinking it was worth a try, he started muttering the spell and within seconds, the one on Andrew's face was starting to disappear, once it was gone, he tried the same spell on his chest and cursed, since it only faded a slight bit, the wounds had closed, but were still there, looking through his spell book faster, he sighed, since there weren't any more spells in there that would work...

Andrew sat up and looked down at his chest, grimacing, he saw the scars, running a hand across one of them he sighed, since he knew those would be there the rest of his life, he stood up and let his shirt slip back down, then he ran a hand across his face, feeling that the scars weren't there anymore, a smile returned to his face as he thanked Ryan.

Ryan smiled and told Andrew it was no problem before he made the spell book vanish and he said "See you guys soon" before muttering a spell and waving his wand, disappearing, he appeared next to Annabelle and said "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:12 pm

December smiled.
"You're alright!", she said cheerfully.
December hugged him, being careful just in case the wounds on his chest weren't fully healed yet.
Her eyes glowed.
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:17 pm

Andrew smiled and hugged December back, closing his eyes, he grinned, feeling better, he kissed December lightly before he said "Let's get back to campus.." then he grabbed onto her hand and they ran out of the cave, falling down into the forest, Andrew smiled with a new sense of freedom, catching December in his arms, he started running faster than ever towards campus.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:25 pm

December laughed.
"You sure are feeling better!"
She smiled, happy that Andrew was okay.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:28 pm

Andrew grinned and nodded his head as they ran through the forest, slowing down then stopping right before the edge of the forest, he set December down and held onto her hand as they walked out of the forest, thinking to himself, he turned to December and asked "So, do you want to go anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:32 pm

December shrugged.
"If you want to go somewhere."
She looked around as they walked.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Andrew thought for another minute before he grinned and replied "Hmm, want to play mini-golf?" and he laughed slightly, since he hadn't played in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:57 pm

"I've never played," December stated, lamely.
"But I'd love to!"
She still had Andrew's coffee.

Leah looked down at her watch.
If she didn't hear from Daniel soon, she was going to find him and beat the crap out of him.
Even better, maybe she'd just kill him.
She could always find another guy willing to help her out.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Andrew grinned and said "Perfect" before he grabbed back onto December's hand and pulled her along beside him to his car, jumping into the driver's seat of the camaro, he waited until December was in to floor it out of the parking lot, driving down the road, he looked for a good one, stopping about half an hour away from campus, he jumped out and walked over to December's side, opening her door for her.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:06 pm

December stepped out of the car, smoothing down her dress.
She brushed a strand of hair out of her face and looked over at Andrew.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Andrew closed her door and locked the car up before walking up to the front desk and buying a game, getting their clubs and golf balls, they walked over to the first hole and Andrew let December go first.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:13 pm

"You have to show me how to do this..", December said, and then laughed.
"Honestly, I've only seen this type of thing on TV. Not that I watch TV often, either.."
December seemed to space off for a moment, but she shook her head and looked back over at Andrew.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Andrew shrugged and replied "Alright" before he smiled and set his club and ball down on the bench, then he walked over to December and stood behind her, grabbing onto her hands lightly, he showed her how to move her hands and hit the ball, swinging the club back with both of their hands, he swung forwards again and hit the ball, sending through the windmill and into the hole, getting December a hole in one.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:20 pm

"Well.. That was easy."
December shrugged.
"I thought the weird stick things were just for show, and you threw the ball into the hole."
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Andrew laughed and kissed December on the cheek before walking over and grabbing his, putting the ball on the ground, he swung his club and hit his ball through the middle part of the windmill too, sending it straight into the hole, he winked and said "Well then, we're tied"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:28 pm

December smiled.
"Well.. What now?", she asked.
December bit her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Andrew grinned and replied "The next hole" before he picked up his ball and handed December hers, they walked on to the next one and Andrew let December go first to see if she got the hang of it.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm

December tried to copy what Andrew had showed her.
She finished with a hole in two.
December looked over at Andrew.
"Can you make a hole in one with your eyes closed?"
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Annabelle jumped and slapped her hand onto the pistol. She jerked it out halfway then stopped "Seriously need to give me a heads up." she slid the gun back down her side and nodded "Lets go before something explodes." she started walking again
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:30 pm

Andrew shrugged and replied "Well.. I can give it a try" before he winked and closed his eyes, looking straight forward so December didn't think he was cheating, he swung the club down to the ball and hit it, hearing the sound from the ball being hit, he smiled and opened his eyes, seeing the ball rolling towards the hole, he sighed when the ball did a little turn around at the hole, rolling like an inch away and stopping.

Ryan grinned and said "Haha alright, and sorry about that" then he walked along beside Annabelle going towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:36 pm

December said nothing for a moment.
But then she smiled. "Well, much better than if I had tried."
She could already see herself hitting herself with the golf club, which made her burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Andrew laughed and said "Well then.. I don't think I want to know what you're thinking at the moment" then he walked up to his ball and hit it into the hole, getting a score of 2 before picking it up and walking along to the next hole with December.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:54 pm

December shrugged, still smiling.
"I suppose not."
She hummed softly as they walked to the next hole.
"I have a question. Can you do this the other way around? Hit the club into the hole with the ball?"

Rofl, occasionally, December reminds me of myself.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Andrew grinned and replied "Well.. I'm pretty sure you can't, but you never know" then he winked and started off first for once, getting the ball in within three shots, he smiled satisfied, turning to December for her turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next