To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart Main Discussion.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

To Break a Heart Main Discussion. Empty
PostSubject: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:03 pm

I felt lost without it o_O
Anyway, any new ideas?

We need some drama and action!!
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:49 am

More hatred... comin up. I was sooooo bored last night just layin there and I started acting stuff out. I led to TBAH and was totally... going mad. Lol so here's what I did last night.

Some side notes-----December's past being reveled. Andrew discovering something he had faint memory on. Annabelle being hated even more.

Location-----Court Yard

Annabelle is getting mad. She's mad at herself for doing such a stupid thing at the party. She's storming through the court yard blaming the merpires, because they killed her brother and her brother never would of let her done that. So she wants revenge.

In the meanwhile December and Andrew are out side in the court yard talking or whatever and they see Annabelle stomping toward the lake which is now strickly forbidden. They stop her and start arguing. Andrew does most of the talking. Arguing goes on for a while, asking Where she's going. She refuses to tell then finally breaks. She tells them she wants revenge. So she's headed that way. Then she threatens Andrew. She threatens to take him as the next meal for the pack's meeting. And he's like "You couldn't catch me!" And she goes "Thats what the last one said" And he's all "What were they some fat guy hooked on donuts?" And she's like "Your long lost brother" and he's all "Wha---!?" and she goes into story mode.

She starts it off of her sitting on a park bench waiting for midnight. Tray had told her not to come to that meet because it was her turn to bring the meal. She had her eye on Andrew's brother [Mathew, Matt for short] to take in because he was strong and had lots of muscle to eat. To bad Tray had already found a meal. So when she had transformed she attacked and drug Matt into the woods. Then there were two bodies.. Matt was basically already dead. The other wasn't. Tray was furious. They ate Matt and perserved the other body for next time.

Annabelle had went to check out the bodies and one of them had an engagment ring on. The girl. She slides it of her finger and looks at it. On the inside it says.. "Matt Madden " Annabelle walked over to torn body of Matt and saw he had a necklace on. It had a ring on it that said.... "December" She then knew that they were together. She left and hid in her room for the next few days after she found out. They went to the next meet and suddenly realized the body was gone.

What happened--- December was still partly alive. Just one breahthe left in her that she learned to save. Suddenly someone bit her ankle and sharp pains fill her. She sees a faint mask that looks farmiliar. Her ex. He was a vampire, which terrified her so she broke up with him. He bit her ankle because he didn't want er to think he was trying to kiss her or anything. She lived and thats why she's hear today.

Annabelle finishes her story and Andrew is shocked. He has a mixture of feelings. Mad, sad, confused, unbelieving. He doesn't know what to say but he knew the truth. Annabelle then makes a final statment "I'm sorry. But thats just how it happened. You want proof?" and of course he will so.. she'll ask December to show them her ankle. Then her side where there will be a scar from the werewolves gashing claws. Then she'll ask if she remembers ever being engaged and stuff but she may not remember. They won't believe her until the scar.

So in the end Annabelle goes back to her dorm. Andrew simply needs to think. December can do whatever.

Thats what I got. I was like yelling at myself last night I was getting into it. Lol thats what I got. Hate it. Love it. Take it, Leave it. Doesn't matter to me twist it up, use anyone you want, do whatever you must. I'm simply, bored. <3
Back to top Go down
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Alright. I love discussiones. So let's discussion it up! Who's got ideas for what's going to happen next?

I'm thinking of creating another character so if anyone needs someone to interact with in some kind of storyline, let me know.
Alssssssoooooo, I think that i'm going to bring some drama and have Robbie like get in a car crash without anyone else with him, but like right before i'll have him tell Andrew who that he's dating someone. THEN, Andrew is the one who finds out about the crash and has to like search for the girlfriend? just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Rofl. Disscussion is a funny word.

Fine with meee.

I don't have any ideas, this time..
I usually get ideas from dreams. I don't know if that sounds weird.. But whatever.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:30 pm

Courtney's been thinking again...........................I know. RUN! Hah yeah.. uhm anyway.. here's what I got::::::::::

Body switch.

Who- Any two people [male male; female female]

When- Dun't care

How- x} welllll while the two people are asleep there bodies are switched. Their minds are anyway. They were cursed/karma or what ever mama jama you wanna believe. They'll be all "NO! I'M NOT ________!! I'M ________" and of course they'll think they are crazy. Then they blame each other, make up a plan, and figure it will be over by tomorrow.

How long- day at minimum 3 at max

So you know of course whoever does it there boyfriend/girlfriend will be all over them as usual and they'll be confused with the new powers and junk. And of course if the two hate each other they'll try to destroy the other's body/relationship/reputation/life.

and thats what i got. take it. leave it. love it. hate it.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:41 am

Who will the two people be?
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Doesn't matter. I haven't had nothing to post in a while so beats me
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:07 pm

Okay.. Well what about Annabelle & [insert whoever here] switch bodies?

Cause thenn you'll have somethings to post.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:16 pm

December? They get in alot of trouble and plus it would be uber weird. Lovely.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:38 pm

Rofl, okay.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Idk how to jump in................. I'm kinda well useless at the moment lol. Comotion please?
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:56 pm

Question! What is it that will actually make December and Anabelle trade bodies?
Magic? Rofl.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Oh dang. Uhmm... fortune cookies? XD I watch to much tv. Runn into each other. Uh curse? LEAH CURSE! If she was a curser.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Rofl, okay.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:58 pm

Curse or fortune cookie. Them things taste good
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Fortune cookie! Like that movie, Freaky Friday?
Fortune cookies are better than curses anyway, lol.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:08 pm

Ok.. they can meet up at a Chinese Restaurant as a peace offer
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:35 pm

When is December and Andrew's weddingg?
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:37 pm

hmm.. not sure, they should have it soon though =D
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:03 pm

Sorry, my cousin got on my laptop and posted all those ideas because i wasss telling her about it.

Anywayyy.. Uhmm, maybe someone could go back in time or to some weird alternate universe..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:28 pm

To December's proposal with Matt?!
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Hah, fine withh mee. Tony??
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:38 pm

ooooo who would go? December in replace of herself? She could find out what happened to Ellery-- but that would make her a non vampire! OR she could then she could save Matt and let him live then go back and Andrew can turn her into a vampire and Matt still be in love with her so he kinda has to battel with his own brother! OMG THEN HE COULD DIE IN THE BIG BATTLE BETWEEN THE STUDENTS! and boom more drama. ORRRRR Ellery could go back and change what happened to her.. her disappearance. OR December could go back and have to hide like in Harry Potter and thhe Prisioner of Azkaban... ORR Andrew could go back and mess with Matt's proposal so it never happened. OR someone else and something else could happen.. personally I like bringing matt back and killing him off. Someone else would have to play Matt though because it would be weird for Tony to have to battle himself.. lol UNLESS HE WANTS TO OF COURSE! But thats just my opinion ;D
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Ahha I was prettty confused by that XD but either way ,I don't wanna play matt O.o oh and the back in time thing would be alright.. like Andrew could meet his brother or something.. idk .-.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:21 pm

I gotss an idea. You may like it, or may not.. Idk.

Andrew goes back in time to meet his brother, and to find some answers about his parents. He sees human December, talks to her a little bit, and accidentally reveals that he's a vampire. She freaks out and leaves Hawthorne before Matthew can propose, which completely changes everything. Annoyed that he can't seem to get any of the answers he was looking for, he goes back to the present.

There's three things I came up withh;

-Andrew comes back and finds that December never became a vampire, and died a long time ago. So he has to go back in time and change everything..
-Andrew comes back, and finds out that December did become a vampire. But Matthew is a vampire as well, and she's all like in love with himm and crap. So then it's like a Team Andrew and Team Matthew kind of thing.. Lol.
-Andrew comes back and finds that December did become a vampire, but when he tries to talk to her, she has no idea who he is and absolutely hates his guts(idk why), and then they slowly fall in love all over again.

The last one would kind of suck on Andrew's part, having to make her fall in love with him again.. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart Main Discussion.   To Break a Heart Main Discussion. Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart Main Discussion.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next