To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
court-knee

court-knee

To Break a Heart - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:39 pm

Annabelle took her lemonade and drank a bit "Crap" she set her glass down "I cant believe this" she swallowed unbelieving.

Did u guys have school?
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:08 pm

Yeaaa .-. youu?

Andrew looked over at December and asked "You ready to go?" then he smiled, showing his fangs, he felt them with a finger, and wondered if it would actually hurt to get them pierced.

Ryan bit his lip and said "Uhh don't worry, I'm sure it will pass over fast enough" then he smiled weakly, taking a sip of his lemonade, then looked at the tv, not really sure what else to say..

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:18 pm

"Yes, please."
December looked at him, raising an eyebrow.
"What are you doing?", she asked, and laughed.

Of coursee.
I get out at 2.
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Andrew put his hand back down at his side before he replied, "just thinking about the piercing thing, let's get out of here." then he laughed and grabbed onto her hand, running towards the woods that were closest to the fair.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:26 pm

2?! Lucky!! I get out at 3! Plus the shitty bus ride home!

Annabelle shrugged "Well looks like I'm stuck here" she grinned laughing a bit. She sipped her lemonade and set it down "Lemonade makes me have to pee really bad" she wiggled than went to the Bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Hah! So what should Leah and Daniel's plan beee?

December ran with him as they went to the nearest forest.
Sometimes, she hated being a vampire.. Right now was definitely one of those times.
As they went deeper in the forest, it got darker.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Sorry I didn't post earlier guys.. I kinda passed out and took a nap, then I forgot to post after that :/

Andrew ran into the woods and let his senses loose immediately, feeling a burning in his throat, he bared his fangs, letting out a low growl, he saw two elk not too far away, and he went after one of them, taking it down easily, once he was done feeding, he wiped his mouth on his sleeve and went back to the edge of the woods, waiting for December.

Ryan sighed and leaned back on the couch before he took another sip of his lemonade and wondered how long the lock down would last, even though he knew that they wouldn't have a problem, he didn't like being kept in his room for long amounts of time.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:54 pm

Beats me. I'll google stuff tomrrow.

Annabelle came out of the bathroom and looked at him "Whats wrong?" she asked shutting the door and leaning against it. She foleded her arms and tilted her head trying to figure it out herself.

Daniel continued to think keeping his mouth shut till something brilliant came to him.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:30 pm

Ryan looked over at Annabelle and replied "Oh.. nothing, I just don't like being locked up in any room for a long amount of time..' then he laughed slightly, wondering if he could do some kind of magical expansion spell to make his room way bigger on the inside, and still look as small on the outside.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Annabelle thought it was because of her but didn't say anything "Can I take a quick shower..?" she asked acting perfectly fine. She always took showers when she was upset in a way. She bit her lip and pulled herself up off the door so she could open it.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:15 pm

December easily took the other elk out, being careful not to get blood on her dress.
Finished, she stepped back and looked at the body.
She pressed her lips together, turned around and walked back over to Andrew.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:15 pm

Andrew looked over at December and smiled slightly before grabbing onto her hand gently and walking back towards the fair, wondering how much longer they would be out of campus.

Ryan shrugged and replied "Sure" then he waved his wand and a pile of Annabelle's clothes and a towel appeared on the ledge of the sink for when she got out.

Jake sat down in the coffee shop and sighed, wondering when the workers would be back and the lockdown would be over, he jumped over the counter and turned on some of the machines, making himself a hot cocoa, he leaned on the counter and sipped his drink, wondering if he could transform into fictional animals, but he just didn't know it..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:33 pm

December went with Andrew, looking a bit distracted.
She looked up at him before they neared the enterance.
And for the very first time in her life, she said quite simply, "I want to be human."
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:46 pm

Andrew looked over at December and bit his lip, he wasn't sure what to say to that.. the only life he really remembered was being a vampire, before that was a bit blurry, but he still knew bits and pieces of his past.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:55 pm

December hadn't expected him to say anything.
She had just wanted to say it, considering it'd been bugging her ever since this morning.
An awkward silence fell between the two, and December sighed.
"I needed to say it," she said, softly.
She avoided looking him in the eyes, instead pretending to look at something to her right.

-------

http://tbah.ultimarpg.net/viewtopic.forum?t=23
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40