To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AstroGamer

To Break a Heart - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Ryan looked at Annabelle confused again when he asked "What do you mean a far-off bombing?" since he had no idea what she was talking about still.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:38 pm

December loved funnel cakes like she loved coffee.
She walked with Andrew, continuing to look around.
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:46 pm

"I dunno a grenade bombing at the lake?" Annabelle said trying to stay calm. She was panicy and jumpy hoping a teacher wouldnt come out there and catch them if they were on lock down
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Ryan bit his lip and looked over at Annabelle and said "Uhh.. maybe we should go to our dorms.. or we can both go to one of ours, either way."

Andrew smiled and pulled out his wallet, ordering a funnel cake, he figured they could share one, and get another if they were still hungry, so he paid for it and waited as they fried it in the oil and looked over at December, then he just blurted out "I wanna get a tattoo" and he actually did, he just wasn't sure why he said it.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:58 pm

"A tattoo..", December raised an eyebrow.
"A tattoo of what?", she asked, smirking.

"-And you really need to stop talking to me like I'm still 6 years old!", Fire said into her cell phone. She slapped her forehead.
"Oh no, a venus flytrap is about to eat my arm! Bye!", Fire quickly hung up on her older sister, rolling her eyes.
She turned around, sighing at the sight of the boarding school.
She noticed that the yards were empty except for a girl and guy who looked to be around her age.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:59 pm

Annabelle shrugged "Doesn't matter. I just want lemonade" she looked up at the sky seeing it getting it dark. She paced a bit panicing. "Either way we could get to each other." she laughed

Daniel thought a minute and shrugged "What about just getting more people on our side..?" he bit his lip playing with his lip ring he had gotten when he was half drunk.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Andrew shrugged and replied "Not sure yet.. any suggestions?" then he smiled, thinking about the tattoo now..

Ryan grinned and said "Alright, that works" then he grabbed onto her hand again, not seeing the other girl standing not too far away, he waved his wand and they dissapeared, reappearing in Ryan's dorm room, he walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, getting out some lemonade for Annabelle.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:08 pm

December smiled and shrugged.
"You mean a real tattoo?", she asked, still slightly confused.

Fire turned around, and frowned.
Well quite obviously she was seeing things.
Because one minute two people were standing there, and the next they were gone.
Like magic.
Fire blinked, brushing a hand through her purple hair.
She began to slowly walk towards what she assumed to be the office.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Andrew laughed and replied "Well, of course" then he kissed December on the cheek and grinned, looking over he realized the funnel cake was done, so he thanked the vendor and picked it up, walking over to a picnic table with December, he sat across from her and smirked, setting the funnel cake down.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:26 pm

Annabelle loved the smell of Ryan's room. It just appelled to her for some odd reason. She turned on the tv and went for the school news. "...and now the acadamy officer. 'Mr.Huff please tell us what happened to cause this lock down?'" A big man began to speak "'well we heard a bombing past the courtyard a few hours ago. We are still unsure what happened but were trying to figure out who or what caused this'" the lady nodded acting indepth in their conversation "..you heard it here. Hawthorne school is on lock down." Annabelle stared in utter shock. "Holy shit." she mumbled turning off the tv real fast.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:38 pm

December sat down.
She took a bite of the funnel fake, cheerfully.
"So, what got you thinking about tattoos anyway?", she asked, faintly smiling.

Fire was angry.
She felt like throwing a bowl of spaghetti at someone.
They wouldn't let her in..
So she had to sit there, and find something to entertain herself.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Ryan came into the room with two glasses of lemonade and sat down with Annabelle, and his mouth dropped wide open, hearing the news, he was shocked that they would put the school on lockdown when much worse things had happened before that..

Andrew shrugged and replied "I'm not sure, I've been thinking about one for a while, I just wasn't sure what to get" then he smiled, thinking about maybe getting one of a heart with December's name in it.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:48 pm

December nodded. "Oh."
She took another bite of the funnel cake, glancing around.
December let her gaze fall to the ground, as she completely spaced out for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:55 pm

Andrew took another bite of the funnel cake and closed his eyes, wondering what was going on around campus, he looked around the map in his head, confused since everyone was in their rooms, then he spotted a new person, immortal to be exact, he could tell because on his map, immortals usually had a different heat signature from the humans.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:13 pm

December frowned, looking back up.
"Soo," she bit her bottom lip.
She was unsure of what to say.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Andrew bit his lip and thought that he should probably just surprise her with the tattoo, then he said "Well, I was looking at campus a second ago, and looks like there's a new immortal aboard" then he smiled, wondering what their powers were..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:21 pm

December grinned.
"Finally!!"
She had been hoping for someone new for a few months now.
It just wasn't the same at Hawthorne anymore.
People had left, died or worse.
And she had been tired of her sister hanging around, looking like a loner without Anthony.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Andrew laughed and said "Yea, Her heat signature is pretty high, so I'm guessing her powers have something to do with fire, but I can't be positive" then he took another bite of funnel cake and smiled, showing his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:33 pm

December nodded.
She smoothed down her dress, thinking about the new student.
"I think I should've gone hunting before this..", she mumbled as a big group of people walked by.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Andrew bit his lip and said "Uhh.. we could go after we finish this then come back before it closes later?"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:38 pm

"What? No.. It's fine!"
December hadn't meant for him to hear that.
She didn't want him to know that she was struggling.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Andrew smiled and said "No, it's alright, I almost let loose when we got here, I just didn't want to say anything about it"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:45 pm

December looked at him, and nodded slowly.
She just hadn't expected there to be this many people..
But she should have expected it on a Saturday..
She took another bite of the funnel cake.
"You can have the rest," she told him.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Andrew shook his head and said "No thanks I'm full"
then he stood up and threw away the rest of it, since his throat was burning,
but only blood would satisfy this thirst, so he couldn't wait to go hunting with December.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:34 pm

December glanced over at a bunch of little kids playing to the right.
She was silent, staring at them before biting her lip and looking away.
She stood up, walking over to Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next