To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AstroGamer

To Break a Heart - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:33 am

Andrew looked up and grimaced before he said "So, we have a probable suspect.. we need to go find him.." then he stood up abruptly and held out his hand to help December up, since he wasn't sure which way Anthony went, he needed December to come with him..

Anthony looked around his hideout grumbling to himself, not knowing where the darn thing was, he bit his lip, seeing something shiny under his couch, he ran over and stuck his arm under the couch, grabbing his pendant, he smiled slightly and fastened it around his neck, happy to have control over his powers again, but then he remembered what he did and fell onto the couch, stricken with grief...

Ryan looked over at Annabelle and shrugged before he said "Uhh, alright well.. you want to do something today now that everything is solved.?"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:20 pm

December frowned slightly, looking up at Andrew.
"I...", she trailed off, not finishing her sentence.
She sighed and grabbed his hand, letting him pull her up.
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Annabelle nodded "Yeah. I kinda wanted to check out the rest of the school before school starts back.. ya know?" she said "Being new and all.." she shrugged then looked at him "Only if you want to.. unless you had something else planned" she stared at him.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Andrew held onto December's hand and walked out of Starbucks, grabbing his coffee just incase December wanted the rest, then he let her lead him towards where Anthony went, since his nose was a bit stuffed, he couldn't pick up on any scents for a few days..

Ryan smiled at Annabelle and replied "Sure, seems fun" then he stood up and looked around for his wand, seeing it on the table, he grabbed it and stuffed it into his pocket, walking towards the exit of the home in the woods with Annabelle.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:34 pm

December was silent most of the way, occasionally mumbling something.
She finally stopped, and looked around.
"Where the hell are we?!"
She glanced over at Andrew, and slapped her forehead.
"Why wasn't I born with excellent tracking skills..?", she groaned.
She was lost.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:39 pm

Andrew laughed slightly for the first time that day before he suggested "Uhh, you have my map power thing, right? Maybe you could find him on that.. my powers aren't working right...." then he sighed, holding out the coffee for December if she wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:04 pm

December smiled, and took a sip of his coffee.
"Woww, I'm pretty sure there's so much sugar in this thing, that it could kill me!"
She took another sip, and then looked around.
"Okay.... So I'm assuming he's that weird little red dot that's slightly deformed.. Oh wait, that's a tree."
December spun around in a circle.
"Okay, this way!"
She was surprisingly happy..
Thank youu coffee!
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:27 pm

Lol nice

Annabelle follwed him out "When does school actually start back?" she asked. "Its getting boring around herr even though its an adventure every day." she sighed slipping her hand into Ryan's. She walked at his pace to keep steady
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:02 am

Andrew laughed and followed December deeper into the woods, not really sure where they were going, he didn't mind since the two of them could probably defend themselves easily enough against anything that crosses their path.

Ryan bit his lip before he answered "Uhh... I think it starts on either Wednesday or Thursday, not sure which one though" then he smiled slightly, swinging his arm back and forth while they walked towards the campus out of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:13 pm

"I loveeee this coffee," December beamed, taking another sip.
She looked around, stepped forward a bit.
"We're here."
The happiness was instantly gone.
She looked over at Andrew, silently.
December was scared..
Someone that could kill her sister, could easily kill her.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:06 pm

Andrew looked up the cliff and sighed, seeing a cave a few hundred feet up, he knew he would need to climb up the mountain, but he did not, under any circumstances, want December to be involved in the fight, so he turned to her and said "I can't let you go up there and get hurt... please trust me on this and let me go alone.." then he stepped closer so their faces were less than an inch apart, and he kissed her for a few seconds, his smile fading, he turned towards the cliff and found a few holds before starting his ascent, getting up within a few seconds, he walked towards the glass doors that looked a bit ouf of place in the cliffside, wondering what would await him inside..

Anthony sensed someone approaching his hideout, running into his control room, he looked at the various tv screens and cursed, seeing Andrew walking towards the doors, he wondered how on earth he found it, but he didn't mind at that point, since he figured he was gonna be dead meat within seconds unless he got out, so he ran out of the room, heading towards a big tunnel he had made through the mountain for a quick escape from the hideout..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:27 pm

"No, you-", she was cut off when Andrew kissed her.
She stood there, staring at the spot where Andrew was a few seconds before.
Holy crap..
What if Anthony killed Andrew..?
December turned, quickly.
"Andrew!", she yelled, and tried waving her hands in the air.
She wasn't sure if he could hear her.

Sorry, I was putting some red streaks in my hair.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Annabelle nodded "I'm kinda excited but kinda not. Curfew is earlier then isn't it?" she asked "Because that will suck if so. I wanna do some research at that dang lake.." she sighed clenching her other hand and slightly squeezing Ryan's then releasing a little bit and looked down. She just wanted revenge.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Ryan looked over at Annabelle and smiled slightly before he said "Well.. we could go do that now if you want" then he shrugged, since he didn't mind what they did, as long as they were together..

Andrew heard December yelling from below and he bit his lip, not turning back he opened the door, seeing Anthony running for his exit, Andrew hurriedly tackled him, both of them flying to the ground, Andrew was just about ready to snap his arm when he felt a stiff elbow hit him in the face, shocked, his arms loosened for half a second.

Anthony saw a good time to get away, so he jumped out of Andrew's grasp and shifted quickly, cutting across Andrew's face with his talons, he flew out of the exit, not looking back, he flew, but he wasn't sure where he was going..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:19 pm

December cursed.
Either Andrew hadn't heard her, or he was just ignoring her.
She let her hands fall down to her sides, and she frowned.
She looked up in the sky, and instantly saw Anthony.
December said nothing as she turned and climbed up the cliff.
She ran inside inhumanly fast, and found Andrew halfway across the room.
"Andrew... What happened to your face...?", she said it calmly and very slowly.
And then she decided to get mad.
"Andrew, what the hell were you thinking? You didn't want me to get hurt!? So you leave me down there, worrying insanely about you! I lost my sister, I lost my humanity, I lost my memory.. If I lose you too, then I am going to have absolutely nothing to live for! I am a vampire. I can fight. I can defend myself. So, do NOT do that again or I might just stab myself!"
She tilted her head, suddenly concerned.
"Are you okay? Will it heal? Does it hurt?"

Yay. Bipolar!
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:51 pm

Andrew opened his eyes slowly and winced, feeling the scars on his face, he sighed and looked up at December before he replied slowly "I-I think I'm alright..." then he tried to sit up but he fell back onto the floor, shocked and pained, since he didn't feel the scratch marks running across his torso.

Anthony flew further and further away, landing outside a nice hotel, he bit his lip and pulled his wallet out of his pack pocket, getting a few bucks out, he walked up to the front desk and ordered a room for a few nights, wondering if they could track him this far...
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Annabelle looked at him "I thought it was forbidden?" she stopped in her tracks. "Everyone was yelling at me the last time I went" she pointed out
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:16 pm

"Andrew!"
December kneeled down on the floor next to him.
She pulled up his shirt, surprised that Anthony actually managed to scratch him that bad.
December stared at the scratches and then looked up at Andrew.
She had absolutely no idea what to do.
"Should you go to the hospital or something?", she asked, seriously.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 am

Andrew shook his head, looking at December he replied "I'll be fine, don't worry." then he lifted a hand and touched his face, feeling the scratches starting to close up and heal, he suddenly got a thought and he said to December "Would you mind calling Ryan, he might be able to help.." then he clutched his stomach, feeling some of the pain..

Ryan shrugged to Annabelle and replied "Well.. None of them are around I guess.. and as long as you don't get hurt, I'm alright.."

Well guys.. looks like we're all back to school :[
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:24 pm

"Sure."
December stood up, pulling her cell phone out of her pocket.
She found Ryan under her contacts, and held the phone up to her ear.
She listened to it ring, and impaitently waited for Ryan to pick up.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Ryan heard his phone going off in his pocket, pulling it out he answered "Hello?"

Andrew laid back on the cold floor and looked up at the cave ceiling, not really having much to do since all he could do was wait...

Anthony walked into his room and laid down on the bed, sighing, he turned on the tv and rummaged through the things he had brought with him from the hideout.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Annabelle "Yeah I need some stuff first." She shut up when he answered his phone and waited.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:13 pm

December was surprised when Ryan answered. She had been about to hang up.
"Hey, Ryan.. It's December. Umm, Andrew and I went to find Anthony and Andrew got cut up really bad. Do you think you could help..?"
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:43 am

Ryan bit his lip, looking over at Annabelle he said "Uhh.. can you call me when you get all the supplies? I need to do something.." then he smiled and kissed her before he pulled out his wand and to December "I'll be there in a sec' waving his wand, he disappeared on the spot and reappeared right next to December inside the cavern, looking down he saw Andrew and he got a bit shocked, he wondered how a vampire could take that much damage...
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:51 pm

December slid her phone back into her pocket.
She glanced at Ryan, and then over at Andrew.
Silently, she pressed her lips together.
She really hoped Ryan could help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next