To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

To Break a Heart - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:04 pm

December took her turn, eventually finishing it in five shots.
Five, because she kept spacing out.
She was most likely messing with someone's emotions or something.
She held Andrew's hand as they walked to the next hole.
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Andrew smiled and sat down on the bemnch by the hole, letting December go first
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:14 pm

December made this one in two shots.
She was surprisingly happy that this was the last hole.
She turned to Andrew. "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:24 am

Andrew grinned and replied "Alrighty" before he walked up to the hole and hit the ball, not really paying attention, he got a hole in one and grinned, since the ball went back to the office thing where they got the clubs, he turned to December and held onto her hand as they turned the clubs in.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:21 pm

"Soo, you okay?", December asked looking up at him as they walked.
"I mean better," she corrected herself.
"Are you feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:44 pm

Andrew shrugged and replied "yea, sure! I feel fine" then he smiled and unlocked his car, letting December in first, he jumped into the driver side and started it up, revving the engine, he drove out of the parking lot, not really knowing where they were going, he turned to December and asked "You want to go anywhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:01 pm

December glanced out the window, thinking.
She bit her bottom lip, turning in her seat to look at Andrew.
"Coffee?"
December planned to live off coffee in the future.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Sorry i have the gayest laptop ever.

Annabelle nodded walking onward kinda covering the case so he wouldnt change his mind "Thanks for coming. If those things try to kill me.. don't try to help me because I dont want you to die too" she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Allll good.

Ryan's face darkened as he looked down, not looking back up he said to Annabelle "I'm not going to let you just die.. and I will be fine, we've been through too much together just to let you go like this"

Andrew laughed slightly and pulled smoothly into the school parking lot, pulling the keys out of the ignition he slipped out with December and they walked towards the on-campus Starbucks.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:43 pm

Annabelle slightly smiled "Thanks but if one goes down the other has to avenge the death. Thats why I have to kill these things." she walked the few feet left and stood there. She whistled and waited.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:14 pm

December seemed pretty happy.
Or maybe she was just trying to make herself forget about Ellery.
As they walked to Starbucks, she looked around.
It looked like it might rain..
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Sorry I didn't post.. distracted.. this might be my last post for tnight though..

Andrew walked into the coffee shop with December and pulled out his wallet, walking up to the counter, he ordered a mocha frappe like earlier and looked to December for her order.

Ryan bit his lip and followed along after Annabelle, he didn't exactly agree with her methods, but he really didn't feel like fighting about the situation..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:35 pm

December scanned over the menu, ordering something random.
She usually did that, mostly because she drank blood more than she ate human food.
December pretended not to notice the guy sitting in the booth to her left, staring at her.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Andrew paid the cashier for the coffees and once they got them, he and December sat down at one of the tables for two in the middle of the shop, even though they usually didn't, Andrew was up for a change, looking around, he shrugged, not really paying attention, he didn't notice the guy staring at December for some reason..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:20 pm

Annabelle turned to him. "What did you say?" she asked tilting her head "Go on back." she said "Listen to my senses and go on back" she demanded suddenly turning and whiping her pistol out shooting the merpire near her. "Sick bastard" she growled at it and kicked it back in.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:58 pm

December took a sip of her coffee, and then stopped.
"Andrew?", she asked.
"Did you hear that?"
She tilted her head to the side, frowning.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:02 pm

Andrew's ears perked up, listening he heard a faint gunshot not too far away, narrowing his eyes he answered "Yea.. it sounded like it was in the direction of the lake.." sipping more of his coffee, he looked around the shop, contemplating just getting up and leaving.

Ryan planted his feet in the spot, not moving a muscle he answered with a stern "Not happening."
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:38 pm

December stared at Andrew, taking a sip of her coffee.
She still felt like someone was watching her.
December felt just a bit creeped out.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:47 pm

Anthony sat at a booth in the Starbucks on campus with a hood over his head so that the two people he wanted to see most didn't notice him, feeling a cold wind rush through the door, he panicked slightly, knowing that the two vampires would most likely catch his scent, he scrambled out of the booth, just about getting out the door.

Andrew 's eyes opened a little wider at the cold breeze, sniffing in his eyes narrowed and he muttered "Anthony" looking up towards the door, he saw a hooded figure getting out, jumping up, he looked to December and said "Let's go, we've got company"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:00 pm

"Company..?"
December stood up, and followed.
She practically had to run to keep up with Andrew.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:37 pm

Andrew followed the hooded figure outside, keeping up with his footsteps, he tackled Anthony to the ground, muttering into his ear "No getting away this time.." pinning his arms to the ground, he wondered if Anthony could transform in that position, but he didn't have time to think as he felt the arms thicken beneath him into large scales...

Anthony transformed into a dragon slower than usual, once he was fully grown, he looked around for Andrew, not aware that he was on his back, he flapped his wings slightly, but he didn't take off, since there was minimal room for him to get a good height.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:43 pm

December stood there, awkwardly.
Her eyes were a weird purpley color.
"What the hell...", she muttered under her breath.
She was getting annoyed with Anthony.
December just wanted to slit his throat, and get it done with.
But if he was going to act stupid..
"Hi Anthony!", December said, and smiled.
"Listen.. I need to ask you a favor."
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Anthony furrowed his brows and looked down at December, he huffed and a plume of smoke shot out of his nose in a circle, and grinned slightly when it enveloped December before he sent her a message in his mind Yea? before he sat down on his haunches and curled his tail up around his feet.

Andrew's eyes widened as he gripped onto the scales on Anthony's back, swinging back and forth, he peeked over Anthony's shoulder at December, wondering what she was planning..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:58 pm

December coughed as the smoke disappeared.
"Well.. You know Andrew..?"
She went silent for a few moments.
"We broke up..."
December frowned. "And my sister..."
December started crying.
Not fake crying but real, actual crying.
She looked down at the ground, her eyeliner smeared.
"I just... I really need someone to talk to. And last I checked, everybody else hates my guts.."
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:04 pm

Anthony tilted his head to the side since he had just seen them sitting together and enjoying coffee he looked down at her ring finger, narrowing his eyes he snarled You liar.. you're still wearing the engagement ring. then he shifted back to his normal self, and feeling Andrew fall off, he ran faster than he had before, but still not faster than a vampire could as he looked for an area where he could take off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next