To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
court-knee

court-knee

To Break a Heart - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Annabelle was barked at. She sighed and walked for the door with her food in her hand. She sat on the steps outside. The sun gave her a headache but she ignored it. "That was so stupid. Going out to that party" she muttered stabbing through her plastic plate with her plastic fork into her real leg. "Ow." she rubbed her leg as syrup ran onto it.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Andrew looked over at December seeing the confusion on her face, he said "Well, lets go somewhere else to talk about this.. the humans are creeping me out" so he stood up and held onto her hand, helping her up too, before he walked over to the courtyard, standing around the middle he started to explain to her what happened the night before..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:02 pm

Annabelle threw her pancake down "Dang thing" she muttered and went storming through the court yard. "Revenge"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:06 pm

December stared at Andrew, shocked.
First off.. She blew her secret to the entire student body!
And she called Annabelle her best friend?
No.. That was not right!
"Did I.. Say anything about you?", She asked, slowly.
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:09 pm

Andrew shook his head and looked into December's eyes before he grinned slightly and said "But.. I will tell my secret if you want me to.." that same daring look in his eyes as the day they first met..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:12 pm

Annabelle was half way through the court-yard. "He wouldn't of let me done that!" She was muttering
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:20 pm

"No!", December shook her head. "It's bad enough that they're all scared of me.."
December put her head in her hands, thinking. "I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Andrew nodded and smiled before he kissed her and held onto her hand, not noticing Annabelle storming towards them, he noticed she was on her way towards the lake, so he let go of December's hand and stood in front of her, crossing his arms he asked Annabelle sternly "Where do you think you're going?"
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:43 pm

"What's it to you?" Annabelle asked taking a step back trying to stay calm..
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:45 pm

Andrew took a step forward, arms still crossed and replied in a harsh tone "Nobody is allowed to go to the lake, ever." then he glared at her and a low growl escaped his throat, eyes blood red..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:47 pm

"How do you even know I'm going to the lake?" Annabelle stepped up mimiking him by crossing her arms and cocking her eye brow.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:48 pm

December stood up, and walked over. She decided not to say anything, mostly because Annabelle seemed a bit mad and possibly ready to rip her throat out any second.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:50 pm

Andrew sighed and said "Well, that's obviously the only thing that way" then he tensed his muscles, prepared to attack if it was needed, nobody was EVER allowed at the lake again since the incident with the merpires...
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:53 pm

"I want revenge. They killed my brother. I'll do whatever it takes. I'll kill every lil flippy dolphin, every whale, every single fish if thats what it takes. I'll blow the waters out of the sea. Now move before your our next meal at the meet. It's MY turn to bring the meat" Annabelle pushed past him and started walking again.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Andrew growled and grabbed her arm, pulling her back in front of him, he yelled "NOBODY is allowed back there!" before he exposed his fangs and hissed, saying "You couldn't catch me anyway, I'm faster than all of you little 'mutts"
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:57 pm

"That's what the last one said to AND LOOK WHERE HE IS NOW!" Annabelle yelled back.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Andrew snorted and glared into Annabelle's eyes before he said "He was probably the slowest of the pack, they always get caught first"
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:01 pm

"Really? Because it was YOUR long lost brother" Annabelle jerked her arm away.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:03 pm

December stared. She didn't know what to say, now.
Andrew's long lost brother?
She gave up on trying to get Andrew to calm down.
December bit her bottom lip, hoping Andrew wouldn't lunge at Annabelle. Mostly because.. she would like to do that.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:04 pm

Andrew froze in place, not even making an attempt to catch Annabelle again, he looked at her, not even sure if he could comprehend what she just said all he could stutter out was "W-What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:16 pm

"Your brother was the last meal I took. My brother, Tray, had told me to not worry about bringing anything, he would cover it. But as stubborn as I am I was bringing the meal." Annabelle started. "I was sitting on a park bench. I was waiting for midnight to lurk upon that November night. Your brother was sitting there playing his guitar. He was great at it, but he had so much muscle he would be GREAT meat." she continued. "So when I was done transforming I attacked him. Killed him most of the way then drug him into the woods." She was remembering it all "To bad Tray had already brought someone. A girl. Small but average. We decided to presserve her for the next meet." she swallowed. "We had ripped your brother, Matthew or Matt for short, to shreads.. we hid the other body but ya know. That didn't work. I went back and saw she had on an engagment ring. I took it off her finger and read the inside. Matt Madden. I went over to his body and found a necklace that had a ring on it. It said..." she paused. "December."
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Andrew's eyes glazed over for a second, then he glanced over at December before his eyes started to tear up and he almost ran back home right then..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:21 pm

December stepped back. "That is NOT funny, Annabelle!"
She shook her head, her eyes glowing. "Don't put my name in your made-up stories."
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:22 pm

"Raise your shirt. There's a scar on your right side." Annabelle muttered
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:25 pm

December pulled her shirt up slightly, to show a scar on her right side.
Holy crap.
"I....", she pressed her lips together, not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next