To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
a silent love

a silent love

To Break a Heart - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:49 pm

Zaira rolled her eyes. "It's amazing! Zander the pretty boy without his flock of fangirls! Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming!" She replied sarcastically

Elle ran over to Jake and sat next to him. She rested her hand on his arm. "Jake! What happened?" She asked her voice concerned. She reached her other hand up to trace a finger along his scar.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:54 pm

December sighed, looking around.
It was all fun, until her sister arrived.
Ellery was all 'Miss Goody Too Shoes', too busy hovering over some shape-shifter guy.
Figures.

"Ha-ha," Alexander rolled his eyes.
"Oh! I have an idea! Do you happen to have a camera? We could use some pictures for blackmail!"
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:57 pm

"My phone has a camera in it." Zaira replied pulling the phone out of her pocket. She flipped it open and found the camera in the menu. She handed it to Alexander. "Just hit the center button."
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:00 am

Alexander cheered, taking pictures of random people.
Mostly immortals, because he figured that it would be more fun blackmailing them than a human.
"Wow, this has got pretty good quality for a cheap little phone camera thingy. I didn't even know they had pictures in color yet.."
Proves how old he was.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:03 am

Jake opened his eyes and looked over, seeing Elle a wide grin spread across his face since he hadn't seen her in weeks, then he drew in a sharp breath when she touched a sensitive spot on his scar before he replied "Well, I was walking away from the party and I tripped over a stump, since I couldn't really see, and I hit my head on a rock or something"

Ryan grinned and leaned back up against the headboard watching tv and he yawned a few times...
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:07 am

Ellery closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. She mimicked an ability of one of her friends who happened to be a healer. She touched the scar and focused her energy to heal it.

Zaira stared blankly at him. "Wow, shows how long you've been dead."
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:07 am

Annabelle shot up "What happeened?" she asked "ooo Cake boss!"

Daniel slid through people. He was pushed around alot and he was headed for the exit
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:13 am

Jake gasped slightly and grinned, feeling his forehead, he noticed the scar was gone and he jumped up, pulling Elle into a hug he looked into her eyes and said "Thanks.. how have you been?" a wide grin on his face.

Ryan laughed and looked over at Annabelle wondering how she noticed so fast that it was on..
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:16 am

Elle hugged him back tightly. "I've been good. You?" She replied smiling at him. She breathed in his scent, holding onto him a little tighter.

I lurve your siggy Tonykinz [:
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:17 am

Annabelle "Where are we?" she asked again. "Eh.. whatever" she fell back over asleep and covered up in no time. She was going to suffer bad in the morning. Or was it already morning...

Daniel was sure he was going to make it. It was his night to go out unsupervised
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:20 am

"Don't tease me about my age. I'm a very sensitive person!", Alexander gasped.

Leah frowned as she turned her head.
She could've sworn she had just seen Daniel..
Yup, she had just seen him.
She pushed past partiers, stepping in front of him.
"Hello Daniel."

December looked over at Andrew.
"Let's play a game! Like uhh, umm.. Tag-Your-It!"
She was really.. really tired, but for some odd reason she felt like she could go do anything.
Jump off a cliff, go skydiving, the possibilities were endless.

Last edited by Beautiful Tragedy on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:24 am

Daniel stood up straight "Hey.. Leah" he scratched his arm. "What are you doing here?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:30 am

"Getting ready to slit your throat." Leah crossed her arms.
"What are you doing here?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:34 am

"Now now.. no need in that. Let me get you a drink.." Daniel would do anything to get out of there. He'd make a run for it at the bar. "Martinie? Margarita?" he asked slipping away
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:43 am

"I don't want a drink," Leah answered.
"Just go.. but I really don't want to run into you here like this again."
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:49 am

"Yes 'Master'.." Daniel acted hunch back then laughed. Then he saw she was serious and ran. The moon was fading and he was sure the sun would be near soon. Why did she stay.. who was she looking for? Did she hear what I heard and will she remember like I will..? he was thinking all the way to his room. He fell asleep in his room.

Annabelle was sleeping. Then she heard party animals running down the halls "KEEP IT DOWN!" she sat up and yelled. May her hangover.. BEGIN!
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:21 pm

Next Day? ;D
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:49 pm

Go for it Chica =D
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Okay, let's say it's like the next day in the afternoon :O

December had somehow fallen asleep in Ellery's room.
Puking her guts up all night after the party, she had ruined Ellery's OTHER denim jacket.
December had been sleeping all morning, and was still sleeping.

Leah walked out of her dorm, strolling into the hallways and outside.
She was thinking.. thinking of what to do next.
But for some reason, she was drawing up a blank.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:06 pm

Annabelle had drooled and snored like a man. She coughed and jumped up for the bathroom. She threw up miserably. "Oh man.. head ache!" she whined going to get the Advil. "Sleep makes pain go away." she laid on tthe cool bathroom floor and slept.

Daniel had slept in a tree. He found them more comfortable at times like this.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Alexander was in the cafeteria, looking through the pictures he had taken of the party last night.
He laughed at some of them, taking a bite out of his grilled cheese sandwich.

December rolled over, and fell off the bed.
"HOLY CRAP!", she screamed at the top of her lungs, and sat up.
"Oww." She rubbed her head, falling back onto the bed.
She had no recollection of what happened last night.. and she wasn't sure that she really wanted to.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Andrew woke up and stretched, smiling he stood up and walked into the bathroom, happy that he didn't drink any alcohol last night, his head was pretty clear, so he walked into the bathroom and got a quick shower before changing into some shorts and a t-shirt, slipping on his sandals, he walked out of his room and down to the cafeteria, not even bothering to grab a tray of food, he sat down at a table and couldn't help but see the stares from other people, it was obvious their secret was blown, he just wasn't sure how long it would take for them to figure out he wasn't just dating a vampire, but he was one himself..

Ryan woke up and rubbed his head, looking around he saw the room was trashed, not really remembering the events of the night before, he cleaned up a little before changing into some jeans and a hoodie, not in the mood to see the sun, he pulled his wand out of the hoodie pocket and spun it in a circle, teleporting himself right outside the cafeteria before slipping the wand back into the pocket and walking into the cafeteria, then he grabbed a tray with a donut and some coffee on it before sitting down at a table and taking a bite.

Jake woke up and jumped slightly before realizing where he was, laying on the log in the woods that he was the night before, he felt his head, realizing that the bump was gone, he didn't remember that Ellery healed it for him, so he shifted into a wolf and ran through the woods towards the school, then he stopped at the edge of the woods and shifted back into his human form before walking out and towards his room to get some better sleep..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:21 pm

Annabelle got up later. She stretched and threw thishttp://www.polyvore.com/triangle/set?id=18829546 She walked down stairs and took some advil. She stared at the wall then got a pancake. "Yum" she muttered
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:30 pm

December scanned Ellery's room, confused as to how she got here in the first place.
She took a shower, and changed into a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. She slipped on one of her jackets and then walked down to the cafeteria like every other morning.
She sat down beside Andrew, ignoring everybody staring at her.
"G'morning," she mumbled, still feeling a little fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Andrew grinned and said "Well good morning, do you remember anything that happened last night?" then he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

Ryan looked over at Andrew and December, wondering how they were feeling since their secrets were blown last night, but he didn't give too much thought into it before some random kid sat down at his table followed by a few of his friends and he started asking questions like "So.. are you a werewolf like your friend???" then they grinned and stared at him expectantly, a slight frown on his face he answered "Well no...." then they asked "So.. what are you" and he started to panic slightly, not wanting to reveal his secret, he bit his lip and stuttered out "H-h-human"

Jake walked into his room and laid down on the bed, hoping to fix his headache, he leaned down on the pillow and tried to get some sleep...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next