To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
court-knee

court-knee

To Break a Heart - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:50 pm

Bahahahaha I love this RPG

Annabelle laughed slightly "I'd like to see you try" she took a bite of her ling mung gai and smirked. She then remembered it wasn't just her and December. Ryan and Andrew was there too. She touched Ryan's hand apologizing silently.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:08 pm

December accidentally squeezed her glass a little too hard, and it shattered in her hand.
Everyone was staring at her.. Even the waitresses had stopped to look at her.
December said nothing as she began to clean up the glass pieces and water.
She wanted to rip Annabelle's throat out.. sooo bad.
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:47 pm

Annabelle laughed a bit when she broke it. She opened her mouth to talk but then closed it forcing herself to shut up. She stabbed the chicken and sent out a loud boom. All eyes were already on them so now.. they were back on them. The waitress brought out fortune cookies. "Here you go. These two for you. And these two for you." she smiled and walked away.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Andrew looked at the fortune cookies like they were poison for a few seconds, but then he picked one up and ripped it in half, and when the tiny piece of paper fell out, he ate the fortune cookie and picked up the paper.

Ryan picked up his fortune cookie and opened it silently, eating the cookie, then he read the paper and set it back down, figuring the papers usually didn't make sense anyway.. then he took another bite of his egg roll and leaned back in the seat.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:37 am

Annabelle opened hers. What the...? Don't worry about what tomorrow brings, it won't matter because you won't be you? That makes NO sense she studied it determined to figure out what it was. She put down her fork and made an odd face studying the paper. She even text it to Cha Cha and they were clueless! She peeked around at Ryan's and Andrew's but there's were just weird and understandable. She kept staring at it not even concered about her food.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:07 am

December snapped her fortune cookie in half, pulling out the slip of paper and reading it.
Don't judge your roommate until you've stepped in her shoes.. Have fun tomorrow!
December stared at the paper, slightly frowning.
Have fun tomorrow? What the heck was that supposed to mean?
Normal fortunes said crap like 'Tomorrow will be your lucky day' or 'You will befriend a short stranger'..
She rolled her eyes, setting it face-down onto the table and looking up.
December tried not to look at Annabelle.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:25 am

Annabelle cursed then covered her mouth real quick "Sorry" she set her fortune on the table and glanced over at Decembers What. The. Heck. she was then, and officialy, confused

I didn't know what to post bc Tony didn't post and I didn't want you to waste your time to find nothing new and be sad because I don't like when people try =[. So there ya go =D
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:18 am

Ohh crap... I didn't see the posts :[ srry! O_o

Andrew looked over at December and laughed quietly to himself, seeing the deep look of confusion on her face, he read his fortune and shrugged his shoulders since it was some of the ususal crap about lucky days and such, then he turned his attention back towards his meal and ate some more of his fried rice, a goofy grin on his face for no reason.

Ryan chuckled when he saw the two girls looking at each other confused, even though he had no clue as to what their fortunes said, he guessed that it was probably really confusing, then he ate some of his orange chicken and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:19 pm

December had hardly eaten anything when she pushed her plate aside.
She looked around the table, unsure of what to say.
Finally December stood up, "I'm going to the bathroom.."
She turned around and slipped into the girls' bathroom.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:34 pm

Annabelle mouthed the word "Thank God" once she left. She started eating again and finally straightened back up. "Ya know I'm really not wanting Chinese anymore." she gripped her stomach "Oh man" she got up and went to the bathroom and into a stall only to find her period. "Oh that's a reliefe.. kinda?" she thought to herself. She cleaned up and got out of the stall.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:52 pm

Yesss! I'm coming homee!
I don't remember what vampire stereotypes were true in TBAH..

December brushed through her hair with her hand.
She didn't show up in the mirrors. It must have depressed her, because she stared at the mirror sadly.
December had only come into the bathroom to get away from Annabelle, so she was shocked when Annabelle came running in.
She washed her hands, trying to pass the time.

Violet took a sip of her hot chocolate, trying to stay awake.
She was thinking about Robbie.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Andrew laughed slilently to himself when both of the girls went to the bathroom, wondering if they would throw down in there since they couldn't at the table..

Ryan whislted silently and looked around the restaurant, taking an occasional bite of his food, it seemed kind of awkward with just him and Andrew at the table.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:16 pm

Annabelle came out and washed her hands as if December wasn't even there. She dried them off and wiped the rest on her jeans and walked out of the bathroom. "Sorry" she sat back down and noticed blood on her hand "Dang" she muttered and wiped it off real quick. Lovely.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:44 pm

December sat down on the counter, humming softly.
She really didn't want to go back out there.. Not with an annoying werewolf sitting directly in front of her.
AND as if that wasn't bad enough, this chinese food tasted horrible!
She bet it probably tasted worse than burnt steak, and that was saying a lot.
The mere thought of the chinese food nearly made her gag.
She couldn't believe everyone else was eating it!
December jumped down from the counter, smoothing out her dress.
She walked out the door, and sat back down next to Andrew.
"I'm back!", she beamed, trying to make herself happy.
As she took a sip of her water, she couldn't shake off the feeling that someone was watching her.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:47 am

Andrew smiled slightly and looked over at December before he said "Well then, welcome back" before he kissed her lightly on the cheek and took another bite of the chinese food, he started to feel full, so he leaned back in the seat and set the fork down, ready to leave when everyone else was done.

Ryan squeezed Annabelle's hand lightly when she sat back down and he finished off his food, kind of full since he hadn't eaten before they went to the restaurant, he leaned back and took a sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:09 pm

December smiled, and looked up at Ryan and Annabelle.
She was unusually silent, most likely waiting for everyone to finish eating.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Andrew looked after Annabelle confused before he stood up and let December out of the booth, then he pulled the keys out of his pocket and waited for Ryan to get up.

Ryan stood up and bit his lip, feeling kind of awkward since Annabelle just left him there. Then he walked outside in front of Andrew and December, seeing Annabelle nowhere to be seen, he felt kind of embarassed, so he looked over at December and Andrew and said "Thanks for coming to dinner guys..." before he pulled out his wand and looked down at the ground, muttering a spell under his breath, he spun the wand in a circle and dissapeared on the spot, reappearing in his dorm room, he laid down on the couch, thinking about how much of a disaster the dinner turned out to be.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:59 pm

December bit her bottom lip, surprised that both Annabelle and Ryan just sort of.. left.
She looked over at Andrew.
"Well.. What do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:05 pm

Andrew looked over at December and thought for a second before he asked "Uh, you want to go to the lake? We still have like four hours before curfew" then he shrugged and clicked the button the unlock the truck.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Annabelle was still running down the road. She stopped for a break not realizing it was this far. "Man.." she shifted back and leaned up against a tree. "Why'd I do that.." Sorry ~A she text Ryan. She did feel bad for doing that but she was stressed out. She pinched herself for punishment leaving a small bruise on the bottom of her calf. She wanted a drink but didn't know where any water was so she shifted back and started running again.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:17 pm

"Okay," December smiled.
She followed him out to the truck, sliding into the passenger's seat.
December briefly glanced at the clock, and then out the foggy window.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:25 pm

Andrew walked over to the truck and opened his door, getting into the driver's seat, he started the ignition and drove out of the parking lot, making his way to the lake, he drove a little slower than usual, thinking about a few things, then he pulled into the old torn up parking lot and got out of the car, walking over to December's side, he opened the door and passed through the mortal barrier, looking at the beautiful lake in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:38 pm

Tell me when you wanna start the next day..

December smiled when she saw the lake again. She still couldn't believe how beautiful it was.
December's eyes glowed, and she looked over at Andrew before softly kissing him.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:38 pm

Andrew returned the kiss and smiled before diving into the crystal clear water, coming back up around the middle of the lake, he floated on his back and stared up at the moon, thinking that the night was just as beautiful as the last time he had been there, then he smiled and looked over at December who had yet to jump into the water...
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:00 pm

December pulled the clip out of her hair, and stepped out of her shoes.
She slowly walked into the water, getting just to where the water touched her knees and dove in.
She surfaced a few feet away from Andrew.
December splashed him, and then laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next