To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AstroGamer

To Break a Heart - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Andrew looked over at December and he knew the story had to be true.. she was engaged to his brother.. then he muttered "I have to think.. text me if you want" then he rubbed his eyes and sped to his room, getting there within seconds, he slammed the door and tears started flowing down his face..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:29 pm

"I know why your a vampire too" Annabelle told December.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:12 pm

December watched Andrew run off..
She turned back to Annabelle. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:15 pm

"Well... your body disapeared. We didn't know but now your a vampire we had saw someone.. he had a shirt on that had his name.. Uhmm.. Damon? You know a Damon?" Annabelle asked
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:18 pm

December shook her head. "I don't remember anything."
She wanted to know about her past, but not if it was going to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:21 pm

"He might of been an ex... so thats why he bit your ankle.. so you didn't think he was trying to like.. rape you" Annabelle said. "I'm sorry you had to find this out by me." she sighed
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Andrew leaned back against his door and held his head in his hands, not sure if he should propose to December anymore, even though he was planning to that afternoon...
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:31 pm

nooo Andrew! rofl.

December stared down at the ground..
"My sister lied to me."

Leah walked out of the cafeteria, laughing at all the talk about December and Annabelle from the humans. She sat down on a bench, checking her watch.
She still had no plan, but she assumed she'd come up with one soon..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:34 pm

"I'm sorry. Truely." Annabelle looked down

Daniel got down. "Hey" he muttered to Leah
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Andrew pulled the ring out of his pocket and looked at the diamond in the middle, tears still rolling he threw it across the room, landing on his bed, then he pulled his phone out of his pocket to see if he had any messages before setting it down on the ground beside him..

Da Ringgghttp://app.infopia.com/img/image/fp/VPID/4284209/img003/img.jpg/size/400
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Annabelle cursed "I'm sorry." she said again after suffering the slience. She thought about going for the woods but changed her mind.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:42 pm

December shrugged. "Whatever."
She walked back to the Academy, and into her dorm.
She felt like someone had just punched her in the stomach.
December was engaged to Andrew's brother.. but wouldn't she remember something like that?
Maybe it was another girl named December, who looked like her... Yeah, maybe.

Leah looked at Daniel. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:47 pm

Annabelle hung her head down and saat on the sidewalk. She laid down and stared at the sun.

"What's wrong?" Daniel asked
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:52 pm

"I can't think of a plan. I can always think of something..", Leah trailed off.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:01 pm

"No way! You?! LE-AH can't think of a master plan?" Daniel said in a sarcastic voice. "I just over heard a story.. if your interested" he said
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Leah rolled her eyes.
"Of course I'm interested!", she grinned.
Leah hoped it could be good for a bit of blackmailing.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:08 pm

"Well.. you know the dog? Turns out she killed Vampire girl's boyfriend's brother. And vampire girl was engaged to her boyfriend's brother. She doesn't remember but there's proof because a scar on Vampire girl's side." Daniel said. He used his hands to explain since he wasn't much for names.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:14 pm

"Vampire girl.. You mean December?" A faint smile spread across Leah's face.
Perfect.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:22 pm

"Uh yeah sure. That one" Daniel nodded. "So what are you thinkin?" he asked. He was bored himself, kinda bored from doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Robbie hops out of a big black SUV, as he is just arriving at the Academy. He grabs his bags out of the car and walks toward the entrance. "It's got a bit of an aura to it..." Robbie mutters under his breath. He takes his bags into his room and un-packs. Shortly after, Robbie begins to walk around the place.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Jake woke up and stretched, looking around his room, he rubbed his eyes and stood up, then he walked out and towards the cafeteria for some lunch, turning into a husky dog, he ran outside and towards the cafeteria, bumping into some dude on the way, he landed on his butt and looked up, taking a sniff he could smell that the kid was a werewolf, but he knew he wouldn't be able to tell that Jake was a shapeshifter..

Ryan waved his wand and transported onto the roof of the cafeteria, dangling his legs from the top, he looked around and saw a guy with a dog sitting next to him, kind of confused, since he didn't know of anyone that had a dog on campus..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:13 pm

"Daniel, I need you to do something for me. Make sure Andrew and December stay away from eachother." Leah stood up, brushing her hair back. "I always knew I could count on you." And with that, she disappeared in the forest.

December sat up, and grabbed her phone off of the nightstand, then quickly set it down.
She sighed, looking out the window.
One second everything had been going pretty close to perfect.
But as usual, everything just suddenly went burning down to the ground.
She was going to strangle Ellery.

Violet stared at the cup of coffee in front of her.
She never really liked coffee actually.. but it beat not having anything.
She would've loved a cup of hot chocolate, but everybody here was as old as dirt and didn't know what a decent cup of hot cocoa was.
Sheesh.
Violet took a sip of the coffee, and nearly gagged. Gross.
She watched people enter and exit the library, uninterested.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:15 pm

Andrew picked up his phone and decided to text December
Hey.... are u ok?
~Andy.. =/

then he set it back down and leaned his head against the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Robbie looked down at the husky. It seemed friendly so he leaned down at pet it. "Hey boy!" Robbie said and smiled. He stood up and continued walking around the place. He stopped by the library and looked around. He noticed a girl drinking coffee near him but tried not to stare. She looked beautiful to him.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Jake sneezed and looked over at the boy, thinking ignorant werewolf.. oh well then he stood up and ran to the cafeteria, right before he got there, he shifted behind it into a human and walked inside, not noticing the kid sitting on top.

Ryan grinned and laughed slightly, remembering that Jake once told him that he loved shifting into husky's, then he looked over at the new kid and saw that he was staring at a girl inside the library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next