To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
court-knee

court-knee

To Break a Heart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:25 pm

EUROPEAN FIELD TRIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! hehehe

no no wait. deadliest storm ever. orrrrrrr uhmmmmm school could start? lmao no uhhhh idk people are just now meeting

Last edited by court-knee on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:47 am

LOL. Nice ideass.
Hmm..

What if there's going to be this really big party/dance one of the students of Hawthorne is throwing, welcoming the new students?

Sorry.. I've been busy..

Last edited by Beautiful Tragedy on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:00 pm

Its fine. I haven't been around much... and sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:48 pm

eek! summer!
I PROMISE i shall get on moree ;D
we haven't posted in a while, so im going to start off where the party is just beginning.

December was outside, sitting on one of the benches in front of the school.
She wasn't wearing anything spectacular for the party.
Just a pair of faded jeans, and a t-shirt.
She was waiting for Ellery. The two were supposed to arrive together, or something like that..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:44 pm

SORRRRRRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm on vacation. Terrible internet. ELLO FROM DUH GRAND CANYON!!! lol I woke up in Vegas today. I loved it. I've also been to Mount Rushmore, The Badlands, Redwood forest, Hollywood, Vegas, LA, Hoover Dam, and now I'm at the Grand Canyon. I get home the 27th. Then were firing this RPG up. Hehe. Okay anyway.. lol sorry again I love you all and you know it. Maybe o.O

Annabelle was sitting in the rain till someone handed her a paper about a party. "Ah sweet." she smiled and looked around. "Wait what time is it?!"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Wow.
lol.
You know, I'm beginning to think people have forgotten about this D:

December sighed. She'd been waiting for Ellery for 30 minutes now.
"She's probably in her dorm, trying to bedazzle her converse again. Figures."
December remembered the last time Ellery attempted to do such a thing. She ended up bedazzling everything BUT her converse, including December's scarf.
December looked down at her scarf, rolling her eyes at the pink bedazzles that formed the shape of a unicorn.
She stood up, brushing the dirt off of the back of her jeans and walking slowly towards the back of the school.
Some idiot had decided to host a party in the woods... The second freaking time this year.

Last edited by Beautiful Tragedy on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:31 pm

I havent and we got home a day early. Feels great to be home.

Annabelle looked at her phone then up at Ryan "Theres a party... Are you going?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Welcome backk ;D
mmkay. we need to convince Cassy & Tony to start posting again, lol.

December slowly made her way through the forest, until she caught sight of the partying students.
Most of the humans looked.. drunk.
December said nothing as she leaned against a tree.
Someone had brought a radio, and had the volume a little too loud.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:46 pm

Thank you very much.

Annabelle awaited his responce.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:36 pm

haha; December is going to get drunkk at this party.

December listened to Katy Perry's song 'California Gurls' play for the second time.
She tilted her head, realizing she was the only vampire here.
Great.

ohemfreakinggee, im hyper.
i gots a new AIM, cause that katiebcat girl and some girl named Koala something kept IMing me, and when i blocked them they made new accounts. o_o
anywayss, my new AIM is LurveMeNot.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:48 pm

Koala from forums? Uhmm crap her name was like Katlynn? I bet that was her lol. and trust me getting drunk is one of my priorities but hey? lol California Girls played a trillion times on our trip. All i know is the daisy duke part and the popsicle part! I love that part! lol

Annabelle waited [friggin tony get yer hiney on!]
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:46 pm

Ryan looked over at Annabelle a little confused, since he hadn't heard about a party, but he didn't mind going to one so he smiled and answered "Sure" then he looked down at his plain red shirt and worn jeans and shrugged, figuring he didn't need to change.

Andrew saw a flyer for the party laying on the ground and rolled his eyes, since the humans couldn't learn that partys shouldn't be in the forest, so he grinned and figured he would go, so once he got changed into a new-ish pair of jeans and one of his muscle shirts, he took off towards the woods, once he saw the smoke from the fire getting close, he slowed down, then once he saw a girl standing by a tree watching them, he knew it was December, and since he hadn't seen her in a while, he grinned and snuck up behing her, wrapping his arms around her waist he picked her up and grinned wider, spinning in a circle.

Jake walked to the party with a group of friends he met a few days ago, and once he got there, he bonded with a few people, when someone offered him some beer, he took it, not really paying attention and drank it down, forgetting that he sometimes lost control of his powers when he was drunk...
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Annabelle looked at her yellow tank top and shorts. "Alright. Should I change.. I'm not really sure what to wear" she looked at her clothes. Kinda wet from the drizzling rain but still easy to wear. She stood up so paranoid about her looks
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Ryan smiled and reassured Annabelle "Don't worry, you look great in anything" then he winked and stuck out a hand to help her up off the bench.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:53 pm

December laughed. "Hey!", she grinned when he had stopped spinning.
"I didn't know that you were gonna be here."
Her golden eyes glimmered.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Annabelle's face turned completely red and then she took his hand getting up. "Thanks.. they said in the woods.. is that really a safe place?" she asked
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Andrew shrugged and looked into December's eyes before he said "Neither did i until I found the flyer.. how have you been?" his bright blue eyes shining from the moon.

Ryan shrugged and replied "Well.. maybe not for mortals, but for a wizard and werewolf, I'm sure we're alright" before he smiled and held onto her hand walking towards the woods.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:00 pm

Annabelle walked towards the smoke. "I smell kabobs!" she got excited. "If there's meat you might not see me half the night" she laughed pushing her hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:02 pm

"Great!", December answered all too cheerfully.
"What about you?", she asked. "I haven't seen you in two weeks! How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:06 pm

Andrew grinned before replying "Pretty good, it was easy to sneak out of the school.. I had to go see my.. brother. He called the other day and he was getting pretty lonely, so I went out to see him.." then he looked down a little, pretty sad that his brother left, but he figured it was for the best.

Ryan laughed and said "Awww, well, i hope i get to see you before the night's over then."
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Annabelle laughed "Surely." they walked in and drunks surrounded them. The smell was strong in their breath. "Wow.." She looked around and looked for something to do. A dirty song was on and she wasn't much for dancing like a hooker.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:15 pm

"Oh." December nodded. "I understand."
She remembered Ellery saying something about how the two had had a brother, but Ellery didn't know what happened to him.
He was probably dead..
Something pulled December back into reality.
The scent of a werewolf.
Her roommate.
She blinked, trying not to gag or something.
"I missed you," she smiled, looking back at Andrew again, trying to ignore Annabelle.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:29 pm

Andrew smiled and pressed up against December before he whispered back into her ear "I missed you too.." then he kissed her lightly and pulled her into a hug..

Ryan bit his lip and looked around, seeing that an immortal was getting drunk, he bit his lip, not sure if anything good could come out of that, but he tried to ignore him as he walked towards Annabelle, pulling his wand out of his pocket, he whispered a spell and the song changed into one of Annabelle's favorites.

Jake walked around in a weird line, not really able to walk straight, then he accidentaly walked away from the part and tripped over a stump, falling and hitting his forehead on a large branch, he got knocked out, cutting a little scar into his head, blood leaking out slowly.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:31 pm

"I love this so-- Do you smell that?" Annabelle then smelt her roomate. She turned her head sharply till their eyes met. She swallowed and narrowed them. She turned back around "This song.." she finished
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:40 pm

December closed her eyes kissing him, until she very abrubtly pulled back.
She looked at Andrew, and then to her right where Jake was sitting there bleeding.
Her throat started to burn with thirst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next