To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

To Break a Heart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:17 pm

December showed her fangs, which was probably not a good thing.. considering a bunch of those students were humans. Oh well. "Get.. off.. of me.."
She kneed Annabelle in the stomach, rolled over and then quickly got back onto her feet.
God, she hated werewolves.
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:28 pm

Annabelle wanted to shift. But instead she stood up too. "You're either weak or stupid. Which is it?" Annabelle tilted her head slightly acting like she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:31 pm

December pressed her lips together, and didn't answer. She just stared at Annabelle, not moving at all.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:38 pm

"Deaf or dumb?" Annabelle asked. She was serious this time. She looked at her and then backed up and laughed. "Shortest fight I've been in in a while" she stared her down
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:46 pm

"I'm not deaf, neither am I dumb. Jeez. Why don't you just leave me alone and go kill yourself, or pig out on some dog food?"
December turned around and walked towards the doors.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:50 pm

"You started it" Annabelle turned and got her water. She slid her shoes back on and leaned against the wall. She didn't wanna come in fighting but it was only in self defense.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:53 pm

December rolled her eyes, and left the cafeteria. She went up to her dorm room, and then almost freaked out. "No.. no, no no nooooo," she moaned. Annoying werewolf girl could not be her new room-mate!
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:56 pm

XD

Annabelle swallowed the last of her water. She threw the bottle in the recycling bin. She looked down noticing she had a bit of blood on her. She looked at her hand. "Hm. Dunno what happened there" she jogged upstairs to her room and opened the door with her head down. It shot up when she got a whif "What is that awful sm--" she paused "Makes sense"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:01 pm

December turned around to look at Annabelle. "No way, this can't be right. You can't be my roommate! This will never ever work out." December shook her head. No way was she going to room with a werewolf. She'd rather jump off a cliff.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:06 pm

"Then go jump off the cliff" Annabelle muttered. She was messing with her mind reading her like a book. Her daze was out the window looking but she was looking straight at December. More like through her. She blinked. "Maybe we should introduce ourselves first" she felt like that gay vampire from Twilight James. [not gay. like friggin hot] Like she was fooling her but she wasn't trying to. "Just curious"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:13 pm

"Okay," December nodded, watching Annabelle in case she were to make any sudden movements.. like push her out the window. "My name is December.. like the month."
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:16 pm

"Annabelle. Like the cow.. I think" Annabelle stuck her hand out. She was going to question her soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:26 pm

December didn't take her hand. She nodded. "Cool.." December stared down at the ground, not sure what to say now.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Annabelle lowered her hand. "I won't tell if you don't" she mumbled. She stared at her. She picked up the febreeze and sprayed like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:36 pm

"That I'm a vampire and that your a werewolf?", December asked, looking up. She tried not to make a smart remark about the febreeze.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:56 pm

Andrew walked out of the office, totally wondering what had happened to December and the other girl, he wasn't sure he wanted to know, he was just curious.. so he scanned the campus, looking for something to do, but he couldn't come up with anything, so he just walked to his dorm, sitting down on the couch he flipped through channels and though Just typical.. nothing to watch
before he rolled his eyes and flipped upside down on the couch, turning on some music.

Ryan bit his lip and ate his food silently, once he was done he put his wrappers in the trash and wondered what happened to the two girls that were in a fight, he was sure it was going to be all around the school by noon.. but he just sighed and walked out of the cafeteria, pulling out his iPod he turned on 'The First One' and climbed a tree, letting his legs swing from a branch he sat there enjoying the breeze and listening to music..

Jake finished off his pop-tarts and walked out of the cafeteria, after that he sat down at the base of a large tree and leaned his head back, just feeling the breeze going through his hair..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:04 pm

"Yeah." Annabelle nodded. "If we pretend it's nothing. Then no one will think anything." she said. "It's just that's why I'm here. Me and my brother.. well we had to move continuously because people would find out who we were" she shrugged
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:07 pm

"Where's your brother now?", December asked, confused.

Rofl.. dunno what to post.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:12 pm

"Uhmm" Annabelle didn't know what to say. "Merpires got him. He sacrificed because some retard turned us into them" her voice squeaked. She swallowed and fanned her face. "I-I gotta go" Annabelle ran out the door. She didn't stop running til she was outside. She breathed hard and rested her hands on her legs bending over breathing hard. She squeezed her eyes shut
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:17 pm

Ryan bit his lip and switched the song to 'Love Drunk' and then he turned slightly and hung by the tree upside down with his legs, looking around he grinned, listening to one of his favorite songs, he felt the wind blowing through his hair..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Annabelle sat on the stairs. She hated it already. All of it. She got up and threw a rock as hard as she could which was a dagerois speed. She missed Tray like crazy.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:52 am

Ryan's eyes widened when he saw a rock fly past his head, then he looked around, not seeing many people, he saw the girl from earlier sitting on some stairs pretty far away, but he didn't think that she threw it, so he just closed his eyes again and listened to his music.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:33 pm

December walked around school, trying to find something to pass the time. Normally, she would have had plans.. but lately, there'd been nothing to do but sit around. No school dances, no field trips, nothing. December eventually found herself by the lake. She sat down on one of the rocks, and looked up at the sky. It looked like it might rain soon..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:48 pm

Annabelle looked to her left. She followed the walking path that traveled around to the court yard. She poked around there looking for something to do.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Andrew took out his phone and flipped back over on the couch, then he laid down and texted December.
Hey.. how's it going? :]
~Andrew

then after he sent it he changed the song to 'Airplanes' and flipped over again on the couch.

Ryan watched after the girl when she walked away and sighed, nobody ever noticed him, but he figured that was probably a good thing, so he watched everything up-side down and turned up his music, singing the song quietly.

Jake looked around campus for a second before he closed his eyes and fell asleep, sitting up against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next