To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AstroGamer

To Break a Heart - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:46 am

Andrew looked over at the other three and said "Alright, car's unlocked.. hop in" then he jumped into the driver seat of the Jet Black Flex and started it up, getting ready to drive off as soon as everyone was in.

Ryan got into the back seat with Annabelle and looked around, thinking the truck was pretty nice, he wondered what happened to Andrew's Camaro, but he didn't say anything, instead he leaned back in his seat.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:50 am

Annabelle sat in her seat and buckled up. "Thank you---for, you know, coming. I figured we could..." she drifted off and sank into her seat. She looked up This is going to be.... terrible and she already knew it.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:55 am

December didn't fasten her seatbelt.. Not really a surprise.
She was silent, choosing to stare out the window the entire drive.
December hoped this didn't end up in another fight. Although, she wouldn't mind biting into wolf girl's girl neck right now..
Like Annabelle, she just wanted peace.
At least just for tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:59 am

Andrew could feel the tension in the car rising, so to get a little bit of some relief, he rolled down his window, enjoying the feeling of the cool wind rolling through the car as they drove down the highway towards the chinese place..

Ryan smiled when he felt the air, but he couldn't feel it as much as he could form the back, so he rolled down his window and smiled, feeling more of the wind coming through the car..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:05 am

Annabelle looked over. She was confused "It's right up here." she pointed. She realized she had forgotten her phone then sat back and cursed. She looked at Ryan and sighed then straight forward trying to relax and hold her breath because it smelled bad. Like blood suckers.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:11 am

How nice O_o

December stared at the road, and then looked over at Annabelle, raising an eyebrow.
December was beginning to feel claustrophobic.
They parked, and she was happy to be the first one out.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:14 am

Andrew got out of the car and locked the doors once everyone was out, slipping the keys into his pocket, the four of them walked inside and got seated at one of the booths..

Ryan sat down beside Annabelle in the booth and whistled in a low tone, since it was kind of awkward for the four of them to just sit there, but he didn't know what to say..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:17 am

Annabelle blinked. "So uhmm.. is everyone else feeling completely... disturbed? Awkward? Or is it just me?" she asked just checking. She was going to order ling mung gai when the waitress came to get their order. She thought she was sweating but remembered she doesn't sweat. Her tounge kinda drooped but she straightened up.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:21 am

December nodded. "Awkward and disturbed pretty much covers it."
She leaned back in her seat, and cleared her throat awkwardly.
Honestly, she had no idea what to say.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:59 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!

Annabelle nodded. A waitress came over "Welcome. Here are some menus." she handed them to them. "I be back to take order in moment." she bowed and left. Annabelle blinked and opened her menu and went straight for the chicken! She saw Ling Mung Gai. "Yes..." she whispered to herself so glad they had it. "Whatever you do.. don't get green tea." she told them. "So gross"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:28 pm

"Okay.."
December flipped through her menu, not sure what to get.
She hardly ever got chinese food.
And on the downside, December wasnt even really hungry.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:34 pm

Annabelle rolled her eyes and sighed secretly sensing every bit of 'i don't wanna be here' tension. She wanted to try this out. Would it work? What was she thinking.........

Daniel was googling master mind plans. "Steal the moon? Seriously?"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:32 pm

December glanced over at Andrew, silently.
It was noisy in the little restaraunt, or maybe it was just her.. She wasn't sure.
She bit her bottom lip, grabbing Andrew's hand under the table.
This was weird. They invited them to this stupid place.. And they weren't even talking!
December sighed, fumbling with the tablecloth.
"Sooo...", she tried to start conversation, but failed miserably.

I bes in North Carolina furr the week, but i will try to post when i cans.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm

"Okay. This is uber weird so.. I just wanna say sorry for everything." Annabelle started "Ya know. For the first fight, the brother engagment thing, the other fight" she said in a rush. "And---" something shiny caught her attention. "Ring" she pointed at December's hand "You guys are engaged?" she whispered confused
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:47 pm

LOL! somethin shinyy XDDD eek, I don't think Bai is gonna be on this week... but idk x]

Andrew's eyes widened slightly before he grinned and looked over at December, then he turned to Annabelle and said "As of yesterday.. yes" then he took a look at the menu, just deciding to get some fried rice, since he liked the vegetables and eggs that came in it..

Ryan looked at December's ring shinging and he smiled, since it was the biggest ring he had seen in a while, then he took his eyes away and looked back at the menu, deciding to get some egg rolls, orange flavored chicken, and a coke.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:16 pm

December smiled, and looked down at her engagement ring.
She looked back up, confused as to why Annabelle had seemed so shocked to find out.
"Does it... bother you?", she asked, frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:47 pm

"Why would it bother me?" Annabelle glared at her. "It was siimple question I wanted a simple answer" she felt insulted. She took a deep breath as the waitress came back. "I want ling mung gai" she slammed her menu shut and folded her arms. "Water to drink" she blinked and looked slightly down. The waitress stared "Mk. Rest o' you?" she was writing as fast as her 50 year old hand could go. She kinda shook, vibrated?

=\ Bailey don't leave us now! At a time like this?! RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A BODY SWITCH!? lmao. Have fun whatever ur doin
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:52 pm

Andrew looked over at the waitress and answered "I just want some chicken fried rice and a sprite" then he shut his menu quietly and looked over at Ryan, wondering why their girlfriends sort of hated each other, he was hoping the dinner would fix everything..

Ryan shrugged and looked over at the waitress before he answered "Two egg rolls, orange flavored chicken, and a coke please" then he handed his menu to the waitress and leaned back in his seat, taking a deep breath, he grabbed onto Annabelle's hand under the table and squeezed it slightly to get her to calm down..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Annabelle closed her eyes and took a breath. Her hands were shaking so she felt unsteady and wanted her drink real bad afraid she was gonna get sick. She sat there trying to calm down but kept burning a hole through December with her eyes. She wanted to leave about now.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Ryan bit his lip and looked over at Annabelle before their drinks got there, and once the waitress set them down, he took a sip of his coke and sighed, hoping Annabelle would calm down..

Andrew took a sip of his sprite and leaned back in his chair again, pulling his phone out of his pocket, he checked the time nervously..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Annabelle chugged half of her water. She kneww she would need to pee but didn't care. She wiped her mouth and took a deep breath. "Yah food be here shortly." she backed away noticing the tension. "Fortune cookie time" she smiled to herself as she left. Annabelle rolled her shoulders and looked at Ryan smiling slightly to tell him it was gonna be alright. It was a weak smile. Very unsure. She then let out a sigh meaning 'I hope so atleast' She swallowed and prepared herself for whatever was to come.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:57 am

Wi-fi at McDonald's!
Fpshh; I wouldnt abandon you guys!
Well.. Maybe Tony..

December was silent, completely motionless.
Her golden eyes burned.
Secretly, she was messing with Annabelle's emotions.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:09 pm

Annabelle looked at December. The food came out. Annabelle poked at the food and then ate a bite. "It's not alive so you don't have to suck it dry" she smirked a bit and took another bite. She cocked her eyebrow a bit waiting for a brutal come back.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:04 am

"Shut up or I'll suck you dry."
December narrowed her eyes, picking at her food.
She wanted to reach over and strangle Annabelle, but the fact that Ryan and Andrew were here held her back.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:38 am

Andrew bit his lip and squeezed December's hand slightly, feeling the tension at the table getting worse and worse by the moment.. he took a fork and ate some of his rice, his throat feeling a little dry, he took a sip of the sprite and looked around the table, feeling a bit awkward due to the silence..

Ryan took a bite of one of his egg rolls and checked his phone nervously, not wanting to glance over at the two girls, he figured a shield between the two of them might help a bit, so he pulled his wand out of his pocket quietly and muttered a spell under the table, making an invisible shield appear in the middle of the table between the two girls, making sure that they wouldn't be able to physically attack each other..

Hmm... I don't know if I want to talk to you anymore... Tounge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next