To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
court-knee

court-knee

To Break a Heart - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Daniel looked down "Wait! I've got a different paper! Do you know anything about that book with.... Daracula?" he said trying not to smirk.

Annabelle entered the woods walking with her fist clenched. "They needed to know the truth anyway.. but I didn't have to tell them. If they woulda found out any other way they woulda came after me. But that doesn't matter they know now." she was talking to herself. Or was she...
Back to top Go down
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:39 pm

"Bye Violet" Robbie said. He watched her turn around, and then he smiled.
This was going to be one nice place to hang out... He thought to himself and then turned the opposite direction toward the dorm rooms.
Robbie took out his phone and looked for an old friends number. The phone contact read "Andrew". He went to options and chose "Send SMS Message"
Andrew, buddy!
What's up? I just wanted to let you know I enrolled back into Hawthorne.
~Robbie

Robbie put his phone in his pocket and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Andrew looked at Leah and decided not to make a comment on the last part, then he said "Well.. she wasn't the one that said it, Annabelle gave it away, remember?" then he replayed the events of the night in his head before he heard his phone buzzing, then he read it confused before he sent back,
Hey.. what's up?
~Andrew

Ryan looked at Annabelle confused, seeing she was headed towards the lake, he heard her muttering something about revenger earlier, and his eyes widened before he quickly grabbed his wand and transported in front of her, standing just a few feet away, he looked into Annabelle's eyes and pleaded "Please don't go to the lake.. I don't want to lose you..."
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:44 pm

Annabelle screamed at first "You scared the heck outta me." she put her hand on her heart. "I was just curious. Walking.. if you want you can come with me" she used her convincing face
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:49 pm

December turned around, feeling like she just might attack Daniel for that one.
"Yeah.. but really Daniel, I have to go.. I can't do this right now.."
She slipped on her jacket even though it was really hot outside, and started walking across the street.
Dracula. Pshh..

Leah shrugged. "But she gave away Annabelle's secret."
She looked over Andrew's shoulder, and out the window. "You really just need a new girlfriend. You can do better than a girl named after a month."
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Andrew shook his head and replied "Not in your dreams" then he looked down at the box in his pocket that could clearly be seen and he wondered if he should show Leah the ring or not, but then he thought better of it and he looked back up at her.

Ryan shook his head and said "Not right now.. I heard you earlier..., talking about revenge." then he looked into Annabelle's eyes, seeing what she was really thinking about doing..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:02 pm

Daniel yanked his phone out RUN. I lost her.. she's off to find Vampire boy ~D

Annabelle looked at him with pleading eyes "I have to do this." she said. "You can either come with me, or step aside so I can go on. Thanks to myself I got drunk last night, I ruined my reputation, I messed up, I revealed things. IIIIII did it all. Tray could of stopped me if the merpires didn't killl him."
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Ryan shook his head and said "NO, I'm NOT letting you go kill yourself.. I could easily sweep all their minds and send everything back to normal.. just give the word." his eyes were pleading.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:10 pm

"In my dreams, everybody at this school is dead."
Leah's phone went off, and she smiled after reading it.
It's okay. I've got Vampire Boy in my room.
Leah looked up at Andrew. "What?", she asked, narrowing her eyes. "What are you staring at?"
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Andrew looked up from the ring in his pocket and stuttered out "N-Nothing, i gotta go.." then he stood up and made for the door, pulling out his phone he texted December.
Hey, would now be a good time?
~Andrew<3

Last edited by AstroGamer on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Robbie looked at his phone.
Where are you. I smell trouble.
You know my nose isn't wrong very often.
~Robbie

He texted him back when he reached the dorm lobby.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:17 pm

Andrew looked at his phone confused, not really sure when they became friends he shrugged and sent back
Uh.. I'm about to leave Leah's room and meet December somewhere.. why?
~Andrew
Back to top Go down
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:21 pm

Robbie was confused. He wasn't sure when he and december began dating but he sensed something weird in the text.
Look, i'm just looking out for you in this place. I know we have differences. HUGE DIFFERENCES. But I also know that your not going to get anywhere in this place without people to back you up. Something bad is coming. I feel it.
~Robbie

Robbie went up to his floor and into his dorm room. He couldn't sit around and do nothing.

Last edited by streets of gold on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:21 pm

Leah blocked his escape. "Why do you have to leave?", she asked.
She grabbed his phone out of his hands, and threw it as hard as she could.
She really didn't mean for it to fly out the window, but it did.
Oh, well.

December had just made it back to Hawthorne when her phone started going off.
She pulled it out of her pocket.
Yes. Now would be a good time.

;D -llamas!!-
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:23 pm

Daniel huffed So much for that ~D

Annabelle stared at him "I will not get myself killed. I just want to walk. You can come with me or you can stay." she walked around him not knowing what was going on.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Andrew glared at Leah before he snarled and turned around, seeing her window was wide open, he grinned evilly and ran, jumping out the window, he dove towards the ground, turning invisible before he hit, he saw Daniel not to far away, watching him jump out the window, he cursed and grabbed his phone, running to the nearest place of safety, he read the text from December and sent back
We need to get out of school.. meet me at my car, I'll see you in a minute...
~Andy..<3

then, breathing heavily, he ran towards the parking lot, hoping he wasn't being followed by Leah, since she was nearly as fast as him..
Back to top Go down
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Robbie had just walked out his dorm room and saw Andrew jump out of the window. He broke down Leah door and followed turned into a werewolf. He ran at top speed following and plowed through the wall with Leah glaring behind him. He just kept running, hoping he was still following Andrew..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Leah slapped herself in the forehead and jumped out the window.
"Daniel!", she yelled. "Get December!!"

"And I was like 'Don't eat that Pan-'", Alexander was cut off in mid-sentence by a high-pitched ringing sound.
"What is that noise?", he looked around.
"Oh! Oh, that's me!", December pulled her cellphone out, and read the text message.
"Hey.. I gotta go," December stood up.
Alexander sighed, and watched her leave the Cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Andrew stopped and ducked under his car, throwing both doors open he waited impatiently for December to arrive, then he jumped in and started the car, sitting there a few seconds waiting for December, he knew that she would be there within seconds.
Back to top Go down
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Robbie stopped when he reached the parking lot and changed back into his human form.
He didn't see Andrew but saw other heading that way and ducked behind a wall.
He didn't know what was going on and was going to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Jake ran outside, seeing a bunch of immortals run by, he saw a werewolf from earlier and laughed slightly, so he shifted into a werewolf as big as him and ran up beside him behind the wall, nuzzling his arm, then with a howl he ran after Leah, knowing that everything having to do with her was trouble, and he wanted to get in on it.
Back to top Go down
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:43 pm

"What the...." Robbie got the weirdest look on his face as he'd never seen another werewolf in the form close up to him, much less ...snuggling him. He shrugged it off whenever it left.
Then he continued waiting for what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:50 pm

LOL. Snuggling him..

December made her way across the yards.. stopping twice because she nearly dropped her cell phone or ran into somebody.
But she finally made it to the parking lot, and sat down in Andrew's car.
"Hi."
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Andrew looked over at December, breathing a bit heavy and he said "Hey.." then he pressed the button to shut the door and he looked around before seeing Leah and Daniel running at the car, slamming on the gas pedal he burned rubber speeding out of the parking lot, drifting onto the road, he kept driving, wondering if they were being followed..

Jake watched as the car sped out of the parking lot, pulling his keys out of his pocket he jumped into the shiny silver corvette not too far away and he started up the car, getting ready to follow behind..
Back to top Go down
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Robbie jumped in his car, turned the key and peeled out, passing Jake in the process, following him. He pulled up beside them and waved, then he fell behind and watched out for others trying to stop them.
He sent a text to Andrews phone.
I got your back
~Robbie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next