To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AstroGamer

To Break a Heart - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:31 pm

Andrew didn't even notice when December walked in, and when his phone went off, 'Not Afraid' started to play, so he set his iPod down and picked up the phone "Hello?" then he had a pretty quick conversation with his old friend Anthony that had left the academy a while ago, not really talking about much..
Back to top Go down
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:40 pm

"I know I didn't have to." Robbie explained. "I wanted to." Robbie said and smiled
"So how did you end up at the academy?" Robbie asked, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Daniel smiled "You want coffee?" He asked her. He didn't know what to do.

Annabelle held her hand. "Gah that hurt"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:29 pm

"No thanks..", December answered.
She smirked. "So.. project?"

Violet sighed. "My father. He sent me to Hawthorne because he didn't want anything to do with me anymore."
She shrugged. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Andrew heard a familiar voice somewhere else in the coffee shop, then seeing December sitting at a table, he immediately recognized Leah's evil little minion, he saw them together at the party while December and Annabelle were on stage, and he wanted to get to the bottom of what was going on, so he ran out of the shop, grabbing his iPod and phone, straight to Leah's dorm room, knocking on the door, he waited with an impatient look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:41 pm

Leah turned around, hearing a knock on the door.
She opened it up to reveal Andrew standing there.
"Hellooo Andrew." She smiled, opening the door wider.
Back to top Go down
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:42 pm

"That's terrible" Robbie said and kind of looked off for a while before answering.
He didn't really know her, but he was pretty sure she knew what he was.
Being here once already so that the veterans of the school already knew him. He might as well tell her.
"Well, I discovered my 'gift' when I was young. Ten or Eleven probably, and as soon as I was old enough to be sent here, my parents sent me off. Of course, they're still trying to act like good parents and send me a lot of money." Robbie said, finishing his story.
He waited to see what she thought of it, but remembered he left out a crucial part. "And if your wondering, the 'gift' I mentioned earlier, is that i'm kind of a werewolf, but I can control myself." He finished.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:43 pm

Andrew glared at Leah before he lightened his gaze and asked her "So.. what are you planning with December? And DONT act like you dont know what I'm talking about"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:55 pm

"Planning with December.. Well, originally I was planning to stake her in her sleep. But, that didn't seem like such a successful plan, did it? Sooo.. I've decided that maybe if I just speak to her, I wouldn't be the cause for all the hate around here."
Leah leaned against the door frame.
"So I sent Daniel to go get her.. but he said that he needed her help with a project or something.. I don't know."
She smirked. "Wanna come in?"

Violet nodded. "It's okay," she replied. "I know what you are. I could smell you all the way across the library. And all the wizard girls were talking about you in the Cafeteria."
She smiled, taking a sip of her water.
Back to top Go down
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:00 pm

"Well, I guess people certainly remember me." Robbie said and the food arrived.
Robbie began to eat some of his spaghetti and watched Violet.
"So what exactly are you?" He said whenever he swallowed his food.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:05 pm

"Me?"
She moved her salad around with her fork.
"Well.. I'm a shape-shifter." She looked up at him before taking a bite of her salad.
Back to top Go down
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:16 pm

"A Shape-shifter... hmm" Robbie said and ate more of his spaghetti.
He looked at her again and said "Wow, your really pretty."
After he said this, his eyes got really big and his cheeks got really red.
He words got caught in his throat and he didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:41 pm

Daniel showed her the paper "I was told to have it first day or I'm done." he looked sad.

Annabelle looked around "Where's Ryan.. I haven't seen him since last night" she mumbled rubbing her hand
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:48 pm

"Oh..", December frowned.
"Well, I guess we better start working. Right?"

Violet stared at Robbie, shocked.
This guy had just come out of absolutely nowhere, taken her to lunch and said she was pretty?
"What do you want?", she asked, tilting her head.
"Because I know you want something. It's obvious.."
Back to top Go down
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:54 pm

"Excuse me?" Robbie said. "I'm just nervous."
He wasn't exactly sure what she meant but he really was just trying to be nice.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:56 pm

Andrew looked over at Leah, then he squinted his eyes suspiciously before he answered "Alright.. as long as you don't try anything" then he took a step forward, taking his eyes off of Leah for a split second..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Daniel nodded "Right. So if y equals d+43-9 and d equals 12-33+h and h equals 4 then.. that means.." he looked up confused.

Annabelle climbed up a tree and bandaged her hand with some tissues she found in her pocket. She got down and wanted to go to the lake. She figured no one could stop her now.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:18 am

December stared. "Who's class do you have because I have work that isn't nearly as hard. Crap like 12x12."
She frowned.

"Sorry," Violet apologized, leaning back in her chair.
"It's just... Your the first guy to talk to me in the past 5 years that didn't want something from me."
She stared at him, biting her bottom lip.
She felt stupid.

Leah closed the door.. and locked it.
"People.. They try to break in," she explained.
She noticed him watching her intently. "What? You honestly think I'd try to pull something? I wouldn't want my carpet stained with your blood, thank you very much."
She smirked, twisting a strand of hair around her finger.
Back to top Go down
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:57 am

"It's okay." Robbie said. He didn't really want to ruin anything, so he decided to take her back to campus.
After they both finished eating, he got up and pulled out her chair for her. She got up and he took her hand and the check to the counter so he could pay. The lady told him how much it was and he gave her the amount of money, and they walked out to his car. After they got in, he turned on the car and began driving. "So... Why did you say yes to lunch? I mean, not many girls go for that kind of thing." Robbie said.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:05 pm

Andrew shrugged and thought this as a good excuse, so he sat down on the window sill and swung his legs back and forth, then he looked over at Leah and asked "Soo... what do you wanna talk about?"

Ryan stared up at the clouds, trying to see if they looked like anyone or anything, but when it got kind of boring, he sat back up and looked around at the trees, seeing Annabelle sitting up in a tree he laughed slightly and stood up on top of the cafeteria..

Jake finished his food and walked out of the courtyard, throwing away his tray he walked into the Starbucks on campus and saw some people sitting at a few tables, so he walked up to the counter and ordered a hot chocolate before walking back to a table by the window and sitting down, staring out at the seemingly empty campus..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Daniel sighed "Sorry. I'll do that one some other time" he showed her then next one.

Annabelle looked around real quick and started into the woods

MY 1ooTH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by court-knee on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:52 pm

"You know.. I'm really not good at this, I don't know why you asked for MY help. Why don't you ask my sister?"
December stood up, grabbing her phone and jacket off the counter.
"I have to go find Andrew." She smiled faintly, and walked outside.

Violet shrugged. "It's not everyday I get offers to go to lunch," she answered.
"Besides.. You seemed like a nice guy." She looked over at him.

Leah frowned. "Well.. Actually, I really didn't know you were coming."
She didn't seem to want to move away from the door.
"So I heard your girlfriend spilled her secret," she tried to start conversation..
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:18 pm

Andrew looked at Leah and nodded slightly before he said "Yeah.. oh well, why?" then he leaned back, closing his eyes since it was a relief to be in a cold room since it was really hot outside..
Back to top Go down
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:23 pm

"I am a nice guy." Robbie said as they pulled in a parking lot.
"And I don't generally get nice AND pretty girls like you that realise it." He said and parked the car. They got out and he walked her to the sidewalk. "Listen, gimme a call later. Maybe we can hang out again?" Robbie asked and gave her a piece of paper with his number on it.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:32 pm

"Sure," Violet nodded, looking down at the paper.
"I'm usually in the library," she said, looking back up at him.
There was an awkward silence. "Well, umm.. Thanks for lunch. You pretty much saved me from dying by the cafeteria food. Sometimes I wonder if it's actually edible."
Violet smiled. "Bye Robbie."

Leah shrugged. "Just wondering if it was true."
She stared at him. "You know, I'm really not surprised. She isn't very good at keeping secrets."

Last edited by Beautiful Tragedy on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next