To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
court-knee

court-knee

To Break a Heart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:55 pm

"Hey hey roomie" Annabelle was gonna go along. She didn't care for her at all. The song started. "Sex on fire" by Kings of Leon[i think] Annabelle hopped around "Oh are you singing too?" she asked. Someone handed her a beer and she took it.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:59 pm

December shrugged. "Sure."
She tilted her head, suddenly laughing at Annabelle.
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:04 am

Annabelle took a swig and started singing. She handed another mic to December and put her arm around her neck like a normal frand would.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:11 am

December laughed, singing along with Annabelle.
It was a stupid song, she thought.
But she didnt mind. For some reason, she found it quite funny.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:16 am

Annabelle sang the rest of the song. They wanted them to sing again. "What song?"" she asked December
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:20 am

"Uhh, something that I know. Like 'Love is my Drug' or somethinggg like thatt," she replied. She stared at a few humans, sort of in a trance, but quickly turned her head away, blinking.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:22 pm

Annabelle nodded "Ok!" Your love ia my drug started playing and Annabelle started singing. She could barely see the words on the screen so sheade a few up
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:10 pm

December sang along until the song was finished.
Then, it was like they were just standing up on stage and everybody was staring at them.
December laughed, her golden eyes lighting up. "Hey everybody!", she waved her hands in the air.
"I have got somethinggg to sayy!"
She motioned towards Annabelle.
"She's my besssstttestt frandd, and she's also a WEREWOLF!"
December imitated howling noises, a big grin on her face.
This.. was why she never drank.

Last edited by Beautiful Tragedy on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Annabelle through her head back cackling. "Sooooooooooo?! This is MYYYYYY bestest franddddd and she's a VAMPIRE!!!!!!!!!" she patted her shoulder and laughed some more. Her eyes were blood shot and she was seeing doubles. If she took a step she'd prolly fall of the stage. "Watch out emo kids!" Annabelle made fangs with her fingers and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:59 pm

December showed her fangs.
She then began to laugh so hard, she felt like she might suffocate.
Truthfully, she didn't know why she was laughing. Oh well.
"Andd-Anddd-Andd, we're bestt franddds! Butttttt we also hate eachother!"

Leah was standing in the crowd, watching December and Annabelle.
Yep, they'd been drinking too much.
She shook her head, rolling her eyes.
"Idiots."

This just comes to show that immortals should not drink, lol.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Sooooo true lol

Annabelle laughed "It's true!!" She was having a blast. She chugged her beer and looked out to the crowd. "Where's the steps at?" She mumbled
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:23 pm

December walked off the stage, and back to Andrew.
"I'm backkk!", she said, still very cheerful.
A lot of humans were staring at her oddly, but she didn't seem to notice.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Annabelle stumbled/jumped off the stage. She was howled at. She was offended and frowned walkin over to Ryan. "How much longer is the party?" she asked
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:11 pm

Ellery walked in on the party, her blond hair looking perfect and her blue eyes searching around curiously. Practically everyone looked hammered. She spotted Andrew and walked over to him, noticing that he was sober. "What the hell happened here?" She asked sounding a bit annoyed. The last time December had gotten drunk she'd spent the next day puking her guts up and she'd ruined Ellery's favorite denim jacket.

Nate took a sip of his drink, by this point he wasn't sure what was in the cup, but he really didn't care. As long as he managed to look sexy, he was fine.

Zaira stood with Alexander watching everyone get drunk. "Wow, I never realized how much fun it was to watch drunks." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:18 pm

December looked over at Ellery, still grinning like she won $50,000.
"We're havinggg sooo much funn!", she beamed.
"Sooo sooo soo SOOO much funnn!"
A few kids walked by, one pretending to have fangs, biting the other's neck in front of her as if to be making a joke.
It offended December, making her turn her head and narrow her eyes.
"Ohhh, you wouldn't be laughing if I deeecided to snap your necks..", she muttered under her breath, suddenly very ticked off.

"Yeah, I guess..", Alexander shrugged.
"They all act a little loopy. Especially the immortals."

Leah searched through the crowd of drunk students, looking for one in particular. Daniel.
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:24 pm

"They're acting like total idiots. Not that they're going to remember any of this in the morning." Zaira replied cocking an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:26 pm

Daniel made another toast to the host. [ick rhyming Lovely.] He smiled and drank his last shot then wiped his mouth. He looked around with his blue eyes a slight shade of dark gray. He blinked dully even though he was drunk he was quiet. He stood up and stumbled over to one of the chairs set up around a lit table. He rested his head on the table and let out a huff from the loudness.

Annabelle waved at December
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:34 pm

Andrew looked over at Elle and bit his lip before he said "Well.. some of the immortals got a hold of some alcohol and soon enough Annabelle and December blew each other's secrets, and I'm pretty sure that's all that happened, besides December almost sucking the shape-shifter's blood, I think his name was Jake or something."

Ryan stood up and walked over to Annabelle, looking at her slightly confused, then he put an arm around her and teleported them out of there, landing somewhere on campus, he looked around, still a bit tipsy.

Jake woke up and yawned before jumping out of bed and running back towards the party, shifting back into his human form just outside the gathering, he sat down on a log towards the back, just able to be seen by the three vampires standing off to the side of the stage, so he laid back and put a hand on his head, feeling the scar.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:36 pm

Annabelle blinked at the light "Where are we.. did we die? Am I dead? Is Tray here..?" she was confused. She felt arounnd everywhere
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:37 pm

Ryan laughed and replied "We are in the safe-house" then he walked over to the big comfy bed and jumped on, flipping through the tv channels.
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:39 pm

Ellery's eyes got wide. "What?!" She looked worried, her brow creasing. "By Jake do you mean MY Jake?" Her voice rose in pitch a little and her eyes turned a deep violet, something they always did when she was nervous.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:41 pm

Annabelle sat in the floor "I'll just say I'm dead for now." she said. "Where'd the party go. That one guy with December seemed pretty mad when I said that she was a blood sucka" she made fangs with her fingers again and passed out
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:43 pm

Andrew looked at Ellery and nodded before he looked around for the kid, when he spotted him, he turned back to Elle and said "He's sitting over there" then he pointed towards him and looked over.

Jake closed his eyes and laid back on the log, trying to get rid of the headache, he was a bit bored, not sure why he was back at the party.

Ryan looked at Annabelle and bit his lip, not sure what to say, then he transported her onto the bed and grinned when she landed next to him.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:43 pm

Alexander laughed. "Okay, I admit. It is funny."
He sighed.. "It feels good not to have a swarm of girls following me around."
He walked around in a small circle, grinning.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Annabelle had short breaths like a dog would when it slept. She curled up like a dog. She didn't move like a dog. And she kept her back up against Ryan, like herself.

Daniel looked around "Oh sh!t... Leah" he muttered and dunked down under the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next