To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

To Break a Heart - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:18 pm

December rubbed under her eyes, and frowned.
"Anthony!"
December ran after him, catching up to him easy.
"Anthony, stop!!"
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:34 pm

Anthony looked over at December and skidded to a stop, sending her running fast hundreds of feet forward switching directions, he ran through and alley and his eyes widened when he came to a brick wall at then end, looking towards the entrance, he knew there was no escape..

Andrew followed along behind December, biting his lip he stopped beside her and looked around for Anthony, seeing him run into an alley, he turned to December and nodded as they both ran towards the opening.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:47 pm

December followed Andrew.
She was getting a little ticked with Anthony.
December stopped at the end of an alley, where Anthony was standing.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:50 pm

Anthony backed up into the corner of one side of the alley, biting his lip, he looked upwards and thought for a second, figuring if he timed it just right, he could shift fast enough and scrambled up the sides of the building and get out of there..

Andrew walked forwards and bared his teeth, his eyes turning a light neon green, he wasn't sure what that meant but he knew it was never good..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:55 pm

Annabelle looked at him "Then get a good distance away" She set down the case carefully and opened it. She looked at the two grenades safely secured in the box. She threw a stone into the lake and listened closely. She pulled the pin outta the grenade ans threw it. She grabbed the other one and ran grabbing Ryans arm. "Here" she thrusted a gun into his hands and steadied her pistol in her own hands.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Ryan looked at the pistol confused, never having used a gun before, he bit his lip and pulled out his wand, waving it, a holster appeared on the side of his pants and he slipped the gun into it before pointing his wand at the lake and getting ready to help, since he would probably shoot everywhere but the water with the pistol..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:58 pm

December stared.
If Anthony tried anything, she was prepared to bite him.
She narrowed her eyes, and took a single step forward.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Annabelle set her gun down and grabbed his head and pulled it to the ground with hers covering his head with her hand while she covered her own head with her other hand. The lake exploded and the second she heard the sonic boom she looked up to see if any were still alive coming for them. Multiple were. "SHOOT!" She screamed shooting like mad.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Andrew looked over at December, his eyes still the neon green and he took another step towards Anthony and a snarl escaped his lips, echoing in the alley.

Ryan started waving his wand in circles and muttering complex spells, shooting merpires time after time, but they kept coming, he knew they would run out soon enough though, thinking quick he said a quick spell and his eyes glowed for half a second before he opened them and time had slowed down, he and Annabelle were the only things moving at normal speed as they took out merpire after merpire.

Anthony saw his opportunity and he slipped his and into his boot, pulling out his hunting knife, he thew it at Andrew, piercing his shoulder, he shifted into a dragon, but he didn't notice when his pendant got caught on the knife, pulling it off, it flew about halfway down the alley, Anthony climbed up the building, but having shifted once already he was exhausted and he accidently shifted back into a human, falling off of the building, he landed on the cold ground of the alley with a thud, cutting his face and a few places on his legs and torso, he laid there motionless.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:16 pm

Annabelle looked to see what Ryan was doing and realized what he was doing. "Nice" she smiled and kept shooting. She ran out of ammo and reloaded. She shot some more and the npulled the other pin out of the grenade and threw it. "DOWN!" She yelled shooting with her head down aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Ryan closed his eyes and fell to the ground, covering his head as the lake exploded once more, standing back up, he saw the whole front line of merpires got knocked out, but he didn't know what happened to the rest of them, a few of them kept coming, but the rest of them must have been their major soldiers because they pretty much stopped coming..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:27 pm

Annabelle shot one more. "Where's the leader?" she muttered. "WHERE THE HECK IS HE!" she got up. "GET OUT HERE BASTARD! GET OUT HERE!" she was screaming throwing large rocks into the water. She wanted to kill him. That was her goal. She wanted him dead.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:31 pm

Ryan bit his lip and sighed as he looked towards the lake, seeing a chariot coming out of the water driven by catfish, he cursed and started to mutter incantations under his breath, wondering why the chariot was going at normal speed and not slow motion like the rest of them..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:31 pm

"Oh. My. God."
December stared.
She was completely and utterly confused.
Everything had happened so fast..
She looked at Andrew, watching as he pulled the knife out of his shoulder.
She looked over at Anthony.. And then at his pendant which had landed a few feet away from her. She picked it up, looking at it.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Anthony stirred slightly on the ground and his arm twitched, but he didn't move much after that, just his breathing, uneven and rattling..

Andrew bit his lip and pulled the knife out of his shoulder, dropping in to the ground, his eyes turned bright yellow and he looked around, completely confused, since he had no clue what just happened, but his shoulder was bleeding and healing slowly.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:43 pm

"Is he dead?", December asked, turning.
She bit her bottom lip.
"Are you okay?", she asked, looking at Andrew.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:57 pm

Uhh I got grounded so I wont be on tomorrow..

Annabelle shivered as she raised her gun. "Back for the last death of the Mitch family?" the king asked her. Annabelle narrowed her eyes "More like here to put your sorry ass at the bottom of this lake." she growled taking the gun off safety. He laughed and got off his chariot getting beside her and whispering in her ear "The only one gonna be left here is your and your brother's dead bodies." he snickered. Annabelle grunted and turned fast to elbow him in the face but he caught her arm and pinched the nerve. She shrieked in pure pain And her arm cripled up. "Now put the gun down" he demanded. Annabelle shook her head "Not until heck freezes over" she lunged herself at him hurling him to the ground near the water. Someone was going to die.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:34 am

"NO!" Ryan yelled as he ran towards the two fighting, but out of nowhere he got hit with a volt of electricity from a spear and he fell to the ground in shock, but his wand was still in his hand, so he wasn't sure what would happen anymore...

Andrew looked over at December and answered "He's still alive.. I can hear his breathing.. and I'm alright" then he grimaced as the cut healed and he stopped bleeding.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:50 pm

Annabelle looked over "RYANN!!" she screamed. The king struck at her again and she winced. She was being held down by some odd force. She tried to raise her arm "Ryan! Go back to my room and go into my room and-- OWWW!" she stopped to scream in pain "Beside my diary under my pillow!" she yelled kicking the king once. She stood up and raised the gun which he used telekinisus to throw into the water "Shit.." she muttered

iPod ;D
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:04 pm

Ryan shook his head slowly before he bit his lip and stabbed one of them in the eye before doing a quick spell and the king's guards burst into sparkly dust which sort of melted into the ground, throwing his pistol to Annabelle, he grinned evilly and started doing spells directed at the king that lessened his power, so his telekenisis got a little bit weaker than before..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:33 pm

Annabelle caught it "GO GET MY LAST GRENADE UNDER MY PILLOW!" she demanded shooting at the king. She got his fin once and he jumped at her and she shifted to slid under him as he jumped. She shifted back turning around and looked for the pistol. She went wide eyed when she discovered it was to far away for her reach. So she shifted back and growled.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:37 pm

Lol.. Sneakyy ;D

December looked over at Anthony on the ground.
"No.. I don't want to kill him," she said suddenly.
She wanted to avenge her sister's death, but this was not the way.
This was wrong.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:40 pm

Ryan bit his lip and closed his eyes and waved his wand, appearing in Annabelle's room, he ran across over to her bed and grabbed the grenade, hurriedly, he waved his wand and appeared in the alley where the two vampires and Anthony were, wide eyed he said "Oops!! wrong place!" then he waved it again and he showed up by the lake, he yelled to Annabelle "Think fast!!" and he threw the grenade, landing at her feet he hoped she would have enough time..

Andrew looked over at December and nodded before he jumped as Ryan showed up, narrowing his eyes, he turned to December and said "Lets go.." before he grabbed onto her hand and ran the opposite way.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:52 pm

December said nothing, although she found Ryan randomly appearing a bit funny.
She looked over her shoulder at Anthony before they rounded the corner.
"Where are we?", December asked, looking around.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:56 pm

Andrew looked around and saw a nameplate on the building, looking over at December he answered "By the science building, so the dorms aren't too far away, or where do ya want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next