To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AstroGamer

To Break a Heart - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:14 pm

Andrew smirked and stood up before he walked over to his closet and opened up the doors, walking all the way to the back, he grabbed a fancy looking garment bag and walked out, standing in front of December he unzipped it and asked "Does this look alright?" revealing a black silk tuxedo he had bought when he had his little shopping spree.

Ryan leaned back and bit his lip, taking out his wand he waved it and her elbow healed up perfectly, not even leaving a hint of her injury back at the lake.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Daniel stared at her "Really?" he asked shocked

Annabelle smiled "Thanks" she rubbed lotion on it and thought for a minute "Should we go bacck to the dorms?"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:02 pm

December looked at the tuxedo, and nodded.
"I love it," she answered, and then smiled.

"Really."
Leah stood up, looking over at him.
"So what do we do first?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Daniel smiled "I have no clue." he went looking around at papers and the marker board trying to find some way to start this firy idea.
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Ellery walked into Andrew's dorm, instead of their typical seemingly bottomless blue, her eyes were a perplexing silver. Her normally silky blonde hair was tangled and leaves and small twigs were twisted into it. She was missing one sneaker, one sleave of her favorite pink cardigan had ripped off, her favorite pair of jeans were muddy and ripped at the knees, and her white tanktop was stained with muck. She appeared to be in some sort of trace, almost as if she had no control of what she was doing or where she was going. Perhaps she had gone for a walk in the woods like she might do and gotten stuck in this dream state and never come too? Was this why she got lost so often? Why were her eyes silver? And what the heck happened to her other hot-pink bedazzled high-top converse?

Cassy has returned, have you missed meh?
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Leah sighed, rolling her eyes.
"Why am I not surprised..?"
She picked up a few pieces of paper on the floor, throwing them into the trash can.

"I think-", December stopped in midsentence.
She turned around.
Ellery shocked December into silence.
December wasn't sure if she was hallucinating or if she might have fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Ellery blinked twice and her eyes turned blue again. She yawned. "I just had the strangest dream." she didn't seem to notice that she looked like she'd been living like a savage and she certainly didn't know that they had all thought her dead. What would she say if she knew what was happening to Anthony?

Can we say that when Anthony lost his amulet, Ellery found it and now she's wearing it?
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:47 pm

Holy shit. Lol.. she lives!

Daniel rolled his eyes "You just said come up with an idea!" He yelled throwing a marker against the board making a dent. He had bad anger issues. He huffed and began protesting "I STAY UP FOR 2 STRAIGHT NIGHTS TRYING TO COME UP WITH A BRILLIANT IDEA JUST SO YOU WON'T KILL ME AND YOU GET UPSET WHEN I DON'T KNOW HOW TO START IT?! SERIOUSLY? I CAME UP WITH THIS NOW YOU START IT YOUR OWN F***ING WAY!" he shoved his way into his bathroom and started the shower to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:04 am

Hahh.

Leah narrowed her eyes.
"Daniel, Shut the hell up!"
She kicked a styrofoam cup across the room.
Leah grabbed a few pieces of paper off the floor.
"I want you to hate me," she said, after a few moments of silence.
"I want you to pretend to join their side.. And then we can start from there."

"Ellery...?"
December stared at her sister.. Or at least she thought it was her sister.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:13 pm

The water stopped "What?" he came out still fully dressed. "How are we gonna make them believe that?" Daniel asked interested. His head was still pounding from yelling but still wanted it to work out. "I put in my 1o cents now throw in yours and tell me how." he folded his arms
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Leah frowned.
"I'm going to break your arm, Daniel."
The look on her face meant business.
She really planned to break his arm.
"If I break your arm, then you can make up some sob story about how we got in a fight and you decided to switch sides."
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Zomg XD ahahaha I loveee it =D

Andrew dropped his tux on the ground and stepped a bit closer to Ellery, looking down at her neck, he gasped, seeing Anthony's amulet, he bit his lip and asked with a shaky voice "Uhh.... w-where'd you get that?" pointing to it.

Anthony heard a commotion going on next door and put an ear to the wall between their rooms, hearing Ellery's voice, a look of horror crossed his face and he ran over to his bed, holding his legs to his chest he wondered what was going on, and how this could have happened, he thought in his fit of rage, he had accidentally killed Elle, but he was too scared to even try and check...

Ryan nodded and held onto Annabelle's hand before he asked "Do you want to transport, or run there?"
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Ellery looked down and screamed. "What the hell? This is my favorite cardigan and these jeans are Stella McCartney! And my converse! It took me 6 hours to bedazzle them and now one of them is gone!" If anyone had doubted wether or not this was really Ellery, they were now positive it was her. She fingered the jewel at her neck and felt a surge of anger rush through her. "And why the hell do I have Anthony's damn necklace?" She pulled the amulet over her head and threw it at the wall.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Andrew looked at Elle confused, then he stepped back slightly and said "Well.... I know someone who could fix that, but what happened with Anthony?" since he wanted to know how exactly Ellery got like this.
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:43 pm

"DO.NOT.SAY.THAT.NAME.AROUND.ME!" Ellery snapped. She took a deep breath. "How the hell am I supposed to know what happened to him? Just because I can see into the past doesn't make me some sort of tracking device. He left ME, so what ever happened to HIM after that isn't MY problem." She crossed her arms over her chest with a light 'hmph'
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:48 pm

Andrew bit his lip, not sure what to say, how did she not know he was back, somewhere on campus, he was lurking.. closing his eyes, he decided to see if he could track Anthony on the map in his head, with a gasp, his eyes flew open and he hissed "You-know-who, is in the next room over.." looking towards the wall, his eyes narrowed to slits and he now felt Anthony's presence..

Anthony bit his lip, hearing Ellery yell, he got up off of his bed and decided he needed to leave, he thought it was just a matter of minutes until they found him in his room, packing up all of his belongings, he slung his bag over his back and slipped on his shoes, prepared to leave the room quickly.
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Ellery looked mortified. "Voldemort? What do you mean? But Harry Potter doesn't exist!" She replied sarcastically. She picked the amulet up off the floor. "Then give the looser this back, not like I need it." She handed Andrew the necklace and walked out of the dorm.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Anthony walked out of his room and bumped into someone, looking up, seeing her blue eyes, he instantly knew who it was, biting his lip, he said "Elle.. please, I'm sorry.. I didn't know, I just saw..." he couldn't form a complete sentence, he just didn't know what to say, he figured he wouldn't be able to fix it, but he thought it was worth a try..

Andrew caught the amulet and watched Elle walk out, looking towards December, he mouthed "I'm sorry.." and walked over towards the door, not very fast though, since he was feeling a bit down.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:25 pm

December sighed.
"I almost killed someone today.. And he was innocent..."
December stared at the floor, feeling very guilty.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Andrew walked over and sat down beside December before he sighed and said "Don't worry.. I mean, it was an honest mistake.. and I'm pretty sure I just heard Anthony outside talking to Elle.. I kind of hope they can work it out.." then he sighed, since his mind was sort of jumbled from the events of a few days..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:38 pm

December fell silent.
She was still slightly in shock that Ellery was indeed, alive.
December looked up at him, and nodded. "You're right," she mumbled.
She glanced out the window, and then swore.
"He burned down half the school!", she said, jumping up to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:43 pm

"What?!" Andrew shrieked, jumping up, he looked out the window and muttered "Ugh.. I wonder if we could get Ryan to fix this.."
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Ellery's blue eyes met Anthony's. She felt like someone had just driven a stake through her heart. "You didn't even bother looking for me." She replied looking him in the eyes, her own eyes full of pain.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:51 pm

December shrugged.
"Maybe... not..."
She bit her bottom lip.
"What do we do? Pretend it's not there until a teacher sees it?"

"-And the butter tasted like thick tomato sauce!"
Alexander laughed so hard that his eyes started watering.
"I believe they call that 'Ketchup'," Violet pointed out, faking a laugh.
Alexander sighed. "How come no one ever understands my stories..?", he sighed.
"That's because you tell them like you're still in the 1700's!"
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Anthony looked down and replied "I-I just saw the letter on your door and thought you never wanted to see me again.. I'm sorry I just dissapeared like that.." then he leaned against the wall, not meeting Ellery's eyes..

Andrew shrugged and replied "Well.. I guess not, I mean the teachers seem a bit careless here, so they might not notice for months, but oh well" then he laughed slightly and jumped onto the couch, looking up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next