To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
court-knee

court-knee

To Break a Heart - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:58 pm

Annabelle grabbed the pin with her teeth and shifted back grabbing it and shakin it once to fire it up and shoved it down the kings throat. She started to run grabbing the pistol and shooting a few guards as the king paniced. He started to head for the water but blew up right at the edge. Blood flew through the air but they both already had blood guts and water all over themselves. She huffed catching her breath.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:40 pm

Ryan sighed and caught Annabelle in his arms, holding her in a hug, he closed his eyes and started reciting a spell, and within seconds, the two of them were at the house in the woods, still covered with blood, guts, and water, Ryan did a quick spell so all of it would evaporate before it hit the floor.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:48 pm

Annabelle swallowed a sat on the floor. "Thank you" she blinked breathing roughly scanning Ryan for wounds and then herself. She saw her elbow was damaged pretty bad. She hadnt felt it the entire time due to her determination to kill the king. She leaned on back laying down not even caring bout her elbow.

Idk how my battery will due till tonight

EDITED

Last edited by court-knee on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:53 pm

"I don't care," December shrugged, and then smiled.
"Let's go to your dorm."
She'd only been in his dorm a few times.
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:01 pm

uhh Court, Annabelle and Ryan are in the house in the woods ;D

Andrew looked over at December and shrugged before he replied "Alright, sounds good" then he ran with December to the guys dorms, walking inside, he pulled his key out of his pocket and walked up to his door, sticking the key inside, he unlocked it and they walked inside, everything looked really clean and he laughed slightly, since it looked really white and modern after he made a few changes to it.

Ryan nodded and said "Uhh.. I'm gonna go get a shower, be back in a minute" then he grimaced and bit his lip, running into the bathroom he hurriedly got into the shower and washed off all of the blood and guts and gore, feeling much cleaner he smiled as he felt the hot water rushing out of the faucet.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:19 pm

Annabelle closed her eyes. She knew she could sleep in peace now so she did. She fell asleep instantly and dreamed about Trey and the day he died but he didnt die in her dream. The king did. Amd they were still running freely as wolves. Werewolves. Howling and prancing around. Then it flashed to dead December and dead Mathew. She still slept. Then it went to Ellery's death though it didnt phas her because she didnt know her. She continued sleeping
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:25 pm

December smiled, and sat down on Andrew's bed.
"You are lucky you don't have a roommate."
She laughed, standing up and looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:35 pm

Ryan slipped out of the shower and dried off before he put on a muscle tank top and some cargo shorts, walking out of the bathroom he saw Annabelle was sleeping, so not wanting to disturb her, he shot a spell at her and she floated onto the bed, then he did another spell and a giant half bubble appeared over her so that she wouldn't hear any noise if he made it, and all you had to do was touch it to go away, so it wasn't dangerous or anything.

Andrew shrugged and said "Well.. you could probably move in if you wanted, it's not like anyone would find out" then he winked and kissed her lightly before they sat down on the couch, then he grabbed the remote and flipped on the tv, wondering what channel to watch.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:41 pm

December laughed, not exactly sure if he was kidding or not.
She sat down beside Andrew, looking up at the TV.
"Wait.. When did you get a flat screen?"
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:41 pm

We need ideas. Were dying.

Annabelle rolled every now and then but eventually woke up. She paniced thinking she was sufficating but then hit the bubble and watched it pop "Wo" she looked around and noticed her still messed up eelbow and smsll blood stains on the sheets. She figured she'd just wash them later "So you ok?" she hadnt ever really asked.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:45 pm

Ryan shrugged and replied "Just a little confused, but other than that yea, want me to fix that elbow? I wasn't sure if I should do it while you were sleeping.."

Andrew grinned and replied "Well, I've been saving up money since like forever and I felt like getting at least something with it, you want one?" then he laughed slightly and lifted up the couch cushion, revealing piles and piles of money.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:57 pm

"Battle scars are to be worn in pride" Annabelle glanced at it. "And why are you confused?" she asked. "I can prolly explain"

Daniel was up for two days straight trying to get the idea in line. "Eat this Leah" he muttered sipping his coffee
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:02 pm

"Holy crap," December said, looking at all the money.
"You decide to mention this now?", she asked, and then laughed.
"No thanks, I really don't need a flatscreen.."
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:07 pm

Andrew shrugged and replied "Well, I mean I just never really had to pay taxes or anything, and once it started to pile up, I didn't see anything I wanted to get, so it basically turned into this" then he smiled and dropped the cushion back down, sitting down he put an arm around December and asked "So.. do you want to like make some plans for the wedding or something? We haven't really had any time for it yet.."

Ryan looked over at Annabelle and answered " Well, I was just a bit confused about how this happened.. like how did all of this start?" since he had just arrived at the academy when they were fighting with the merpires, he didn't know how it got started..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:38 pm

"Wow," December blinked.
She nodded, and smiled.
"Okay."

Sooooo ideas on drama?
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:42 pm

Andrew pulled two laptops out from under his couch and handed one to December before he opened his up, smiling he put his feet up on the coffee table and started looking at some venues and stuff for where they could have the wedding..

Uhh.. I'm not sure.. but I think we should recruit some more people to make accounts and post, it gets kind of lonely with just the three of us here.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:56 pm

Agreed. But uhhh, ever since I made a new AIM account I lost contact withss all those people from VAU.

December opened up the internet on the laptop, and pulled up like five tabs, researching a million things at once.
She was silent for a while..
And then completely out of the blue, she sighed and said,
"I wonder if my parents are alive.."
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:04 pm

Andrew looked over at December and bit his lip before he said "Well... If they are, we can look for them and hope for the best" then he sighed and thought about how his brother and parents were probably long gone by then... But he didn't dealt feel like talking about it.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:10 pm

"No," December shook her head.
"I don't know how old I am. So they could be dead by now unless they were like Ellery."
December fell silent.
She was a bit uncomfortable about the subject, but she had always wondered.
"What about you?", she asked, glancing over at Andrew.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:14 pm

Annabelle swallowed "They killed my brother. This girl turnes us in to the merpires. She was hypnotized. She didnt mean to but she still did. They wanted to kill me but Trey refused and forced them to let me go and to take him. So they did.. The king himself killed him. Thats why I wanted him dead" she said "Thats why he IS dead"
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:19 pm

Andrew swallowed and looked down before he answered "Well... I ran away from home when I was around eleven or twelve and I'm not really sure what happened to my parents after that... But if they were like Matthew, then we might be able to find them too"

Ryan looked at Annabelle before he sighed and said "oh... I'm really sorry, I wish there was something that could be done.."
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:26 pm

December shrugged, "It's possible."
And that was it. She stopped talking after that.
Clearly, she didn't want to talk about it much anymore.
She was looking at wedding dresses, but she surprisingly felt really tired.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:35 pm

"Its already been done" Annabelle's arm twitched and her fist clinched "He's dead and Trey os dead. You cant bring them back. I see them in my dreams though. But I never seen my parents in my dreams so I think they could still be out there. On there extended vacation" she shrugged
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:42 pm

Ryan bit his lip and even thought he wanted to encourage Annabelle that it was true, he figured it might have been better just to leave it alone...

Andrew was silent too as he looked at tuxedos, but he wasn't sure what color of anything to get, so he just looked at caterers for the after party
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:50 pm

Annabelle looked at him "Don't be afraid to ask.." she mumbled accidently reading a bit of him trying to figgure him out. Then she asked "What about your past..? Your parents.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next