To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AstroGamer

To Break a Heart - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Andrew saw December sit down out of the corner of his eye, so he took out his headphones and stuffed them back into his pocket with his iPod, then he looked over, noticing December didn't look very happy, he asked "Uhh.. what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:22 pm

December stared at him, and bit her bottom lip REALLY hard.
"My sister..."
She opened her mouth to say the rest of the sentence... But she couldn't.
There was a long awkward pause..
"Ellery's dead."
And that was one of the few times that December cried.
The first time she cried in a Starbucks.
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Andrew's eyes widened for a few seconds, he wasn't sure what to say, all he could ask was "W-Who did it? I'll rip em to shreds" then his eyes narrowed, since he hated when December cried, he wanted to know immediately..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:51 pm

December shrugged.
"I don't kn-know.."
She stared down at the table, continuing to cry.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Andrew bit his lip and asked "Uh... did you see anyone familiar walking away from where her dorm was? Or maybe someone even the least bit suspicious?" since he had never really conducted an investigation before, he didn't know where to start..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:15 pm

"I saw Anthony..", December shrugged.
She looked up at Andrew, rubbing at the tears that had smeared her eyeliner.
".. Or maybe I was just hallucinating."
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Andrew looked over at December confused before he said "uhh.. what? I thought Anthony left a long time go?" and he bit his lip, wondering if Anthony did it, but he still wasn't sure..

Anthony landed on the ledge of a cave in the alps, walking inside, he bit his lip and walked inside, opening the glass door, he walked into the living room and looked around, wondering where it could be, he really liked the hideout he built, since he figured nobody could find it..
Back to top Go down
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:25 pm

Robbie suddenly wakes up, breathing heavily, and his machines go off the chart.
Doctors and nurses come running into his room trying to calm him down.
He had no idea what was going on and was freaking out.
Slowly, the doctors calmed him down and told him everything that had happened, but he could not remember anyone or anything.
The doctors had not given Robbie any information.
No sooner then he woke up, had the doctors searched Robbie's phone for someone to contact.
Two people were under his 'ICE' contacts. Violet and Andrew.
The doctor called both and left a message on their phones saying Robbie had just woken up from being sedated and had severe amnesia. They also said they could not find any records of Robbie's parents and only the 2 of them seemed important in any way from Robbie's phone.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:27 pm

Yeah she doesnt know tho

Annabelle leaned down and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks" she half smiled glad he was ok. Glad she was ok. Suddenly her head started hurting "Ow.." she squeezed her eyes shut then realized; something is wrong.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:33 pm

Ryan looked over at Annabelle worried and asked "Are you feeling alright?" since he wasn't sure what was wrong with her..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:46 pm

"Maybe I was dreaming..", December continued on with the list of possibilities.
December mumbled something to herself, glancing out the window.
"Maybe it was Leah..."

Violet heard her phone go off, but she hadn't had time to answer because she was sitting in front of the Principal's desk. Honestly, she didn't know why she was here. She did her homework, occassionally attended classes, and she didn't remember getting into any trouble.
She slid her phone out of her pocket, hoping the Principal wouldn't walk in yet.
She listened to the message, frowning at what it said.
Robbie was in the Hospital..?

Last edited by Beautiful Tragedy on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:59 pm

"Oh uh yeah" Annabelle nodded swallowing hard "Just a uhmm headache" she blinked "Do you have something kinda like a mauders map from Harry Potter?" she asked curious
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:41 pm

Ryan thought for a second before he answered "Uhh... I might be able to get one for this campus, there's a pretty easy spell for it in my book" then he waved his wand, the book appearing on the table, he skimmed through the pages until he found one, mumbling the words of the spell, he smiled when it appeared in his hands, looking on the map, he handed it to Annabelle and said "There ya go" smiling slightly.

Andrew looked over at December and cursed under his breath before he said "Do you really think it was Leah?" since he figured it could be a possibility, but he just hadn't seen her lately.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:48 pm

Annabelle smiled. "Thank you sir" she opened it up and searched it. She stood up and moved around a bit and laughed "Coool" she smiled watching the words "Annabelle Mitch" move around in a room. "Wheres---"
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Ryan looked over at Annabelle, wondering what she was going to say, he asked "Where's who?"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:07 pm

December shrugged.
"Well, she is a crazy psycho killer.."
December sighed.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:08 pm

"That one girl.. I don't know her but she's related to what's er face" Annabelle explained sitting beside him to show him. It said 521 students but her mind only calculated 519. Who else was missing? She stared for a while confused.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:33 pm

Ryan looked over at the map before he looked at Annabelle and asked "You mean Elle? I remember seeing her at the forest party, with Jake, but I don't see him on there either, I wonder where they are.." oh wait, nevermind, he's right there" then he pointed to one of the dorms to where Jake's name was floating where a bed would be in the room, then he scrunched his eyebrows and said "Well then.. who else isn't there?"

Andrew shrugged and said "True... but don't you think she would be gloating to you about it or something? It's just not like her to do that and not take credit.." then he looked up into December's eyes and said "We need to find Anthony, quick... do you still have his phone number?" then he felt his phone go off, taking it out of his pocket, he looked at the number a bit confused, not knowing the number, he let it go to voicemail before he looked back up at december.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Annabelle looked at it "Maybe someone is out?" she shrugged looking "Whose Elle?" She asked not knowing. She didn't know much about this place yet.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Ryan looked over at Annabelle before he answered "Elle is December's sister, but I thought she was here, I guess not though.."
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:07 pm

Annabelle nodded "Well then." she looked and then thought "You think thats whats wrong?" she looked at him
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:27 am

December stared at Andrew, slightly frowning.
"Why would Anthony kill Elle?"
December didn't know much about Anthony.
She had hardly ever spoken to him in his time at Hawthorne.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:32 am

Andrew looked up at December and bit his lip, thinking for a second before he answered "Well.. didn't he used to have that pendant thing that he wore all the time? He said it like controlled his powers or something, was he wearing it when you saw him running away?"

Ryan looked at Annabelle and replied "Uh.. I'm not sure, we should ask December"
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Confused a bit here..

Annabelle shivered and looked at him "No." she stated dullly. She folded the map and put it in her pocket. "I mean.. it's none of our buisness" she said looking at her hands. She thought it was great to be back in her own body but didn't know what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:15 pm

December bit her bottom lip, and shrugged.
"No...", she said really softly.
December was not sure what to do.
Part of her wanted to get revenge..
But the other part of her wanted to just sit here and stare out the window all day long..
Hah.. Whatever. That was just craziness talking.
She did want revenge.
December took a sip of Andrew's coffee.

Confused about what??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next