To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

To Break a Heart - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:02 pm

December was silent.
She looked a bit uncomfortable, whether it be because she was sitting here with a guy she hardly knew.. Or maybe because she just didn't like commercials.
Either way, December definitely felt uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:07 pm

Ryan bit his lip since he didn't feel right sitting on a bed with some other girl, he muttered a spell and waved his wand in a circle, turning the bed into a comfy couch, he grinned as the two of them hovered down, landing on the couch softly.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:13 pm

December smiled slightly, feeling quite better.
"Do you do that a lot?", she asked.
"Use magic?"
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Ryan shrugged and replied "Well, when I feel like it, yea, so pretty much all the time" then he laughed slightly and smiled, looking over at December for a second.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:23 pm

Annabelle did t know to play along or run off. "I'm sorry!" she yelled grabbong his keys and running like heck. She slid into the car and cranked it. She prayed real fastand sped off spinning tires leaving him behind without a second thought.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:28 pm

December laughed, nodding.
It was obvious.
He was a wizard..
She rolled her eyes at herself, and then looked back at the TV.
Glee was over.

Poor Andrew.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:58 pm

Andrew grinned, knowing that it was Annabelle since that little slip up, he didn't even care if she took the car, since the Flex was still sitting in the lot, he pulled the keys out of his pocket and jumped into the SUV and drove out of the parking lot, driving down the road at a normal speed, instead of as fast as he usually did, he smiled, getting a little closer to campus.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:06 pm

Annabelle slid into the parking lt tapping another car in the bumper. She jumped out and ran in. "Move move move!!" she screamed running. She got up to the room and beat onn the door repeatedly "Lemme in!!!!"
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Ryan waved his wand and the door flew open, seeing Annabelle standing there he laughed slightly, since he never saw how December looked that freaked out, he waved his wand again making his spell book appear, he looked between the two of them and asked "So.. you ready?"

Andrew pulled into the parking lot and got out of the Flex, walking inside, he went into his room and laid out on the couch, turning on his TV, he flipped through the channels, wondering what was going on with December and Annabelle.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Annabelle nodded "Yes yes!" she wanted her body back. The body that had meat on it. She shook she was so anxious. "Wait.. this isn't gonna have like some stupid conciquense like 'Your tounge shall be blue if you wanna switch back!' is it?" she stopped.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Ryan read over the spell again and shrugged before he looked over and replied "Well... it doesn't say anything about that, but I've never done a spell that uses this much power before, so I'm not quite sure what will happen" then he grinned and lifted his wand, spinning it in circles faster and faster, he said a long and complicated list of words, while he was doing this, Annabelle and December started to glow with multicolored circles shining around their bodies, as they lifted into the air, Ryan started to feel light headed, but he knew that he would probably go unconcious for a few minutes after the spell since it required a lot of energy..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Annabelle looked at him Please don't get hurt.. please don't get hurt.. was all she could think. For Ryan. She didn't want know one to get hurt.. well she wouldn't of minded if December's tounge turned blue for a while. She closed her eyes and bit her lip trying to stay still.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:26 pm

December had been completely silent ever since Annabelle had walked through the door.
She was really nervous about the whole 'switching-back' thing.
She just hoped Ryan got it right. She didn't want to grow a tail, or live as Annabelle permanetly.
December glanced up at Ryan, wondering if he was okay..
He looked like he was about to collapse.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:53 pm

Ryan closed his eyes and sighed, once he was done with the spell, he muttered a few words under his breath and he collapsed on the ground, finishing the spell..

Andrew bit his lip before picking up his phone and sending a text to December.
Hey, how's it goinggg? :]
~Andy<3

then he laid back on the couch and looked back up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:06 pm

The second Annabelle hit the ground she ran over to Ryan. "Ryan.. Ryan! Are you ok? Ryan?!" she shook him and then looked at the energy he had to have in the spell book. She sighed and looked at December "Help me get him to the couch.." then she looked confused "Your tounge is blue by the way..." she stared wide eyed trying not to laugh at her childish joke.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:13 am

December blinked, and her eyes got a little bigger.
"My tounge is blue..?!"
December frowned, and ran over to Ryan.
She helped grab his feet, all the while worrying that her tounge really was blue.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Uhm.. is December gonna get the text about Elle soon? O.x

Anthony sat down on his couch and held his head in his hands, tears falling from his eyes, he regretted what happened and he knew it was because of losing his pendant, he needed to find it immediately, and he figured he might know where to look...
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:18 pm

Annabelle helped lift him onto the bed. "I'm sure he'll be conciouns soon. You might wanna apologize to Andrew for running off. And explainging the stuff. I'll stay here." she went to get a water out of Ryan's fridge and brought it for when he woke up. She stared at him and sighed. "Eat a pink sucker so you're tounge don't look so weird." she snickered.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:36 am

Oh yeah.. I just wanted to wait until they finally switched bodies again.

December stuck out her tounge and looked in the mirror.
"It's not blue!", she said, smirking. "You-", she paused.
"Nevermind. I need to go.."
December walked outside, pulling her phone out of her pocket.
1 text message from Andrew and 1 missed call.
She walked slowly, as she sent a reply to Andrew.
Hey, I need to talk to you.
She hummed cheerfully, happy to finally have her body back.
December glanced back down at her phone.
She wasn't sure if she should just delete the voice message or actually listen to it.
Last time she had a missed call, they left a message asking if she wanted to buy a cheap coffin.
She hated prank callers.
December decided she might as well listen to it.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:48 am

Lol okay, just wondering ;D
Andrew looked down at his phone and read the text, wondering what she was talking about, he sent back
Uh, okay.. meet me at the coffee shop in 5 minutes? :]
~Andy<3

then he pushed his phone into his pocket and walked out of his room before speeding down the hallway and arriving at the shop within two minutes, smiling he ordered a mocha frappe and sat down at a booth by the window while he waited for the coffee and December.

Ryan felt his power returning after around five minutes and he opened his eyes slightly, seeing Annabelle standing over him looking worried, he smiled slightly and opened his eyes most of the way, sitting up on the couch he said "I see your back to normal" grinning slightly.

Anthony walked out of his room and down the stairs out of the guys dorms, running towards the woods so he could shift and fly to where he used to hide out when he was mad, he accidentaly ran into someone, shocked, he grabbed her hand before she fell and looked at December before he said "I-I'm sorry, I gotta go" then he ran even faster, shifting when he was about ten feet away from December, he flew away, feeling that it was the worst time possible to see her, but he wasn't sure if she knew yet or not..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:42 pm

"Yeah" Annabelle let out a big breath and smiled. "Here drink some water.." she handed it to him "Are you ok?" she asked. She sat on the bed watching him carefully. She brushed her hair out of her face so shhe could see a little better and went through her phone to make sure it was all ok.

Today I wore my friend's boyfriend's jacket because I was cold. It was weird but hey at least I didn't freeze and die.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:47 pm

haha nice Lovely.

Ryan smiled and gulped down half of the water before he looked over at Annabelle and replied "Yea, I'm feelin all good, just a little confused" then he grabbed his wand and waved it once, making the spell book disappear before he leaned back on the couch and sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:56 pm

December frowned, completely confused and slightly dizzy.
Anthony..?
What was he doing here?
"Anthony!", she called, but he was too far away.
December glanced briefly at Andrew's text, and nodded to herself.
She held her phone up to her ear, listening to the unknown caller's message.
It was hard to hear, even with her enhanced hearing.
She could only make out bits and pieces..
"We are so sorry to..... blood.... dead and we don't know exactly.... Your sister..."
December frowned. Her sister..?
And then she realized what it meant.
Ellery was dead.
Not like vampire dead or zombie dead..
Dead - dead.
December froze.. She didn't know what to do.
Laugh because this was just another prank.. Cry.. Or throw the phone at a tree and hope it breaks..
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Andrew looked out the window of the Starbucks and sipped his coffee slowly, wondering what was keeping December, he figured she would be there by then, but he didn't mind, so he pulled out his iPod and put the headphones in his ears, scrolling through his music, he stopped on 'Love Drunk' and smiled slightly, since he hadn't heard that song in a while, he listened while he waited for December.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:07 pm

December walked into Starbucks, not so much her usual cheery self.
She saw Andrew, and slipped into the seat in front of him.
"Hey.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next