To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
court-knee

court-knee

To Break a Heart - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:30 am

XD i lub u tooo

Annabelle watched the ambulance roll away and she nodded relaxing a bit now. "What did he say..?" she asked finishing off her drink. "Chinese is sounding great about now." she listened to her stomach growl
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:46 pm

Andrew shrugged and said "Alright, I think it's gonna be tonight, but we still have time for a movie, you want to get going now?" then he smiled, continuing on the path as he sent a message back to Ryan
Yea, sounds good.. what time?
~Andrew

Ryan jumped when he heard his phone ring before he pulled it out of his pocket, reading the text he turned to Annabelle and said "They said they would go, but what time?" since he wasn't even sure.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:58 pm

"Okay."
December smiled, looking around as they walked.
It was really quiet.. December liked it.
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:02 pm

Andrew grinned and squeezed December's hand lightly, seeing the theater through a break in the trees, he wondered what movies were showing, looking a bit closer, he saw a few movies that looked good, then he laughed, thinking about the trailer for 'Despicable Me' he wondered if December would want to see that..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:09 pm

They made it to the theater, and December walked up to the ticket booth with Andrew.
"Sooo.. what are we seeing?", December asked.
She didn't particularly care what they saw, actually.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:14 pm

Andrew shrugged and said "Well, Despicable Me looks good, but whatever you want to watch" then he smiled and let go of her hand, getting his wallet out of his back pocket.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:21 pm

"What about Eclipse?", December asked, smirking.
She wasn't big into the Twilight Saga, but she heard it was pretty good..
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Andrew shrugged and said "Alright, sounds good" then he winked at December and paid for the two tickets before putting his wallet back into his pocket and slipped his hand into December's as they walked into the theater, seeing a few seats in the back row, he didn't really like sitting next to people, so he sat down beside the last seat in the row, and since the theater was pretty much empty, he was counting on the seat at the end staying empty.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:31 pm

December sat down in her seat, still holding Andrew's hand.
She was silent throughout most of the movie, and didn't seem affected by the people in the theater.
In the middle of the movie, December looked over at Andrew.
"Team Jacob or Team Edward?", she asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Andrew thought for a minute before he answered "Hmm... Team Jacob.. Definantly Jacob, vampires don't sparkle" then he grinned and asked "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:37 pm

December bit her bottom lip. "Team Jacob."
She smiled. "Don't be offended or anything, but I think he's pretty hot."
December looked back over at the screen, and laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:38 pm

Andrew shrugged and took a bite of the popcorn before he looked back at the movie, leaning back in his chair he yawned slightly, before he offered some popcorn to December, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:43 pm

December ate about a handful of popcorn, and said she didn't want anymore.
Whether it be because she wasn't a big human food person, or if she just wasn't hungry.. Who knows.
That was when the unexpected happened.
Taylor Lautner just walked in.. and sat down next to them, without his shirt on.
He started eating their popcorn.
December couldn't help it. She burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:44 pm

Andrew's jaw dropped and he looked over, both confused, and a bit amused, he laughed and said "Uh.. hi?" not really sure what to say to one of the stars in the movie they were watching..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Taylor looked over at Andrew. "Hi."
He looked around, eating some more popcorn.
"Have you seen Kristen Stewart around here anywhere?"

December looked at the two girls sitting in front of them, who had turned in their seats.
She could've sworn they were drooling.. or maybe it was just the light.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Andrew looked around the theater and to his surprise, he saw Kristen sitting a few rows away, and pointing with his finger, he looked over at Taylor and said "Uhh.. Im guessing that's her?" he was so confused as to why two of the stars from the movie were sitting in the theater, he wondered if Edward was around so he could show him what a real vampire was like.

Taylor looked over to where the guy pointed and saw Kristen before he turned back, looking back at the kid, he saw fangs and his eyes widened slightly, wondering if he was actually a vampire, he was wondering if he was a vampire and he accidentally blurted out "Are you a vampire?" only loud enough for December and Andrew to hear.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:56 pm

December stopped laughing.
She looked over at Andrew, and then back at Taylor.
December didn't know what to say..
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Andrew's eyes widened slightly and he tried to form words, but instead he just nodded his head, figuring that he wouldn't tell anyone, he hoped he was right..

Taylor laughed slightly and said "Thought so.. fangs, don't worry, I won't tell" then he grinned and looked around before he stood up and walked over to where Kristen was sitting, plopping down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:05 pm

December looked over at Andrew and laughed. "Well that was... awkward, and strange."
December smiled, resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Andrew grinned and put an arm around December's shoulders before he said "Yea.. I wonder if he's actually a werewolf, kind of smelled like wet dog.. I don't really know though" then he laughed and leaned back again, looking over at the two of them for a second, then he narrowed his eyes, seeing another person next to Kristen, he realized it was Rob and he snorted, thinking 'Fake vampire..' before Rob shot him a dirty look and he grinned, turning back to the movie, he wondered if it were actually real, not sure what he should believe.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:15 pm

December laughed. "Never trust a vampire that sparkles."
She smiled through the entire rest of the movie.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:18 pm

Andrew laughed at December's comment and looked over at them one last time before the movie ended, once the lights turned on and the theater had emptied out, he saw the three of them still sitting there, and he wondered what they were doing, not sure if he should say anything, he stood up last with December once it was only the five of them there.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:27 pm

December stood up, grabbing her jacket.
She began to follow Andrew out of the theater, but instantly stopped.
"Idiot!?!", December screamed, suddenly turning around to look at the movie stars.
"I could HEAR that, you know!" December narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Andrew turned around confused before he stood back beside December and shrugged at them, not really sure what was going on...
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:41 pm

Kristen glared at December.
But December continued to stare at Rob.
"Why do you keep saying that?!", she narrowed her eyes.
It almost looked like she was talking to herself.
"You think that he.. can't fight?", December looked over at Andrew, and then burst out laughing.
"Puh-lease! He could KILL you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next