To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
court-knee

court-knee

To Break a Heart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Annabelle slowly backed up and her ears perked up. Her K9 hearing was an advantage she had. She looked over and stopped-- tilting her head slowly till it was nearly upside down so she could stare at the boy upright. She squinted her eyes and listened to the song he was listening to. She tried to remember that song.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Ryan sang the song a little louder and smiled, feeling sort of at home since it was like one of his favorite songs.. "I used to be Love Drunk, but now I'm hungover, I'll love you forever, forever is over.."
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:57 pm

December had been in the middle of trying to unsuccessfully climb a really tall tree when her phone starting going off. She jumped down, landing perfectly on her feet and brushed the hair out of her face. December fumbled in her pocket, finally pulling out her phone and looking at Andrew's text message.
Helloooo. It's going great, I'm climbing a tree. How about you?
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Annabelle realized what the song was finally. "Ohhhhhh! I know that song" she stood up straight. "Boys like girls. I think I went to a concert of theirs..... yep. We got kicked outta that one" she mumbled to herself. She watched the boy reading him. It was hard to read him not being close enough. She tried to focus but it was near impossible.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:06 pm

Ryan sang along for a few more seconds before he opened his eyes, seeing the girl standing there, he shrieked and fell out of the tree, but just before he hit the ground, he squeezed his eyes shut and mumbled a spell, hovering about an inch from the ground, he flipped himself back over and landed on his butt, but at least it wasn't his neck, and he sighed, thinking that was much too close a call

Andrew grinned when he saw the text and sent back
laying up-side down on the couch.. very bored .-.
~Andrew

then he looked out of his window that was opposite him and smiled, seeing trees on the ceiling, since he was looking at everything up-side down.

------------------------------------------------------------
Sry, I be tired :/ so, I'm going to get off for now, but I will be on tomorrow =]
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Annabelle's daze was broken and she got wide eyed and jogged over "Are you okay?" she asked shoving her hands in her pockets and then thought real fast. She stuck her hand out to him and prepared to read him for the seconds she had grip on his hand. She knew it would answer some questions.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:14 pm

;]

December hummed softly before receiving Andrew's next text message. She laughed after reading it.
You are so weird.. but it's okay, I still love you.
She went back to climbing the tree, until she had almost reached the top. Then she just sat there.. staring at the sky, completely and absolutely bored out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:01 am

Ryan laughed, his cheeks a dark red and he replied "Thanks." before he grabbed onto her hand and lifted himself up onto his feet.

Andrew read the text and grinned before he sent back
Well.. then you are a monkey ;], but I still luv yaa ^_^
<3Andrew

and he changed the song to 'Airplanes' a smile on his face he sang along.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:46 pm

December smiled after reading Andrew's text message.
Hah, you can call me monkey-girl ♥️
She almost fell out of the tree she had been sitting in, but quickly regained her balance. December began to climb back down.. it looked like it might rain, and she didn't want to get lost in the forest again.
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:47 pm

Ellery trudged across campus, her eyes glum and her face cold and expressionless. She has her iPod Touch in her pocket and her purple earbuds in. She was blaring 'Love Drunk' with the volume maxed out. She sat on the stairs of one of the buildings not too far from Ryan and Annabelle. She started singing the words to herself. "We used to kiss all night, now it's just a bar fight. So don't call me crazy, say hello to goodbye." Her typically beautiful voice had a hint of acid behind the words.

Nate walked onto campus, pulling his suitcase along. He had on a blue and black striped hoodie and his hood was up. His green eyes shimmered in the sunlight. He was staring down at his black high-tops as he walked. He heard a gasp and looked up, in front of him was a group of girls and one of them was pointing in his direction. fangirls.. oh joy.

Zaira walked into the cafeteria and got a plate on pancakes. She sat down next to Alexander and took a bite of them. She'd lucked out, hers were cooked just right. She realized that he was licking his pancakes and snorted. "Trying to make them last longer?" She teased sarcastically
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:00 pm

Annabelle went into immediate reading. Nothing. She huffed and forced a smile through her failure. "No problem" she said releasing his hand. Try again. She thought. "Oh! I'm Annabelle. New here." She stuck her hand back out preparing herself a little better this time.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Ryan heard someone else singing Love Drunk and he looked around, seeing Elle he smiled slightly before turning back to Annabelle, he took her hand again and replied "I'm Ryan Thorn, nice to meet you" a smile covering his face.

Jake woke up with a start and rubbed his eyes, getting up from the base of the tree he stretched a little and turned his music all the way up, switching the song to 'Love Drunk' he walked around campus singing it to himself, passing by Elle, Ryan, and Annabelle, he looked over at Elle for half a second before climbing up a tree and looking out over the campus, his eyes stopping on Elle a few times..

Andrew grinned at the text and sent back
Okay, luv ya monkey-girl ;] Call me whatever you want ;]
<3Andrew
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Annabelle nodded. She didn't even try. She swallowed and stood there then darted into the woods. She shifted and ran. She ran as far and as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:50 pm

December was almost to the ground. She jumped off of the branch she was standing on, landing on her feet. She read Andrew's text message, and smiled.
Love you too <3

Alexander set the pancake down. "Jealous? You know, if licking pancakes were a sport.. you know that I'd be the champion. It must be a gift from god." He took a sip of his orange juice, and smirked.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:16 pm

Ryan looked after Annabelle confused before he frowned slightly and sighed, turning around he turned his music back up and sat down at the base of a tree
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Annabelle stopped. "Wo what was that for?!" She started beating herself up over running. She actually pinched herself to hard that time "OW! DANG!"" she rubbed her now red arm. "Great." she turned and started walking back. When she got out of the woods she shifted back and walked over. "Sorry about that. I thought I saw something" she lied
Back to top Go down
a silent love

a silent love

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:48 pm

Zaira rolled her eyes. "What ever." she replied taking another bite of her pancakes. She brushed a lock of blonde hair out of her face.

Nate got his dorm assignment and headed up to his dorm. He threw his suitcase on one of the beds and looked around. Both dressers were empty and the other bed looked un-touched. sweet, no roommate
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:38 am

Alexander turned his head to look at a bunch of googly eyed girls staring at him. He didn't say anything, before turning back to his pancakes. "Want to go to Starbucks?", he asked Zaira. Licking pancakes didn't give a pleasant taste.

December finally made it out of the forest. She saw her roommate standing not too far away, but she continued towards the library. It wasn't like December had anything better to do.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:18 am

Ryan looked over at Annabelle and smiled slightly before standing back up and turning down his music,then he said "Oh, no problem, it's alright"

Jake looked at Elle one more time before jumping back down and landing on another branch, swinging his legs back and forth he changed the song to 'Airplanes'
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:59 pm

"So your name is Ryan right?" Annabelle asked sittin down. If she couldn't read him she was just gonnna find out like a normal person. By asking. She stared at him with her big brown eyes simply curious.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:03 am

Ryan nodded before replying "Yea, Ryan Thorn, and you're Annabelle, right?" he asked, a smile on his face,
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:16 pm

"Yep. Annabelle Mitch." Annabelle nodded. She tilted her head "Is it suppose to rain today?" she asked curious messing with her phone already adding his name and preparing for his number to follow under it.

Prom>>>To Break a Heart - Page 3 Prom015
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Ryan bit his lip and looked up, seeing a few clouds here and there, he smiled slightly and replied "Yea, I think it's supposed to start soon too" then he winked before mumbling a spell, then he snapped his fingers and it started to drizzle lightly.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:41 pm

"Hm. That was ironic" Annabelle got under the tree beside him. "I love the rain" she smiled rubbin her legs. She regreted wearing the shorts and yellow tank top. She pulled her hair back in ponytail and bit her hairbow and slid it down her wrist and into her hand and onto her head. The complication of putting up a ponytail .-.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:29 pm

hah, cute prom picture x]

December sat down in a corner of the library, and worked on her English homework.

Leah grabbed her backpack off of her bed, and slowly made her way outside. She continued walking until she had made it to the gate that opened into New York. Leah threw her bag over, and then began to climb the fence with little effort.

Any ideas for a new plan? We need some dramaaa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next