To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

To Break a Heart - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:21 pm

December let Andrew pull her up. She looked over at Ryan.
"Thanks.."
December looked down at the ground, her hair falling into her face.
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:29 pm

By this time, the paramedics had reacher Robbie, who was hanging upside down in the car.
He was unconcious and hardly breathing, but miraculously, there was no blood. Just scars all over his body.
They soon got him out and his body on a stretcher.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:29 pm

Andrew stuck a finger under December's chin and lifted her head up, smiling slightly he said "It's okay, I understand.." then he kissed her and smiled..

Ryan nodded at December and said "No problem.." in a low voice before walking over to Annabelle, then he hugged her and asked "So.. how are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:33 pm

"Kinda freaked out... and yourself?" Annabelle watched as they drug the boy out. They all four were standing there watching something unbelieveable. "Does anyone know who it is?" she asked leaning back on Ryan a bit.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:51 pm

December looked into Andrew's eyes, and smiled faintly.
She hugged him, burying her face in his shoulder.
She turned to look at Annabelle, and then the boy they had pulled out of the car.
"Well, he's a werewolf..", she shrugged. A paramedic looked at her funny.
"For Halloween..", she quickly lied, to get the paramedic to walk away.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:57 pm

Andrew looked at December and said "Yea, that's Robbie, remember him? he was here a few months ago, it didn't go to well when he was there though."

Ryan looked at Annabelle and replied "Uhh, I think Andrew said something about the guy's name being Robbie, smelled like a werewolf to me.. not sure though" then he shrugged and slipped his wand into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Annabelle nodded "So much going on." she rubbed her head as they put up caution tape and more students gathered. "Should we get outta here? Or what?"
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Ryan smiled and said "That'd be good.." before he wrapped his arm around her waist and they dissapeared, reappearing soon after outside the Starbucks on campus, he looked over at Annabelle and asked "So, do you want to get some coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:07 pm

"No, I don't remember him."
December frowned, trying to think of any guy she might have known named Robbie.
"I don't know.. Maybe I have amnesia or something," December shrugged, slightly smiling.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:07 pm

"Yeah. Coffee sounds good about now" Annabelle nodded opening the door. She was still kinda shook up.

Daniel was eatting like a pig
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Andrew shrugged before he looked at December and said 'Well, he wasn't here for that long anyway, I didn't remember him much until he texted me the other day"

Ryan smiled and walked inside with Annabelle, walking up to the counter, he ordered a Mocha Frappe and looked over at Annabelle for her order, pulling out his wallet.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:27 pm

"I'll have the same" Annabelle was spacing. Thinking. "Think I should offer peace..?" she asked "Like to December?" she was looking at air. Kind of toward the counter.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Ryan paid the cashier before he stuffed his wallet back into his pocket and he turned to Annabelle, then he replied "Well, she seems nice, and it would probably ease up your tension all the time" then he smiled and accepted the drinks, carrying them over to a booth, he sat down and handed one to Annabelle.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Annabelle sat the drink on the table. "She calls me doggie girl." she sipped the coffee "But I'm dying for Chinese and there having a discount if you take 4 people so I figured we could double date.. and settle things." she shrugged
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:41 pm

Ryan grinned and took a sip of his coffee before he said "Sounds good to me, want me to talk to Andrew about it?" then he pulled out his phone to check the time.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:43 pm

"Yeah. Thanks" Annabelle looked out the window "Kinda sad to see that"
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:45 pm

Ryan looked out the window before looking at Annabelle and he asked "Kind of sad to see what... the crash?" since he wasn't really sure what she was talking about..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:47 pm

"Yeah. It's just waking up to a crash right outside campus grounds." Annabelle shrugged "Then having to use my 'I'm dying scream' to get someone to come and help" she sipped her coffee
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Ryan bit his lip and said "Well.. at least we got there in time, the kid didn't bleed too much, and I'm pretty sure I stopped it before he fainted from blood loss, but not sure.."
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:54 pm

"I'm sure he's hurt.. I just don't know how a body holds so much blood. Or why vampire's want bloood so bad" Annabelle was curious still
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:58 am

"Well....", December trailed off.
"What now?"

Sorry, my internet kept messing up last night..
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:53 am

Andrew looked at December and shrugged before he said "Uh.. you want to go see that movie you were talking about earlier?" a smile on his face.

Ryan looked at Annabelle and replied "Well, I'm not too sure either, but at least one of the vampire's has somewhat of a sense of control..." then he smiled and took another sip of his frappe before pulling out his phone and he sent a text to Andrew.
Hey.. do you and December want to double date?
-Ryan

curious as to what his answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:36 am

"Sure!", December beamed.
She slipped her hand into his, walking with him through the throng of students gathering.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:39 am

Andrew smiled and looked over at December as the two of them disappeared into the forest, looking around he remembered that he wasn't sure where the theater was so he looked over at December and said "So.. you lead the way?" before he heard his phone go off and his ringtone started blaring, scaring a few birds out of trees, he jumped slightly before he pulled out his phone, reading the text he looked over at December again and asked "Do you want to go on a double date with Ryan and Annabelle?" but he was a little confused cause he thought the girls hated each other..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:50 am

December stopped. "Annabelle..?"
It was true. They hated eachother's guts..
"Sure."
December saw this as an opportunity to possibly make up for all their fights and -it hurt to say it- be friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next