To Capture a Heart.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Capture a Heart.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
oh, how lovely

To Break a Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
streets of gold

streets of gold

To Break a Heart - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:35 am

Robbie had accidently dropped his phone. He couldn't figure out what happened to it, but he didn't care.
Robbie looked at Violet, and then started the car. He turned on some music as he started driving so it wasn't so quiet.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:39 am

Violet was pulled back into reality, and she looked over at Robbie.
It seemed quiet in the car, besides the radio playing.
She started humming to the next song that came on.

December smiled. She didn't want to go back to the Academy.
Back to top Go down
http://tbah.ultimarpg.net
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:13 am

"Violet?" Robbie started. "Why do YOU hate vampires?" He asked.
He never asked her before and didn't really know what the reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:36 pm

Violet instantly stopped humming. She stared straight at the road, almost as if she wasn't going to answer.
But she did finally turn in her seat to look at him.
"My father is a vampire."
She pressed her lips together, and closed her eyes for a moment.
"..And he killed my mom."
Back to top Go down
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:21 am

"Oh my..." Robbie started, but didn't finish.
The rest of the trip and breakfast was pretty much silent except for ordering and a few words here and there.
When they got back to Hawthorne, Robbie kissed her. "Everything's going to be alright." He whispered into her ear and with that, He was gone from sight.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:25 am

Violet sighed, and began to walk back towards her dorm room.

December grabbed Andrew's hand and began to pull him towards the direction of the Academy.
"Come on," she said. "Let's go watch a movie, or something."

A commotion? Rofl.. How are we gonna make a commotion?
Somebody could fight...
Back to top Go down
streets of gold

streets of gold

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:51 pm

i don't reallyy know how to cause a commotion? but i'll try my best. :)

Robbie realised he forgot his phone in the car.
He went back and no one was around even though it was the middle of the day.
Robbie got back in his car, found his phone and started driving.
He put his phone over the wheel so he was driving with his wrists and texting Andrew back.
Before he knew it, Robbie was barrel rolling down the road, glass and metal flying from the car, and the person who caused it had just driven away.
Robbie was left, blood running down his head still in the car, which was in the middle of the road.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Good enough for me lol

Annabelle jumped "Good Lord.." she ran out the door "Uh. Holy crap." she didn't know what to do, who to call first. She called 911 first. "Yeah there's been a wreck out here like right after you leave Hawthorne campus.....no sir I don't know what kinda car it is.......because I don't care for cars and sit around looking at them!" she was impatient. "I don't see anyone.. but I do see blood......Okay. Thank you" she hung up and looked around. "HELLO???" she yelled seeing if anyone would come out. She didn't want to but she did. She screamed one of her 'Help i'm dying' screams
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Andrew just followed December along towards the movies, not really having any imput, he smiled and pulled out his iPod, absent-mindedly playing Tetris..

Ryan stood up on the roof of the cafeteria and transported down by the lake, staring into the murky water, he wasn't exactly scared of the merpires, since he had never done anything to them, but he knew they had taken inoccent victims before, so he backed up slightly, wrapping his arms around his knees and just watching...

Jake pranced around campus randomly, not knowing what to do since he hadn't talked to Elle in quite a while, he ran behind a building and shifted back into his human form before pulling out his iPhone and slipping the headphones into his ears, and he turned on 'I Made It' then he walked into the Starbucks close by and sat down in a booth, figuring he would wait a few minutes before ordering..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:10 pm

December stopped in the midst of running, and let go of Andrew's hand.
"Did you hear that?", she asked, turning to look at him.
"I swear I just heard somebody screaming.."
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Andrew's ears tuned in on the noise and he looked a bit confused, then he looked over at December and replied "Yea.. it sounded like the wolf girl, your roomate? Wnat to go see what's up?" then he shrugged, up for something to do outside the wretched school..
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:50 pm

December nodded. "Sure."
She bit her bottom lip, following him as he led the way towards Annabelle.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Andrew sped up towards the yelling, getting there in a pretty good time, his jaw dropped when the scene unfolded in front of him, he looked at the truck and instantly recognized it was Robbie's, remembering it from the high speed chase right before the proposal, he saw blood and his throat started to burn, looking over he saw Annabelle looking kind of crazy he tried the ignore the strong smell coming from the puddle of blood forming by Robbie, he knew he wouldn't be able to get any closer than he was at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:11 pm

December saw the blood, and she couldn't rip her eyes away from it.
So. Much. Blood.
And December wanted it.
At that moment, she forgot about everything but the need to fill her thirst.
She brushed past Andrew, and lunged towards the smashed car.
This time, if Andrew tried to stop her, she would fight.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Andrew looked over at December shocked and he yelled "December, NO!!" before he lunged at her and held her down on the ground, pinning her down by her wrists, he was careful not to hurt her when he looked into her eyes and said "Forget about the blood... just focus on good things.. please?" was all he could say, making sure that she would not be able to get up, he was prepared for a fight just in case..

Ryan heard Annabelle scream a few times, so he transported quickly around where her voice was coming from, seeing the scene in front of him he looked a bit confused before he looked at the two vampires, figuring that one lost control and tried to get the victim, he pulled out his wand, ready to help Andrew if he needed it.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:24 pm

"I don't know what happened... I just heard a crash and the police and juunk are on their way" Annabelle started explaining. "Please don't go all vampire crazy, now is so not the time" She looked around again "And the scream.. no one would listen so screaming is always my answer"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:30 pm

December screamed at the top of her lungs, as if Andrew were hurting her.
"GET OFF OF ME!"
She tried to slap him but he had her arms pinned down to the ground.
She didn't even look over at Annabelle.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Andrew looked December in the face, able to tell that she wasn't hurt, she just wanted the blood, he sighed and said "No" before turning to look at Ryan, his eyes pleading, he figured Ryan would know what he wanted him to do

Ryan nodded and waved his wand, a cup of blood appearing in his hand, he put in a straw and walked over, standing beside December, he offered it to her, not wanting to endanger everyone by Andrew letting her up..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:44 pm

Annabelle watched. She always was curious to know why vamps drank blood and not like... eat guts. She knew Yomas ate guts... and disguised themselves as humans... and bled purple.. by then she was making some pretty odd faces. "Here comes the ambulance." she pointed
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:50 pm

"YOU. WILL. GET. OFF. OF. ME."
December bared her fangs, ignoring Ryan all together.
"Or else," she hissed, glaring at Andrew like he was the bad guy here.
And then the ambulance truck came out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:55 pm

Annabelle rolled her eyes "There fighting over a jelly rolll" she told the police. "I just came out here and saw the truck just kinda here. It was like out of the blue but I don't know how it happened. There's no other cars and the closet tree is 20 feet away." she continued explaining

Daniel went out to eat. He was starving.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Andrew bit his lip and tightened his grip on December, just so that she wasn't in pain, but there was absolutely no way of her getting up... before he said "December... please, get yourself under control." in as calm of a voice as he could muster without letting her hear the agitation..

Ryan bit his lip, figuring the best way to fix this would be to clean up Robbie's blood, not realizing the ambulance was there, he waved his wand and all of Robbie's blood seemed to soak into the ground, and his wounds were sort of healed, only scars now..
Back to top Go down
court-knee

court-knee

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:05 pm

"JUST GET HIM OUTTA THE CAR AND QUIT ASKING QUESTIONS!" Annabelle finally said. "My goodness! It's not easy solving a crime when your only 17!" she lectured the idiot police. They started working
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Owner.
Beautiful Tragedy

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:08 pm

ROFL.

December went silent.
She stared up at Andrew, her eyes returning to their golden state.
She looked around, and then back at Andrew.
"Please get off of me..", she mumbled, softly.
Back to top Go down
AstroGamer

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Andrew looked at December, wanting to make sure she was alright before he got up, he loosened his grip ever so slightly before letting go of her wrists and standing up, sticking a hand out to December, he offered to help her up, already having forgiven her for going crazy.. x]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Break a Heart   To Break a Heart - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Break a Heart
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next